SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'm not convinced. Jill's not part of the frat, there's no reason for her to be there, plus her dad is a readhead?

Sage is meant to be there, and she even says her dad is there too.

mc "Are you at least having fun here?"​
sa "Um...no?"​
sa "Everyone's so fucking fake and my dad even showed up tonight."​
mc "Your dad's here?"​
sa "Ugh... Yeah. That's why I'm not downstairs and have turned off my phone. I'm avoiding him."​
sa "He's just here looking for new business opportunities and kissing asses. It makes me sick."​

The dude totally fits that MO. And he can't find Sage because she's avoiding him and turned her phone off.
Jill lives in the mansion, how is she not expected to be there? She's the only girl that's actually expected to be there.

Sage isn't meant to be there, I can guarantee you that Tybalt did not invite ilum there by saying the slutty sorority will be partying with us.

And outside of Quinn, all the other girls are in dresses, so Sage's dad would have no idea the HOTs are there.

But Jill's father would expect to see Jill.

And I don't see him looking for business opportunities, he's clearly in the same company as Rusty's dad and the Godfather, and they don't like him.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Called it aeons ago. The gut feeling never fails.
Apart from all those times when it didn't. :ROFLMAO:

Jill lives in the mansion, how is she not expected to be there? She's the only girl that's actually expected to be there.

Sage isn't meant to be there, I can guarantee you that Tybalt did not invite ilum there by saying the slutty sorority will be partying with us.

And outside of Quinn, all the other girls are in dresses, so Sage's dad would have no idea the HOTs are there.

And I don't see him looking for business opportunities, he's clearly in the same company as Rusty's dad and the Godfather, and they don't like him.
Maybe because she told her Dad what she was doing that night and he decided to show up uninvited "looking for new business opportunities".

In that dialogue, it seems like this might be the case by the way she says, "my Dad even showed up tonight", as though she's saying that she wasn't expecting him to be there.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I don't think Sage's folks are all that rich. Her dad is at the prep party looking for new clients or something, but the guys there are shunning him. When he buts into a conversation they blow him off:

Guest 1: "Come winter, I'm considering taking the family there for a ski trip."​
Guest 2: "Me and the missus rented a cottage a bit further up north. Trust me, it's worth every dollar."​
Guest 1: "Maybe we could have a company retreat there? Tax deductions, wink wink. Hehe."​
(Sage's dad comes along)​
Sage's Dad: "Haha! What's this I'm hearing!?"​
Guest 1: "Haha! You didn't hear anything from me."​
Sage's Dad: "Grr! I'm going to report you. Haha!"​
Sage's Dad: "Just kidding! I'm invited, right?"​
Guest 2: "I do like the sound of a company retreat, but perhaps for another year?"​
Guest 1: "Yeah, you're right. This year is too short notice."​
Sage's Dad: "Hah, what a bummer! I'll be back for you two later!"​
Sage's Dad: "Right now... Refreshments!"​
(Sage's dad goes off to mingle elsewhere)​
Guest 2: "What do you think about November?"​
Guest 1: "Sounds great! I'll run it past Gina on Monday."​

So basically they lie about the retreat not being planned for this year to blow him off.

If he was seriously wealthy they'd be up his ass.

Did Jill's tits shrink?
If not her dad, maybe its her mum thats important. When MC makes out with Sage at the party, Jacob tells MC "If you fuck her on that couch, everyone at this party will talk about that tomorrow. For one, it will reach Chad before sunrise. And secondly, it will reach-" before getting cut-off.
So there is a someone connected to Sage in an important position somewhere in the school.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Evidence (anecdotal or otherwise) that he's Jill's dad:
  • He expects his daughter to be there but can't find her
  • Jill is at Bella's.

Evidence (anecdotal or otherwise) that he's Sage's dad:
  • Sage says her dad has shown up to the party
  • He expects his daughter to be there but can't find her
  • Sage says she's avoiding her dad.
  • He has red hair
  • Sage has red hair
  • red hair is hereditary thing
  • Sage says her dad is there looking for business opportunities and kissing asses
  • He is there schmoozing people and even lists all the people he needs to see: "I still have to chat with Dr. Johnson, Will Burr, Sir Gregory and Professor Burke..."

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
That is Jill's dad, not Sage's.

There is only one girl who is suppose to be at that mansion that night who isn't there, Jill.
Jill is a Royce. Her dad is one everyone would be sucking up to, not brushing off, trying to get away from. And her dad definitely wouldn't be behaving like the way that guy was, like he's trying too hard to fit in with the rich crowd.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If not her dad, maybe its her mum thats important. When MC makes out with Sage at the party, Jacob tells MC "If you fuck her on that couch, everyone at this party will talk about that tomorrow. For one, it will reach Chad before sunrise. And secondly, it will reach-" before getting cut-off.
So there is a someone connected to Sage in an important position somewhere in the school.
Yeah, that ties in with the whole Burke/Jade/Sage thing. But that theory is:
  • Jade is Sage's Mom and Tybalt's step-mom
  • That guest is Sage's dad
  • Burke is Sage's step-dad and Tybalt's dad
So I think the fear is it reaching Burke, as he's the step dad.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
  • red hair is hereditary thing
Red hair is actually recessive. It requires 2 people who carry the gene to make a redheaded child, so someone who has red hair won't always have redheaded children if they're partner doesn't also carry the gene. It can also mean that 2 people who are not redheads can have a redheaded child if they both carry the gene that makes it.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah, that ties in with the whole Burke/Jade/Sage thing. But that theory is:
  • Jade is Sage's Mom and Tybalt's step-mom
  • That guest is Sages dad
  • Burke is Sage's step-dad and Tybalt's dad
So I think the fear is it reaching Burke, as he's the step dad.
Yeah, that seems to be the most likely theory so far regarding Sage's parents.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Jill is a Royce. Her dad is one everyone would be sucking up to, not brushing off, trying to get away from. And her dad definitely wouldn't be behaving like the way that guy was, like he's trying too hard to fit in with the rich crowd.
The two people that brushed him off is Rusty's dad. And the Godfather.

He's just a fun loving party guy, complete opposite of Jill.

This isn't a prediction boys, this is a spoiler. That man is Jill's dad, wait and see.

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

#StopInsaneTheories2K21
Dude, this theory is critical to adding further enjoyment to fucking Sage in Tybalt's bed.

Plus, we need to fuck with Tybalt in as many ways as possible.
  • The mc is fucking Tybalt's mom
  • The mc is fucking Tybalt's love interest (one sided that it is)
  • The mc is fucking Tybalt's step-sister in Tybalt's bed
  • And before this game is over, the mc will figuratively fuck Tybalt's dad (the evil Burke)
:cool:

Plus it's not insane, there's a degree of (anecdotal) evidence pointing to Tybalt and Sage being siblings.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The two people that brushed him off is Rusty's dad. And the Godfather.
Jill's Dad wouldn't be getting brushed off, he'd be the most sought after person at that party because he's one half of the dynasty of the college founders. They'd be sucking up to him, and the fact that this guy's running around looking to rub shoulders with the other guests seems to make it clear this is not Jill's Dad.

This isn't a prediction boys, this is a spoiler. That man is Jill's dad, wait and see.
After seeing all the evidence put forward that points to this being Sage's Dad, I'm not sure if this comment is meant to troll or if it's just straight-up denial of facts. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes