CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
No, absolutely not. But saying that this is a brothel and we don't hire unless you are a whore is quite understandable.
Thats a crime but with whom did that happen in the game? Well, maybe the MC but he chosed to comply so its kinda legal though tasing him is actually not and that alone could have Quinn expelled but again this whole college is run by the students apparently.
It did happen to the MC
And in the Chick route he does not comply.
Saying I came since he didn’t want to fuck Quinn is not compliance

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I just have no idea how this works, i never participated in anything like that so i have no clue of the real benefits and responsibilities behind these titles. So the president decides who stays and who goes? Its not the school officials who decide who stays in a dorm? Thats why i would find it helpful if the game would give me an explanation.
Dorms are college-owned but frats/sororities have their private dorm/house. About new candidates decide president and senior members and then candidates are put on trials.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I have a more neutral approach in this discussion about Quinn, in the cumpetition the rape or sexual assault depends on the player point of view, if you want to fuck her and say yes than cleary its not rape\sexual assault, if you dont want contact with her, it can be consider as sexual assault since she is trying something against your will, now about Quinn x Maya situation, its obvious that Quinn is doing her best to manipulate Maya to do her will ,and i will try to save Maya as hard as i can even in the other paths, but...you guys should stop putting her in some kind of gold pedestal,what she did to the MC was wrong, i don't care that she needs money it was wrong, and she had the choice to do that or not do that, how far is she willing to go for money ? that is the true question,how can someone go to college whitout knowing how she is going to afford that? nothing in this world is free, she really thinks that the hotts would pay for her education without nothing in return? ,so her plan was to join the Hotts to have free education? what about a plan B? before doing something you should stop and think "ok but if this thing doesn't work what i am going to do? what can i do?" if she took for granted that she would have free education than she is really dumb
There are millennials out there who want to string you up and burn you at the stake i'd imagine. :D :ROFLMAO:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Maya could have said no. Yes she's desperate for the money but she's not exactly being open about it for anyone to help her so that's the choice she made but it IS a choice. She wasn't forced.
Is it forced? No. What it is though is predatory behavior. The same as when a boss asks for sex in return for keeping a job; a teacher asks for sex for a passing grade; anyone in a position of power asks for some kind of sexual favor of someone in need. The person in need does have a choice, but the person with power is a predatory asshole.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Those Euro countries that provide "free" anything, tax it out of people's income. It's being paid for whether they want to admit to it or not.
you can't be serious. it's called free education because it's accessible for everyone. of course it's paid by everyone who can afford it, and that's why it's also of better quality.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I don't know if somebody other posted this preview ( i had to read past 6 pages to know it , yet another Waifu war is raging so violent in the thread :) )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm very interested to know who it is at the far back pole working it with her legs split up in the air like that. I bet it's going to be one of the HOTs on their hell week. I hope it's maya, she needs a good workout.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
you can't be serious. it's called free education because it's accessible for everyone. of course it's paid by everyone who can afford it, and that's why it's also of better quality.
Which is why it doesn't make it "free". It's a word being tossed around to fool the dumbest of the dumb here in the states as a political tool. There is a big difference between "free" and "accessible to all".

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Which is why it doesn't make it "free". It's a word being tossed around to fool the dumbest of the dumb here in the states as a political tool. There is a big difference between "free" and "accessible to all".
No one calls it free, like healthcare in Canada, it’s called universal healthcare because everyone has access to it because everyone helps each other

This is hugely off topic btw

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes