TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
So since I missed 9 pages, can anyone provide a detailed summary?
We had a deep discussion about the moral and legislative implications of Quinn's actions, we then moved on to discuss the role and powers of Sage as president of the HOT and now people are having a political-economical discussion about the pros and cons of a tax financed public education system vs a private based one; just a regular day in BADIK's thread :cool:.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't know if somebody other posted this preview ( i had to read past 6 pages to know it , yet another Waifu war is raging so violent in the thread :) )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's better so the diks go to a strip bar I wonder why we don't have the Hot's doing this? must be their night off :p

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
We had a deep discussion about the moral and legislative implications of Quinn's actions, we then moved on to discuss the role and powers of Sage as president of the HOT and now people are having a political-economical discussion about the pros and cons of a tax financed public education system vs a private based one; just a regular day in BADIK's thread :cool:.
So your telling me in those 9 pages no one said Jill is best girl?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can we talk about how good this couple look together?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fucker is hand hovering her, what a cuck.
See, ladymaria? THIS is why Tybalt should die. Not because he was peeping from 15 meters. Thats okay. But this..!? Ohno. This cannot stand!

laliandra

May 2, 2019
about Sage or Quinn having been "girl on the other side of the hole", one of the first scenes with Quinn is her leaving the bathroom with Riona. we know the HOTs have their own bathroom so they were obviously there for a specific reason. if the supposed teacher did get a BJ i can't find a reason for Quinn to be there if she wasn't part of the deal.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes