drakken

Nov 13, 2017
It's for MC and Quinn to use next episode. But only if you are 100% DIK.
Its definitely going to be problems for someone, especially Quinns reaction to being stuck holding it. Its a pretty safe bet that its going to be used to fuck someone over or more likely create a problem for Quinn. past addiction, getting busted holding, or making a deal only to find out its gone (most likely the third considering thats becoming a theme) not a very good dealer if you keep using and loosing product, plus the fact that it seems she's in competition with vinny

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2020
Well, I figured, if I'm going to proselytize, might as well go full retard. I imagine I'm up for another 2 week ban from the thread now, though.

Nah, I don't think she'll die. She's going to hit rock bottom, but I think the most appropriate outcome for Quinn is seeing everything she built burn down and having to deal with the consequences of her actions (a big reason why I think the one to die will be Riona via the 8ball). She's probably going to end up alone in jail, full of regret and pain.

In any case, my brain is poop. I'm hitting the hay.
What's this 8ball you're talking about?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Finally finished all episodes, as this was my first game I have to say that I really enjoyed it. Music is amazing, well picked and fits the theme of the game. The Characters are well developed, they don't just feel like random NPCs. Love Derek he is such a bro. Mini games are fun, really liked Brawler and Rooster. Free roaming is also fun and finding hidden renders.

The writing is great and feels natural when reading it, also love the humor specially when it includes Derek doing stupid stuff. The scene with Bouncer in episode 6 is hilarious, one of my favorite. From girls i like Riona most.

I will probably start the game again, this time with walk-through guide. I'm sure there is a lot of stuff that I missed, but I did not want to use the guide first time playing since I have a feeling it would ruin it. Very excited for next episode.

Also not sure if this is right thread to ask this, but I would appreciate if you guys could recommend some more games with good story. Thanks.
Glad you enjoyed it, ya this game does a really good job on music and character development. Another top shelf game would be City of Broken Dreamers - it is the only other VN game that, at least to me, feels like it's on BAD level of quality in both story and scenes.

Oh thats what it was. Guess my posts are about to be Snapped too, then. Heh.

I've mentioned a few times now how I think Riona might die from ODing on the 8ball. Setting aside death drama, what do you guys think will happen with the coke?
Good question - I had originally figured Quinn would just find a new buyer for it (that's what I would have done), but the way some scenes have her kind of gazing at it weirdly makes me think there's some kind of history there with Coke in particular...maybe someone close to her died from using it, etc. and that's why she'd always stayed away from selling it until she got desperate, or maybe like some folks here have opined, Riona or someone else will find it and OD on it or something and it'll be a 'wake-up' call to some degree.

Agreed.
I always go for the Torrent as soon as it's updated and then leave it on for my brother Diks for a week or so 24/7.

The upload ratio is always through the roof :D
Ya, when I do any kind of torrent I always let them seed at least 1:1 and sometimes a bit higher if the seeder count is low. I try to keep torrents I download as healthy as possible. :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Its definitely going to be problems for someone, especially Quinns reaction to being stuck holding it. Its a pretty safe bet that its going to be used to fuck someone over or more likely create a problem for Quinn. past addiction, getting busted holding, or making a deal only to find out its gone (most likely the third considering thats becoming a theme) not a very good dealer if you keep using and loosing product, plus the fact that it seems she's in competition with vinny
I keep thinking Riona's the one most likely to be in the firing line, so to speak. She's the closest one to Quinn in this whole operation and may either know about her hiding spot and goes to it looking for something else, or she'll stumble upon it whilst looking for something else.

What's this 8ball you're talking about?
ep6_jma6.jpg

Reactions: Ilhares

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't think so, and few things are as certain as the fact that it will be a problem for all MCs, from the altar boy to the antichrist.
Yeah it can be used as a plot device to cause a problem for Quinn. But it can also be used, by Quinn and the MC. At some point in time our choices are going to lead us down slightly different paths, why can't this be one of them? Neil warned us about drugs, and weed is for children, so it's not extreme to theorize that the MC can be offered harder drugs over the course of the story.

People look at the Jill intro, and past experiences of playing Acting Lessons and get fixated on somebody dying. But there are many dark twists a story can take outside of somebody dying.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah it can be used as a plot device to cause a problem for Quinn. But it can also be used, by Quinn and the MC. At some point in time our choices are going to lead us down slightly different paths, why can't this be one of them? Neil warned us about drugs, and weed is for children, so it's not extreme to theorize that the MC can be offered harder drugs over the course of the story.

People look at the Jill intro, and past experiences of playing Acting Lessons and get fixated on somebody dying. But there are many dark twists a story can take outside of somebody dying.
but if Quinn and Mc got high on cocaine, it would be disgraceful from a moral point of view, but what change would it bring? practically none compared to the joint on the roof, we can't talk about addiction at the first round, but then for how poor MC is he can't even afford it, and maybe even Quinn can't afford to use it for recreational purposes....

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
but if Quinn and Mc got high on cocaine, it would be disgraceful from a moral point of view, but what change would it bring? practically none compared to the joint on the roof, we can't talk about addiction at the first round, but then for how poor MC is he can't even afford it, and maybe even Quinn can't afford to use it for recreational purposes....
If you find it disgraceful than don't take that option?

As for what change it would bring? Whatever problems it will bring in the future, won't happen if it's used up.

Also MC has 5 thousand dollars, he's not poor anymore.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

The MC is not going to be snorting coke.

I think people really overestimate what the DIK path means. :rolleyes:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

As for what change it would bring? Whatever problems it will bring in the future, won't happen if it's used up.

Dude, I feel like you are the type of person, that you would do anything for the girl you like, you might even kill someone if she ordered you to.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

MC's $5,000 is double of what Quinn asked Rich for, MC didn't get rich, 50 grams of the drug Quinn sells

but the fact that it is morally wrong counts for nothing of course, MC has done, or could have done, worse things already at this point in history, the problem is that it would be quite a useless happening, and for that reason I would consider it wasted

Quinn and MC get high, great, now what?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The MC is not going to be snorting coke.

I think people really overestimate what the DIK path means. :rolleyes:
Why not? The MC in Acting Lessons killed somebody. Pinkcakes isn't writing a Disney Harem story, that isn't his style.

I think people are going to be quite surprised as this story progresses.

Dude, I feel like you are the type of person, that you would do anything for the girl you like, you might even kill someone if she ordered you to.
For Quinn. Yes.

MC's $5,000 is double of what Quinn asked Rich for, MC didn't get rich, 50 grams of the drug Quinn sells

but the fact that it is morally wrong counts for nothing of course, MC has done, or could have done, worse things already at this point in history, the problem is that it would be quite a useless happening, and for that reason I would consider it wasted

Quinn and MC get high, great, now what?
He doesn't have to buy 50 grams of Coke, he's not Scarface. It's a one time thing.

And your last line can be said for almost everything that has happened so far. MC made pancakes, great, now what? MC got drunk, great, now what? MC fucked X, great, now what?

It's a plot point, it can go where Pinkcakes wants to take it.

But let's use a popular theory I see around here as an example of where this plot can take us. Riona. I see multiple people speculating that she can get into the bag of coke and potentially die(because Pinkcakes is going to go from killing a major LI to a minor side character, lol).

If there is no cocaine, she can't get into it, therefor she can't die.

• Haha
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
And now we have them the way we want them.

The supernatural beauty, our goddess Karen Rebbeca Johnson . o_O :love:

Is that a time machine behind KRJ? :unsure:

View attachment 1082224
That glasses look and that booty certainly makes her quite cute, if only it wasn't for the memes with how many things she has to deal with. Like PinkCake went "Here is a cute character but with infinite disabilities that make no sense for a single human being to have at the same time".

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
dude only way this could happen was if a tragedy that the MC can not process happened life a heartbreak or someone he held dear died! the earliest this game goes on is the 90`s and the crazy 80´s had already happened! i can imagine Q proposing almost like a love proposal that their life are so fucked up there is nothing less to loose! but except for that can not see it happening!

Not to mention that that shit would probably go against around 250 patreon rules that do not exist but would immediately be implemented if it happened! He had to put the disclaimer at the beginning but even then shit would hit the fan real quickly! even as an option it makes little psychological sense! if it was a gradual thing perhaps but that shit takes months to run its course even if he accepted Rhyona offer he would be "graduating" too fast!

i saw a few friends fall and nothing one can do... but the basis for such behaviors are already present before they do such things as being lonely/aloof/alienated or being co-dependent on a partner!
Cocaine is a party drug, Quinn can just whip it out next party and you either partake or let Quinn and Riona go off and do it without you.

Doing a line of coke with the girls isn't going to turn the MC into a drooling junkie, you guys are putting this entire thing on a pedestal. It's not a big deal.

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
im thiking of making a save for each main character, do you think is a good idea to begin now or to wait a few updates to do this, do you think that the dick/ chick affinity will affect the paths? lets say if i follow Sage with dick affinity do you think later on i will have to make chick choices to continue having a positive path on Sage ?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Good question - I had originally figured Quinn would just find a new buyer for it (that's what I would have done), but the way some scenes have her kind of gazing at it weirdly makes me think there's some kind of history there with Coke in particular...maybe someone close to her died from using it, etc.
It's heavily implied. Rox snorted coke in the flash back and Quinn's alleged mom became a ravaged junkie unable to recognize her. She clearly took harder drugs than weed. As for Rox, his current situation is unknown but considering the way Buddy and Quinn talked about him, he's either dead, in jail or in trouble.

Depending on how the plot evolves, I guess an anxious and desesperated Quinn could cross the lines and snort it. Or someone like Lily or Josy whom grew up suspicious about her activities could sneak inside her room and confront her about it. She still could find a new customer for the coke but this option seems pretty weak for the plot. I don't buy the whole Riona sacrificial lamb theory.

It's for MC and Quinn to use next episode. But only if you are 100% DIK.
Yeah the same MC who can't even take a bit of weed without completly losing his shit. Don't cast pearls before swine. :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes