bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Who knows maybe they are just very horny girls and can't control themselves around the MC :unsure: strike me as the one-night stand type
Take them all for a ride, multiple rides if you can manage before they start dying.
:whistle: The only way she would have no idea
View attachment 341021
She knows.
She definitely knows they can be complete sluts but she definitely doesn't know about the hooking. If she does, she's buried her head in the sand and just letting it happen cause she has no clue how to stop Quinn without destroying the fraternity and since she's big on the whole "HOTs don't turn on eachother", Quinn has her by the balls most likely. I just can't see her as knowing about any of it with how dumb and out of the loop her character has already been presented. She asks the MC to teach her how to play guitar for example and genuinely wants to learn. Her ultimate response is to go all sexual since she has no idea how else to thank him. She's a stereotypical ditzy cheerleader. Give her some bubble wrap and you'll occupy her for hours i'd imagine.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Come on name88 behave yourself she's a student if she was rich she would be nowhere near the Hot's Quinn probably sees this all the time and use it to her advantage.
That doesn`t mean that Quinn is aware of her financial troubles,tons of other people are in the same college,doesn`t mean all of them share the same financial situation as Maya.

Reactions: Mormont

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I don`t have problem with admitting she`s a bad girl,she is,that`s part of her charm,I have a problem when she`s accused she did not do.For example:
"she tries to exploit Maya's need for money"
How do you know that?as far as we know Quinn has no idea about Maya`s financial situation.
"she tries to force herself on MC..."
No,that`s bs.He`s sane,aware,sober and has the power to say no at any given moment.Calling it rape is entering this looney area of regreting sex 10 years after the fact is rape.BS.
How do you know that?as far as we know Quinn has no idea about Maya`s financial situation.
Anyone could tell that Maya was completely uncomfortable during the DIK party, just look at her, it is completely obvious that she considers all this HOT pledge stuff as something she is forced to do for some reason; you could argue that Quinn doesn't care about that and you would be right but this is exactly what makes her bad in my eyes; let's pretend that a girl in desperate need for money comes to me and beg me to give her something and I reply to her "fine, but I want to fuck you in exchange for that", that wouldn't make me a rapist as I'm giving her a choice but that would still make me a shitty person because I'm exploiting her weak situation for my own enjoyment, this is all my personal opinion anyway.

No,that`s bs.He`s sane,aware,sober and has the power to say no at any given moment.Calling it rape is entering this looney area of regreting sex 10 years after the fact is rape.BS.
I didn't call it rape I called it attempted rape, big difference; if I try to stick my cock inside a girl and she pushes me away, how do you call that?

laliandra

May 2, 2019
stop using the word force when you clearly aren't using it to mean what it actually means.

besides that, Maya has other options and is in no desperate need for it so your example isn't really valid.

by your definition of rape Maya raped MC in her bedroom.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
it is completely obvious that she considers all this HOT pledge stuff as something she is forced to do for some reason
She is. She is forced by her own financial crisis. Her ideals and morals are in direct opposition with what she is expected to do there. She can walk away at any time but she is out of options. Its awfull but thats the way it is.

I don't know why Maya fans don't get this. Maya is out of options. Is so nice saying she shouldn't do this.. then she'll be out at the end of the first semester, game over for her. She doesn't have an alternative. When or If the mc provides an alternative she'll accept it. Untill then...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That doesn`t mean that Quinn is aware of her financial troubles,tons of other people are in the same college,doesn`t mean all of them share the same financial situation as Maya.
No, your right not all students will be in the same situation but money was always tight whilst being a student as you don't see many rich ones excluding Jill and company.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Anyone could tell that Maya was completely uncomfortable during the DIK party, just look at her, it is completely obvious that she considers all this HOT pledge stuff as something she is forced to do for some reason; you could argue that Quinn doesn't care about that and you would be right but this is exactly what makes her bad in my eyes; let's pretend that a girl in desperate need for money comes to me and beg me to give her something and I reply to her "fine, but I want to fuck you in exchange for that", that wouldn't make me a rapist as I'm giving her a choice but that would still make me a shitty person because I'm exploiting her weak situation for my own enjoyment, this is all my personal opinion anyway.

I didn't call it rape I called it attempted rape, big difference; if I try to stick my cock inside a girl and she pushes me away, how do you call that?
"Anyone could tell that Maya was completely uncomfortable..."
True,the situation is uncomfortable,but to jump from uncofortable about kissing a total starnger to concluding finan cial problems...that`s a yuge stretch.
"..girl in desperate need for money comes to me..."
Yes it would be a shitty,couple of things though,the rest of the girls WORK for this money,they don`t print it,they should share their earnings with Maya because...?Only thing Quinn can do is offer Maya an option,not a perfect one but still an option,that makes her a shitty person?

"I didn't call it rape I called it attempted rape, big difference; if I try to stick my cock inside a girl and she pushes me away, how do you call that?"
Attempted rape is when victim manages to defend herself from the attacker.That`s situation is not even in the same universe as rape.
MC can say stop and walk off from the whole thing,he can tell her to stop before she even starts dryhumping him he can just cum when she does it - he is in control of the situation.
Besides I considered myself a winner not a victim as soon as Quinn sat on my lap :giggle:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
"Anyone could tell that Maya was completely uncomfortable..."
True,the situation is uncomfortable,but to jump from uncofortable about kissing a total starnger to concluding finan cial problems...that`s a yuge stretch.
View attachment 341043
"..girl in desperate need for money comes to me..."
Yes it would be a shitty,couple of things though,the rest of the girls WORK for this money,they don`t print it,they should share their earnings with Maya because...?Only thing Quinn can do is offer Maya an option,not a perfect one but still an option,that makes her a shitty person?

"I didn't call it rape I called it attempted rape, big difference; if I try to stick my cock inside a girl and she pushes me away, how do you call that?"
Attempted rape is when victim manages to defend herself from the attacker.That`s situation is not even in the same universe as rape.
MC can say stop and walk off from the whole thing,he can tell her to stop before she even starts dryhumping him he can just cum when she does it - he is in control of the situation.
Besides I considered myself a winner not a victim as soon as Quinn sat on my lap :giggle:
We have obviously two very different interpretations (both valid in my opinion) of the situation, we'll just have to agree to disagree :).

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Take them all for a ride, multiple rides if you can manage before they start dying.

She definitely knows they can be complete sluts but she definitely doesn't know about the hooking. If she does, she's buried her head in the sand and just letting it happen cause she has no clue how to stop Quinn without destroying the fraternity and since she's big on the whole "HOTs don't turn on eachother", Quinn has her by the balls most likely. I just can't see her as knowing about any of it with how dumb and out of the loop her character has already been presented. She asks the MC to teach her how to play guitar for example and genuinely wants to learn. Her ultimate response is to go all sexual since she has no idea how else to thank him. She's a stereotypical ditzy cheerleader. Give her some bubble wrap and you'll occupy her for hours i'd imagine.
Two things, I think, are important with HOTs.

1. How long is that prostitution thing running?

If Quinn started that, she couldn't do that without informing the president - Sage. She would be even in danger of some of the girls snitching her.
If that was something before Quinn and Sage, we can presume both of them were, at some point, "girl on the other side of the hole".

2. The secret code of HOTs

At first glance, that doesn't sound like something important but... Maybe that code could throw some light on command hierarchy of HOTs, maybe there is some ex-HOT in charge? Also, it could give us the answer to question 1. How long is this going? What is considered forbidden, except turning against sisters?

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
So forcing someone into a situation where they must have sex acts with you (kidnapping and tying up and dry humping) is not bad, as long as they eventually say yes?
So I can take a girl away from a bar, tie her up in my house, start dry humping, but if she says yes 1 time it’s not a crime? Didn’t know it worked like that. Good to know it’s not a crime

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If Quinn started that, she couldn't do that without informing the president - Sage. She would be even in danger of some of the girls snitching her.
If that was something before Quinn and Sage, we can presume both of them were, at some point, "girl on the other side of the hole".
Whats this presidency anyway. What it means. Is this something official or what? It would be nice to be honest if the game would actually explain what priviliges, rights and responsibilites this bestows upon a person.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Two things, I think, are important with HOTs.

1. How long is that prostitution thing running?

2. The secret code of HOTs

At first glance, that doesn't sound like something important but... Maybe that code could throw some light on command hierarchy of HOTs, maybe there is some ex-HOT in charge? Also, it could give us the answer to question 1. How long is this going? What is considered forbidden, except turning against sisters?
Yeah, the fact that Sage is not aware of what Quinn is doing is very contrived, so it's either a badly written plot point or there is something else going on behind the scenes as you say.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I have a more neutral approach in this discussion about Quinn, in the cumpetition the rape or sexual assault depends on the player point of view, if you want to fuck her and say yes than cleary its not rape\sexual assault, if you dont want contact with her, it can be consider as sexual assault since she is trying something against your will, now about Quinn x Maya situation, its obvious that Quinn is doing her best to manipulate Maya to do her will ,and i will try to save Maya as hard as i can even in the other paths, but...you guys should stop putting her in some kind of gold pedestal,what she did to the MC was wrong, i don't care that she needs money it was wrong, and she had the choice to do that or not do that, how far is she willing to go for money ? that is the true question,how can someone go to college whitout knowing how she is going to afford that? nothing in this world is free, she really thinks that the hotts would pay for her education without nothing in return? ,so her plan was to join the Hotts to have free education? what about a plan B? before doing something you should stop and think "ok but if this thing doesn't work what i am going to do? what can i do?" if she took for granted that she would have free education than she is really dumb

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Whats this presdency anyway. What it means. Is this something official or what? It would be nice to be honest if the game would actually explain what priviliges, rights and responsibilites this bestows upon a person.
Well, the president is in charge of everything inside that club/fraternity/sorority. Power isn't absolute but everything that group is planning and doing, he/she must be informed - probably even allow it because I don't think they have "parliament".

That's why Quinn's business is so improbable without Sage knowing. As far as I know, sororities and fraternities are extremely sensitive about their traditions and rules. What Quinn is doing would granted immediate expulsion from that sorority if the president didn't allow that.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So forcing someone into a situation where they must have sex acts with you (kidnapping and tying up and dry humping) is not bad, as long as they eventually say yes?
No, absolutely not. But saying that this is a brothel and we don't hire unless you are a whore is quite understandable.
So I can take a girl away from a bar, tie her up in my house, start dry humping, but if she says yes 1 time it’s not a crime? Didn’t know it worked like that. Good to know it’s not a crime
Thats a crime but with whom did that happen in the game? Well, maybe the MC but he chosed to comply so its kinda legal though tasing him is actually not and that alone could have Quinn expelled but again this whole college is run by the students apparently.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, the president is in charge of everything inside that club/fraternity/sorority. Power isn't absolute but everything that group is planning and doing, he/she must be informed - probably even allow it because I don't think they have "parliament".
I just have no idea how this works, i never participated in anything like that so i have no clue of the real benefits and responsibilities behind these titles. So the president decides who stays and who goes? Its not the school officials who decide who stays in a dorm? Thats why i would find it helpful if the game would give me an explanation.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I have a more neutral approach in this discussion about Quinn, in the cumpetition the rape or sexual assault depends on the player point of view, if you want to fuck her and say yes than cleary its not rape\sexual assault, if you dont want contact with her, it can be consider as sexual assault since she is trying something against your will, now about Quinn x Maya situation, its obvious that Quinn is doing her best to manipulate Maya to do her will ,and i will try to save Maya as hard as i can even in the other paths, but...you guys should stop putting her in some kind of gold pedestal,what she did to the MC was wrong, i don't care that she needs money it was wrong, and she had the choice to do that or not do that, how far is she willing to go for money ? that is the true question,how can someone go to college whitout knowing how she is going to afford that? nothing in this world is free, she really thinks that the hotts would pay for her education without nothing in return? ,so her plan was to join the Hotts to have free education? what about a plan B? before doing something you should stop and think "ok but if this thing doesn't work what i am going to do? what can i do?" if she took for granted that she would have free education than she is really dumb
TBH, free education is something completely normal in most of the world.
Let's pretend Maya is our girl from Europe. :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes