Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
Here's an interesting question; if you could replace all 5 main LIs with side girls, who would you pick?

For me, in no particular order:
  1. Nicole
  2. Quinn
  3. Camila
  4. Lily
  5. Cathy
1. Quinn
2. Riona

Im not sure I can come up with more. I just want these two to replace Maya and Josy.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
well... they do! but they never end as in this games!

Allow me to explain from my over 20 years experience at being a total asshole to women!

i got over 4 injuries to the head all from trophy cups stones and ironing irons

i got a 5 stitches on my forehead due to a screwdriver

i got 4 stitches to my lip due to a vase

i once got a scissor to the chest luckily she was not strong enough to puncture trough my bones but it was aimed at the heart! 8 stitches

i got one next to the dick and right above the right ball where she tried to cut my dick off 3 stitches

i got one slash to the belly no stitches

i got one above my ass between the ass and the kidney done with crochet needles 6 stitches (if you can square me that one i would appreciate it)

i have scratch marks all over my face from girls trying to scratch my eyes out, although the most remarkable one is a cross burn

that one was funny i accepted to play with handcuffs and once i was "secured" she decided to enjoy herself providing me pain for me cheating on her! did i? yes! did i knew she knew? yes! but i sweet talked her into releasing me after she burned my face right next to the right eye!

i have 3 puncture marks on my feet from stiletto shoes

i have 5 other stabbing marks on my legs and feet

my hands have extra lines from the 2 times i had to grab knifes coming at me from angry lovers and girlfriends and where i stopped them by grabbing the blade!

i have had over 26 broken bones from attacks from former girlfriends!

i was runned over 3 times with cars!

so yes multiple girls work in real life along as you can keep them from knowing each other! damn you Facebook face search!

do i regret any of it? i did not back then so i guess its stupid for me to cry over spilled milk! but women are vindictive cunts!

even worse half of them after trying to kill me tried to get back with me or at me! even worser i accepted for most of them just to do it all over again!

And yes i have heard it before! if its one of your ex´s its her if its them all its probably you!

as for my top list

Main girls
1. Sarah
2 Sarah
3 Sarah
4 Sarah
5 Sarah

side bitches
1 Sarah
2 Sarah
3 Sarah
4 Sarah
5 Sarah
read above

I´m on my 3rd glass of gin right now! damn truth juice!

and when this is all and done this will be my music to end BADIK
Just a hunch, and call me crazy, but maybe you’ve been doing something wrong all these years... :unsure:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
hmm, let me see. putting your finger into her ass for a slap? , or not doing it for a free blowjob ? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

oh, btw go come out with another game, I still want the remaining renders with Josy and Lily :ROFLMAO:
Getting a slap and winning the respect of 'brothers'. Yes please. But in ep5 paying 3 $$$ for a bj is no bueno especially when I give 5 $$$$$ to Riona at the start of that episode.
Is 1 $ equal to 10 dollars? Or 20? Because the bill you take from Maya is marked 20 and it gives you 1 $

You gave me a great idea. I'll come back later when I've thought of a perfect game.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah is Tommy, what about him? She is not interested at all on her sister. Even less about her sexuality.
There is at least three full sex scenes with her, one in chapter 3, one in chapter 5 and a threesome in chapter 6. The threesome is the only time they used MC in order tojoin the HOTs, but the MC agree with that.
Is perfectely fine if you are not interested, is just there is no need of look for logical reasons to reject them, is quite more simple; at the end of the day the dick wants what the dick wants.
I'd barely call them Maya "sex scenes" it's more "am I doing it right?" half way scenes they're honestly hard to watch as they're so weird.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Bruh. Be real with me. Did you put your finger in her butt for the second slap?
Nah, the girl was always so nice with me that i couldn't bring myself to do it. Even while playing as a DIK, i'm just an asshole with people who deserve it, and this game has plenty of targets.

Yeah, it's the funny thing that I see people assume a lot that for those on the Neutral/CHICK side there won't be much action with side girls because this is more of a DIK thing, but in terms of side girls who prefer that side, I think they're in the minority by just a little bit. Of all the side girls so far, I'd say only Quinn, Heather, Melanie and Sarah are properly DIK side girls, whereas Lily, Camila, Riona, Jade, Cathy, Nicole, and even Sandy seem to have either no preference or favour CHICK side actions.
I do agree that some of the side girls prefer a CHICK approach, but in the case of Camila and Nicole, i'm seeing them more as DIK side girls. In the case of Camila, she seems to favor more confident and direct guys, and usually that's the DIK MC MO, even the way she acts and her talk with you, she doesn't seem to like more sensitive types.

Nicole is the type that says that she wants a nice guy but she only goes out with the bad boys. In most of her interactions, you need to show some wild side to get on her good graces.

Riona and Sandy i would see more as neutral, but Sandy we don't have a lot of information on to really pinpoint it. Riona just likes money and is a sub. While a DIK MC has the confidence to be more assertive as a Dom, the neutral MC can do it as well.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I do agree that some of the side girls prefer a CHICK approach, but in the case of Camila and Nicole, i'm seeing them more as DIK side girls. In the case of Camila, she seems to favor more confident and direct guys, and usually that's the DIK MC MO, even the way she acts and her talk with you, she doesn't seem to like more sensitive types.

Nicole is the type that says that she wants a nice guy but she only goes out with the bad boys. In most of her interactions, you need to show some wild side to get on her good graces.

Riona and Sandy i would see more as neutral, but Sandy we don't have a lot of information on to really pinpoint it. Riona just likes money and is a sub. While a DIK MC has the confidence to be more assertive as a Dom, the neutral MC can do it as well.
I think that, on all paths, the MC is "confident and direct". The only difference I really see is that on the DIK path he's a bit more brash and rude whereas on the CHICK path he's more measured and considerate. It's those qualities of the DIK side that I feel most side girls don't particularly like whereas they like the more universal traits of the MC, hence why they don't really have a specific side and are therefore probably more than OK with a CHICK MC. Lily, however, is the one who seems like she's most clearly on that CHICK side, or at least she leans heavily to that side. And KRJ, of course. ;) Nicole also seems like she might prefer that since she seems to like that the MC sees her as a person and not just as a sex object.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
So if thats your view on it, why is everyone so hell bent on telling me rejecting M&J is wrong and telling me all the reasons why i should be with them? the fuck? :WutFace:
Bide your time and do an evil laugh at them when they inevitably split up... writings on the wall for that already. No matter how much people deny it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bide your time and do an evil laugh at them when they inevitably split up... writings on the wall for that already. No matter how much people deny it.
Considering that they doomed the last potential throuple to fail, it would be a mistake to do it again with this one especially when it's already gone much further and when there will be players who want it to work out.

In my view, any relationship in a game that is promoted as a main one should have an ending path. Right now, a relationship with M&J is one of those main ones and it should have an ending, especially since the writing is not on the wall as there's all sorts of ways this story can still go that can have it work out.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You gave me a great idea. I'll come back later when I've thought of a perfect game.
and here I'm, I was the kind fool who the moment get his hand on these special prizes , I was sharing it happily, instead of something like this :ROFLMAO:

"Guess, what's happening in this picture and I share the rest":ROFLMAO:
bella.png
but it would have take me to much fucking time :ROFLMAO:. and I had like 20 photo to share:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't know if you talked about this but what are you guys expecting in EP 7?

I'm expecting MC and Maya to finally become an item this episode and this will probably open Josy solo route too. More tensions between the DIKS and we'll probably know who trashed the mansion. Bella will finally open up to MC about her past, doubt she's going to hell him everything but just something so he's not left in the dark. Sex will probably happen but i'm going to tone down my expectations on this one
I don't think any of that will happen, because it's only ep7. DPC came out and said in a very public forum that he's making 14 to 20 episodes, at the minimum that's 7 more episode's. He won't resolve anything in this episode because he still has at least 7 more episodes to fill.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Wow, that's a huge misrepresentation of what actually happened.

A) Josy is bi.
B) Maya falls for you because of who you are and how much you do for her.
C) Both haven't seen or talked to eachother in months because of Maya's father so their relationship is in rough shape.
D) Josy, similarly likes you because of how you are with her.

Those factors are why they fall for you, not the bullshit you spewed.
Why haven't they seen or talked to each other in month's? They live in town's a half hour train ride away. Also your'e wrong they do talk on social media regularly in that time.

kalvagore

Aug 24, 2019
so ive been checking here for what feels like a month everyday any estimates when the next update will be ready been itching to play again but i need new content

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes