Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Still, we need Major Decisions and this would make some sense.
I hope it's not a Major Choice because I'm one away from becoming DIK Affinity (not permanently, though) and I don't want to be DIK Affinity; I like living on the Neutral planet.

But I could see Sage being up for a light foursome where the three girls fool around with the MC a bit. Probably not to the point he has sex with all three, but somewhere close. Sage does claim to have a kinky side and I think she'd enjoy teasing the MC a bit.
Even then, I don't see her "kinky" side applying to stuff involving other girls or them doing things with the guy she's with/crushing on. We've got Maya, Josy, Quinn, Riona, Nicole, Sandy, and possibly Camila, Lily, Sarah, Melanie, Jade, and Cathy to satisfy the girl/girl itches and don't really need all of them to have a sapphic side. (And yes, I say this still fully believing in the Bella/Jill theory, but that just makes me feel more that it would be best that Sage doesn't have a sapphic side.)

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
As for how the big decisions will work in the Permanent Affinity regime, my guess is we'll still potentially get to make them but they will no longer alter our affinity.
I don't get how this makes any sense. Regarding permanent affinity wouldn't the point of being permanently locked into an affinity mean that your character will automatically make the choice that corresponds with said perma affinity? since you've already shaped your character from now until the end of the game. At least that's how I interpreted it according to the official walkthrough.
Perma-Affinity.png

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Yeah those statistics are largely made up BS, or at least the way they are presented. The difference between conception rates at 25 and 35 is something well under 1%. The "fertility" industry is a multi-billion dollar industry who loves to make women scared about their "ticking clock." It is a lot less of an issue than is generally believed.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I hope it's not a Major Choice because I'm one away from becoming DIK Affinity (not permanently, though) and I don't want to be DIK Affinity; I like living on the Neutral planet.
Ah, one of those filthy Neutrals? Well, maybe it will be the second Major Choice? ;)

Even then, I don't see her "kinky" side applying to stuff involving other girls or them doing things with the guy she's with/crushing on. We've got Maya, Josy, Quinn, Riona, Nicole, Sandy, and possibly Camila, Lily, Sarah, Melanie, Jade, and Cathy to satisfy the girl/girl itches and don't really need all of them to have a sapphic side. (And yes, I say this still fully believing in the Bella/Jill theory, but that just makes me feel more that it would be best that Sage doesn't have a sapphic side.)
I'm not advocating for it, I'm just saying I see it as plausible given what we know about Sage. (Though I wouldn't put this as particularly sapphic, more like each girl fooling around with the MC in series.)

I don't get how this makes any sense. Regarding permanent affinity wouldn't the point of being permanently locked into an affinity mean that your character will automatically make the choice that corresponds with said perma affinity? since you've already shaped your character from now until the end of the game. At least that's how I interpreted it according to the official walkthrough
View attachment 1076591
Obviously this is all speculative, but while you'd be locked in to the DIK or CHICK side of the scale, you might not have full access access to the whole side. Just as you'd lose access to Massive DIK status if you make 4 CHICK choices before gaining permanent DIK Affinity, I'm speculating you could also lose access to Massive DIK status by making 4 CHICK choices after gaining permanent DIK Affinity.

The blurb says choices will still matter, but the game specifies "Your choices." So I don't think they will be made automatically.
Permanent_CHICK.jpg

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The locked affinity isn't going to matter much in the next few episodes, but soon we'll see decisions that require a certain level of DIKitude.

Like we'll see something in episode 13 or so that requires massive DIK, and if you flirt with the light side you won't be able to save the day.

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
This reputation system is really weird, some scenes need dik or chik, can't be neutral...

Dude should trash the whole reputation system and just use a common sense approach based on your actions with the girls directly and those connected to them.

It's beyond lame you can't simply pursue the girls you like, you need to guess which reputation you need and most likely check a walkthrough

Last edited:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I just hated the bit where you couldn't beat up Caleb if you didn't fight the jocks. Not fighting the jocks loses you two whole dik points.
But then again it gets you a cool scene with Sage.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
This reputation system is really weird, some scenes need dik or chik, can't be neutral...

Dude should trash the whole reputation system and just use a common sense approach based on your actions with the girls directly and those connected to them.
I don't understand how that's weird. Neutral is neither DIK or chick, so why would neutral let you do something that you aren't?

Plus neutral is some meta gaming shit, you don't get that playing without a guide or previous knowledge.

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I had to follow a guide to get that Maya scene where she kisses the MC before leaving for Josys date.
Shit I replayed episode 2 like 3 or 4 times

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
I don't understand how that's weird. Neutral is neither DIK or chick, so why would neutral let you do something that you aren't?

Plus neutral is some meta gaming shit, you don't get that playing without a guide or previous knowledge.
Neutral is the middle ground, if you act like normal as you would in real life, there's a high chance you land there.

How does it make any sense a scene to check out someone requires dik or chick and is locked from neutral?

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
I had to follow a guide to get that Maya scene where she kisses the MC before leaving for Josys date.
Shit I replayed episode 2 like 3 or 4 times
When do we know it's an episode's transition? What's the deal with those hidden numbers? Most are super hard to find.

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
Isabella > Sage > Jill > Quinn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Josy & Maya

Hate how I'm forced to give a shit about those 2

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes