Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
And Maya knows how to make MC hard.
I think they are all family, the 5 LIs are all female. That can't be a coincidence.

Which main girls personality/Archetype do you like the most in BADIK?

Maya: Kind girl with troubled past
Josy: Highschool crush
Sage: popular girl having boy problems
Jill: Rich girl trying to be treated normally
Bella: Ice queen with issues
Mayans unite!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Idea for a new poll. Which main girls Archetype do you like the most

In other words which girl's personality do you enjoy the most?

your thoughts?
Quinn: Rebel without a cause
:p Thought I'd be nice to her

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Which main girls personality/Archetype do you like the most in BADIK?

Can't I pick two? I can't decide :unsure:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
If there any 2 people who are probably related it's gonna be Bella and Jill, we've seen the photos and how protective of Jill Bella is, In fact they act more like Family then some people who are related in this game actually do, but the actual way/words they talk to each other with does not sound blood related to me, when i hear them talk they just sound like very close friends not like direct relation.

So what are they? My Theory is a potential godmother situation where Jill's parents died and now Bella is Jill's support.

Here's where it gets interesting, what if Bella's (my theory) dead Husband got in a car crash with Jill's parents in the same car? meaning that the Husband was really the friend/sibling of one of Jill's parents? due to that Jill and Bella were sort've the ones left alone and they take solace in their grief together? It covers the Guardian approach Bella takes with Jill, Takes into account they aren't actually blood related, and it covers both of their troubles that are as of now a mystery.

What do you guys think about that?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
If there any 2 people who are probably related it's gonna be Bella and Jill, we've seen the photos and how protective of Jill Bella is, In fact they act more like Family then some people who are related in this game actually do, but the actual way/words they talk to each other with does not sound blood related to me, when i hear them talk they just sound like very close friends not like direct relation.

So what are they? My Theory is a potential godmother situation where Jill's parents died and now Bella is Jill's support.

Here's where it gets interesting, what if Bella's (my theory) dead Husband got in a car crash with Jill's parents in the same car? meaning that the Husband was really the friend/sibling of one of Jill's parents? due to that Jill and Bella were sort've the ones left alone and they take solace in their grief together? It covers the Guardian approach Bella takes with Jill, Takes into account they aren't actually blood related, and it covers both of their troubles that are as of now a mystery.

What do you guys think about that?
There are connections and I wouldn't be surprised even with that "underage teen mum" theory.
But I'm not sure why everybody thinks Jill's parents are dead. Yes, she has newspapers in her drawer but we don't know how old or new they are, what was in them or how (un)important they could be.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
There are connections and I wouldn't be surprised even with that "underage teen mum" theory.
But I'm not sure why everybody thinks Jill's parents are dead. Yes, she has newspapers in her drawer but we don't know how old or new they are, what was in them or how (un)important they could be.
It's not so much the newspapers for me as it is the piano scene, her mother liked/played that song, and when jill hears it she becomes a different person, no more kind faced and happy Jill, only solemn and quiet Jill

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto and Nevu
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes