xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Imagine that Chad is just trying the arrange a blast of a birthday party for Sage in complete secrecy, knowing his girlfriend's tendency for snooping after him, being as sneaky like as he can. Sage is just huugely overracting, mc making woefully false assumptions and they end up together but actually Chad being completely innocent and the mc the douche of the story.

#ChadToo
As long as the Mc can still frame him and end up with sage, that’s acceptable if not preferable or likely.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
OK, maybe we should try poll about DPC's secret identity - my candidates:

Ennoch - he's just for jokes and laughs but when he starts doing serious observations... Man, only DPC could know that!
Mytez or CAznable - because they started this. What better way to hide their tracks?
name88 - because only the father (creator) could so love someone like Quinn,
Kukothemadhatter - cause he's having fun when we're arguing about our theories.
Mormont - because he's a nice guy trying to be good with everyone.
ladymaria2072 - cause promoting the girl with no real content - practically advertising 0.3 update.
KassandraACO - would you ever think of DPC as hymen ripper? No, of course not - the best facade ever.
Avaron1974 - perfect act - pixie lesbian, nice and funny, even joking about herself (I mean her other self - DPC).

There are other candidates but I would put those as main culprits for the poll.
Is that a challenge? You want me to start that poll that badly huh? You’re the one covering your tracks by pointing out everyone but yourself.
I see through your web of lies DPC

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

Ennoch - he's just for jokes and laughs but when he starts doing serious observations... Man, only DPC could know that!
Mytez or CAznable - because they started this. What better way to hide their tracks?
ladymaria2072 - cause promoting the girl with no real content - practically advertising 0.3 update.
KassandraACO - would you ever think of DPC as hymen ripper? No, of course not - the best facade ever.
Avaron1974 - perfect act - pixie lesbian, nice and funny, even joking about herself (I mean her other self - DPC).

Hey in my defence I'm just hyped for 0.3 because we getting some actual Jill content.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Are you sure? as Vir gives us a lot of good theories :unsure: unless it's to take us off the right trail :p
Yes all those “theories” of his are rejected ideas, he’s just trying to act like the helpful fan when in reality he’s just distracting us from the truth

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Avaron is safe.... I know the games she plays, and me... I'm too busy writing a F/DvsD script to make a game like BaDiK. Sorry

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
GREAT SCOTT!!!!
I’ve got it
It’s Drackdrap
Think about it, doesn’t come around often but reads all the posts and comments very little, hmm?
So far Maya is the girl with the most content and there’s no denying that he’s a Maya fan.
The avatar!! Maya with a cookie, so innocent yet so cute!
IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Maybe vir_cotto and me are both DPC?
He’s the account for giving the fans thought provoking, interesting ideas
And I’m the account for giving you false ideas and spreading lies?
Two sides of the same coin.

• Haha
Reactions: Nobody44773
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes