Nov 14, 2016
I had to follow a guide to get that Maya scene where she kisses the MC before leaving for Josys date.
Shit I replayed episode 2 like 3 or 4 times
I couldn't get the first sexy scene with Maya in my clean playthrough because my dtype always went into -3 I tried to be especially DIKy when he gets to school but some of the the choices just result in CHICK points which I'd rather not skip (like doing the test without cheating).

I guess I gotta be a DIK to Steve to get this scene. Sorry, Steve.

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Damn, I will not stop repeating that the game is fire! played for three days without stopping, if not longer, with a break for sleep for 5 hours) I even got my girlfriend hooked on the plot, although she does not perceive anything except her romance club))
I opened the scenes using the cheat, it was possible to go through the crowbars again, even with the cheat, too much plot for the second time) damn I missed exactly what I wanted.

Reactions: Deleted member 6239

always86

Mar 19, 2020
What’s with the (army?) boots in the room,sitting right behind the door? Doesn’t have any association with a nursery.
There are two speculations. 1 is the boots are on a mannequin that has the uniform the MC sees in episode 2(?). This is Bella’s husbands uniform. I think the implication of this is he was MIA or KIA and she can’t let him go. I think the MIA idea works especially well with her mind set.

(Also a bit of speculation because the boots ‘float’ they might be on a dead, hanging, body. This idea is really more about DPCs 1st game having a fucked up ending than anything else, and has been dismissed because of real world ‘body smell‘ logic)

The nursery idea comes from a small pile of kids books on one of her shelves. To go a bit further, Bella and James lost a child, perhaps because of James (or at least Bella blamed him) child dies, James leaves. Bella now forgives him but he won’t come back. The reason I’m skeptical of this idea is because Bella says ‘I forgive you’ and she Wishes he would come back but knows he cant. could imply he’s in jail but I think the MiA/KiA + army uniform fits better.

Wait at least two or three more chapters and keep your fingers crossed really really hard.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The room is James armory. Bella has switched from axe to firearms. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously. It could have just been James' room, just like the room on the right is just Bella's room.
They're Burke's, he's stalking Bella :eek:
While I do think Burke is stalking Bella and he was the one who was outside the DIK mansion the night Bella blew on MC's meat whistle, I don't think he was standing behind the door in Bella's locked room. James' study or a room storing James' old stuff seems the most likely. Occam's razor.

What I want to know is if Jill actually tried to get into that room after talking to MC. She is shown walking up to the door and reaching for the handle, but I believe the scene stops there and moves on to something else so we never find out what happened.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Razrback16
Nov 14, 2016
Guys remember when Jill and MC both stayed over @ Bella's house and Jill was in Bella's bed. They had kind of an argument and Jill left to sleep on the couch with MC but I didn't quite get what it was about. Can anyone explain?

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Guys remember when Jill and MC both stayed over @ Bella's house and Jill was in Bella's bed. They had kind of an argument and Jill left to sleep on the coach with MC but I didn't quite get what it was about. Can anyone explain?
Short answer no.

Longer answer there are a few bits of speculation. Mine is that Jill sleep humped Bella, (like with the MC). Bella was upset by this. Awkward when they then have to share a bed again.

Another possibility is they got drunk and fooled around. I don’t think this is likely since Bella says the first time she has felt sexual in 3 years is after making out with the MC.

Another speculation is something happened with Jill x Bella that caused Bella‘s husband to leave. I don’t think that’s the case. It’s certainly the biggest stretch of these speculations. IMO.

We’d all love a Jill Bella threesome so fingers crossed there is a sexual element to it. And it’s not Bella having a night terror and hitting Jill which is another speculation I had, without much evidence.

Nov 14, 2016
Short answer no.

Longer answer there are a few bits of speculation. Mine is that Jill sleep humped Bella, (like with the MC). Bella was upset by this. Awkward when they then have to share a bed again.

Another possibility is they got drunk and fooled around. I don’t think this is likely since Bella says the first time she has felt sexual in 3 years is after making out with the MC.

Another speculation is something happened with Jill x Bella that caused Bella‘s husband to leave. I don’t think that’s the case. It’s certainly the biggest stretch of these speculations. IMO.

We’d all love a Jill Bella threesome so fingers crossed there is a sexual element to it. And it’s not Bella having a night terror and hitting Jill which is another speculation I had, without much evidence.
Well MC slept with Bella on the couch and that seemed to go ok. Maybe it's Jill's humping or some other reason which will come up sometime in the future.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Short answer no.

I think Jill could be a closet bi. It's being teased a little with Josy. Their close "relationship" is brought up several times in MC's internal monologues, in the phone bios, and the end of episode recaps. Then you have the possible sleep humping of Bella. So I don't think a Jill/Bella/MC threesome is that far-fetched. If it does happen, however, it will be a long way off.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes