Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
no more kind faced and happy Jill, only solemn and quiet Jill
There's two things that we know that destroy Jill's morale, that song and being called hot. Maybe that was the song that her mother played before she died in a fire. Or is the usual rich girl being ashamed when someone she doesn't trust discovers that she can play the piano, like we've seen a million times.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
There's two things that we know that destroy Jill's morale, that song and being called hot. Maybe that was the song that her mother played before she died in a fire. Or is the usual rich girl being ashamed when someone she doesn't trust discovers that she can play the piano, like we've seen a million times.
Or she simply remembered she left the oven turned on.
That's always a viable option.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Yes, you should be in a neutral area, choose to stay with her and then come back from the party.
Hey, thanks a lot man, now i just have to find out if any choices have more impact to your score then others or if 1 act equals on point throughout and to just go back and forth with my choices

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
there is always walkthrough mod where you can activate cheat and get that one scene
You’re right but since neutral is going to be a valid option anyways down the line I’m gonna do a path regardless. (as I’ve done with DIK already)plus I wanna see the way MC talks in neutral

Reactions: vir_cotto

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Idea for a new poll. Which main girls Archetype do you like the most
Maya: Kind girl with troubled past
Josy: Highschool crush
Sage: popular girl having boy problems
Jill: Rich girl trying to be treated normally
Bella: Ice queen with issues

In other words which girl's personality do you enjoy the most?

your thoughts?
Sage of course

Soprano

Jul 8, 2019
Hello!

Long time lurker - first time poster :D

I want to say that this game is amazing!

That being said, do we have any idea whatsoever when the third part is coming out? I did my best to discover for myself and scrolled for dozens of minutes but haven't been able to find the correct information. (I understand that we don't have a correct date, but I was kinda hoping there's at least some decent estimation :D).

Cheers!

P.S. Josy FTW!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes