vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
What if one of the choices would be to forgive an old grandma for abandoning MC's mother when she started dating Best Dad ? Enough money to attract strippers and golddiggers or pay Maya's tuition.
vir_cotto, sure you're not DPC but you probably thought of that at some point
As I said in the previous post.

I would really like if MC could meet his grandparents.

Jun 26, 2019
speaking of Maya, i guess she will bring a lot troubles to the MC, due to Derek is Also his Magot Bro and Friend..

my guess is Maya will be force to have sex with someone in Tri-Alpha(quinn idea for hooking up tuition) and sage has no idea on it., obviously quinn and tom has secret *drug*.

so far ita just guessing., still waiting for the next update...

*Hangover* Acting Lesson *Hangover*

laliandra

May 2, 2019
i think maya's path as a LI will involve finding out she is Josy's "boyfriend". as a non LI i think it will be around guiding her to embrace her quinness or to stay away and be boring.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
speaking of Maya, i guess she will bring a lot troubles to the MC, due to Derek is Also his Magot Bro and Friend..

my guess is Maya will be force to have sex with someone in Tri-Alpha(quinn idea for hooking up tuition) and sage has no idea on it., obviously quinn and tom has secret *drug*.

so far ita just guessing., still waiting for the next update...

*Hangover* Acting Lesson *Hangover*
I doubt that any of the main girls will be forced to have sex with someone, surely we will get close to that but I don't think that it will go all the way; I mean, including both rape and NTR in the game? very unlikely.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Exactly, unavoidable rape/NTR is the only thing that would make me (and I suspect many others) drop the game instantly.
I may or may not have thought about dropping it because of the direction that my favorite character back then, Maya, was going towards. That's why my first post in the forum was in this thread and I didn't touch it for three months after that.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But if you think about that theory that his mother is maybe alive, I'm not so sure about that. She would take MC with her if that was the case, and her parents - as rich and powerful people - would do that with ease.
I don't think thats true, definitely not true in reality, Money doesn't means power, doesn't give you connections that translates into power. You win the lottery and you think you'd have suddenly have friends in the criminal underworld, the phone number of ex-military mercenaries and assassins? No. Not at all. Hiring private eyes is easy that way but finding someone who doesn't want to be found is something that won't happen just because you have a mountain of money.

Its a plausible theory that bestdad may not have been that bestdad back then and basically steal the baby away. Maybe ran away with mom too but they ran away, half a continent even. Why do they live in a backwater little town in a shanty basically. Mom died in childbirth, sure. She was disowned? Dad never told that. Why they are pisspoor? If not hiding then why the grandparents, nor grandma nor grandpa, gives a shit about their grandchild? They could have got into a legal war with penniless dad over the custody of the child. If they could do such things with easy because of money as you suggest how we ended up with dad.

No such thing happend or we aren't aware. I'll be honest, i simply don't buy this story what dad told us. I'm okay that mom choosed dad over rich elitis parents... but the absolute absence of them is suspicious. Their daughter ran away pregnant and they didn't give a fuck? They could be worst parents, i sign that, but if they are anything but that .. just a tiny bit better than that.. then the story of dad already is questionable to say the least.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That's more option for "HELP!" and we can see how Quinn is furious because somebody showed disobedience.
View attachment 341008

Nope. Ockham razor was until "hire Maya" part. Everything else is your projection. Quinn wouldn't discuss HOT's pledges outside HOTs. Or you can take DIK's pledges as comparison. MC didn't know who are they until he saw them. The same could be for HOTs.

The only reason Quinn would talk about Maya (not Camilla or third girl - interesting, isn't it?) with Tommy if Maya is part of the DEAL. That's why Rusty can't remember her name. Tommy probably just told him what will Quinn serve them.

Is she evil? There is no such thing as "evil" - she is more like an unscrupulous Machiavellian sociopath. The ends justify the means.

And pledge stuff should be equal for all candidates. Quinn made sure it wasn't.
Yeah she basicly biten his head off.
Ofcourse she wasn`t happy,she`s a woman,no woman reacts well to rejection.
Still,nobody got raped,not even close.

Riiiight...
My projection of the fact that we see Quinn and Tommy doing drugs together,Rusty and Tommy being besties and Quinn saying what her plans are - unlike your theory of Quinn RAPING MC,promising occasion to drug and rape Maya based on precisly 0 hints of any of it being the case - that`s not a projection of "demonic version of Quinn" that`s based entirely in reality - some alternate reality perhaps,not the reality of the game.

If there is no evil than there is no good either,therefore Quinn is neither bad nor good,she is what she is and since there are no absolute moral standards,nobody have any right to judge anybody,what makes your sens of morality any better than hers? ;)

Shoulda,woulda,coulda - it wasn`t,for reasons discussed milion or at least two times before.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
About this whole Quinn thing I fully agree with vir_cotto and I don't understand why Quinn's fans have so much trouble admitting that she IS an antagonist in this story, there is nothing wrong about liking a bad girl; she is running a prostitution ring, she is involved with drugs (and we are not talking about weed here), she humiliates Maya during the party (and before) just to make her feel uncomfortable, she tries to exploit Maya's need for money to convince her to become a prostitute (she is not forcing her but it's obvious that she doesn't want to do it), she tries to force herself on MC (and yes, if I try to stick my cock in a girl without her consent I'm trying to rape her), what else is she supposed to do? I don't consider her the source of all evil in the world but she is definitely a bad person as well as a criminal.
I don`t have problem with admitting she`s a bad girl,she is,that`s part of her charm,I have a problem when she`s accused she did not do.For example:
"she tries to exploit Maya's need for money"
How do you know that?as far as we know Quinn has no idea about Maya`s financial situation.
"she tries to force herself on MC..."
No,that`s bs.He`s sane,aware,sober and has the power to say no at any given moment.Calling it rape is entering this looney area of regreting sex 10 years after the fact is rape.BS.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't think thats true, definitely not true in reality, Money doesn't means power, doesn't give you connections that translates into power. You win the lottery and you think you'd have suddenly have friends in the criminal underworld, the phone number of ex-military mercenaries and assassins? No. Not at all. Hiring private eyes is easy that way but finding someone who doesn't want to be found is something that won't happen just because you have a mountain of money.

Its a plausible theory that bestdad may not have been that bestdad back then and basically steal the baby away. Maybe ran away with mom too but they ran away, half a continent even. Why do they live in a backwater little town in a shanty basically. Mom died in childbirth, sure. She was disowned? Dad never told that. Why they are pisspoor? If not hiding then why the grandparents, nor grandma nor grandpa, gives a shit about their grandchild? They could have got into a legal war with penniless dad over the custody of the child. If they could do such things with easy because of money as you suggest how we ended up with dad.

No such thing happend or we aren't aware. I'll be honest, i simply don't buy this story what dad told us. I'm okay that mom chosed dad over rich elitis parents... but the absolute absence of them is suspicious. Their daughter ran away pregnant and they didn't give a fuck? They could be worst parents, i sign that, but if they are anything but not that .. just a tiny bit better than that.. then the story of dad already is questionable to say the least.
Agreed with most of your post. Money doesn't mean power, but grandparents didn't win a lottery. They were rich before and, hence, influential.

Some people are a really disgusting piece of shit. Unfortunately, there are grandparents that don't want to even take a look at their grandchildren if they were opposed to marriage.

They didn't know their daughter was pregnant - or maybe she wasn't. Maybe she got pregnant later when she has reunited with Best dad. So, grandparents maybe don't even know they have a grandson.

It could also be that granddad was so furious he didn't want to hear about the daughter anymore. And now, maybe he died or he's dying, and grandma wants to find the daughter and to learn about what happened.

Reactions: Ennoch and Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yeah she basicly biten his head off.
Ofcourse she wasn`t happy,she`s a woman,no woman reacts well to rejection.
Still,nobody got raped,not even close.

Riiiight...
My projection of the fact that we see Quinn and Tommy doing drugs together,Rusty and Tommy being besties and Quinn saying what her plans are - unlike your theory of Quinn RAPING MC,promising occasion to drug and rape Maya based on precisly 0 hints of any of it being the case - that`s not a projection of "demonic version of Quinn" that`s based entirely in reality - some alternate reality perhaps,not the reality of the game.

If there is no evil than there is no good either,therefore Quinn is neither bad nor good,she is what she is and since there are no absolute moral standards,nobody have any right to judge anybody,what makes your sens of morality any better than hers? ;)

Shoulda,woulda,coulda - it wasn`t,for reasons discussed milion or at least two times before.
We'll talk about this after 0.3.
Just hold your thoughts.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Some people are a really disgusting piece of shit. Unfortunately, there are grandparents that don't want to even take a look at their grandchildren if they were opposed to marriage.
Yes, absolutely and most unfortunately. If DPC just gave this backstory as a sort of skeleton, bare minimum to build upon, so we could start off then this is porbably it, the past won't catch up as it was never ment to.
They didn't know their daughter was pregnant - or maybe she wasn't. Maybe she got pregnant later when she has reunited with Best dad. So, grandparents maybe don't even know they have a grandson.

It could also be that granddad was so furious he didn't want to hear about the daughter anymore. And now, maybe he died or he's dying, and grandma wants to find the daughter and to learn about what happened.
IF DPC didn't consider the backstory element just a necessary evil then these are likely continuations. We are just throwing out ideas but if the backstory will matter then i'm telling you the story of bestdad is fishy at best. It just doesn't add up.

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes