felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Indeed, given DPC already said Quinn is a side girl several time, including the official guide.

View attachment 1095660

Seems to me the chances of the dev changing his mind now are vanishingly small.
also Ana in AL was in the same situation and yet she had her ending... and proportionally Ana had much less space than Quinn.

I personally don't think Quinn will have that chance, but I wouldn't reduce everything to whether or not she's an LIs.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
1117345_Comment.jpg
After some talk with the big man himself. Quinn will be promoted to love interest definitely. And all you doubters are dumb dumbs doubting the majestic pussy of this white haired Queen among Queen. (Still below the goddess KRJ). And while the rest of you chase two cheaters, a psychotic adultress, and a slut, I will get the true happy end with Queen Quinn.

Is what Cas told me to say. Go facepalm bomb his posts.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hey, don't go bringing facts into this discussion :LOL:

Yeah, sure but, and this may be no more than a semantic arguement, Quinn is not an LI due to the simple fact that she isn't featured in the EOC summaries and has no RP like Maya, josy, Jill, Bella and Sage (and Derek, maybe he's a candidate for the additional LI slot :LOL:)
May be her RP point are hidden :p. But yeah , semantic arguement :ROFLMAO:. I stand for What I said. I can see pretty much a path way for side girls ending. When MC reject Josy and Maya, he has a different inner monolog on Bella's couch, when he dive into the idea of so many other girls out there, some Hots girls , even stripgirls :ROFLMAO:.

as for the RP point, I have to get this out of my chest. It's a fucking annoyance IMO. :ROFLMAO:, It is just an another way for DPC to fuck with us, when he decide that he split a lewd scene to half. "oh you wanna see the full scene ? aww, Well you have have Dick or Chick status, or high enough RP point " :p. Fucking Bullshit , contradicting the whole affinity, system . because I can have High Rp point with Josy, and they still reject me, because of affinity.

I remember when he said He did not want people to focus on RP point , well I ended up focusing on 3 different static. RP, Status, and Affinity, in order to get what I wanted. :mad:
at least in ep 3 He changed the system of that , in order to be able to "peek", you had to have Dick status.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I see the whole "Quinn isn't a LI she's a side girl" discussion has cycled round again! Not sure why some are still so hung up on emphasising the distinction. If it's an attempt to diminish Quinn's importance I think it fails, honestly. She's arguably a more significant character in the story than many of the official LIs, the MC is effectively building a relationship with her already with several flags and triggers needed to get her scenes, and it seems possible that there will be an ending with her (or at the very least a "Quinn path", to some degree). I think you could even make a case that she's in a unique category of her own - beyond the LI/side girl nomenclature. I guess my point is: if she eventually generates RP and has an episode ending recap, great - I guess I'd like to see it just to see the reaction of the naysayers! If not, I don't see that it matters much in terms of the story or her contribution to it.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
View attachment 1095696
After some talk with the big man himself. Quinn will be promoted to love interest definitely. And all you doubters are dumb dumbs doubting the majestic pussy of this white haired Queen among Queen. (Still below the goddess KRJ). And while the rest of you chase two cheaters, a psychotic adultress, and a slut, I will get the true happy end with Queen Quinn.
Wait why are you calling Bella psychotic?! I assume she's the adulteress but I don't remember her doing anything crazy. Except maybe for having a mysterious locked door in her home :)
And speaking of ranking the queens, maybe you forgot she's the Ice Queen. She was seriously badass in that Dungeons and gremlins game :D

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
People forgetting that this render was released just 2 months-ish ago? :whistle:
BaDIK_preview7.png
...but that's not MC lying there on the floor. Someone with an ice pick screwdriver and not afraid to use it sounds like a pretty useful lady to have to me. :devilish: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Tumai and RonnieBoi

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I see the whole "Quinn isn't a LI she's a side girl" discussion has cycled round again! Not sure why some are still so hung up on emphasising the distinction. If it's an attempt to diminish Quinn's importance I think it fails, honestly. She's arguably a more significant character in the story than many of the official LIs, the MC is effectively building a relationship with her already with several flags and triggers needed to get her scenes, and it seems possible that there will be an ending with her (or at the very least a "Quinn path", to some degree). I think you could even make a case that she's in a unique category of her own - beyond the LI/side girl nomenclature. I guess my point is: if she eventually generates RP and has an episode ending recap, great - I guess I'd like to see it just to see the reaction of the naysayers! If not, I don't see that it matters much in terms of the story or her contribution to it.
I can't speak for others but the reason I make the distinction is that, without agreed upon terms, any discussion is much harder to have; if you substitute banana for table, you know what you mean but you can't expect everyone else to.

It might seem pointless to get into semantics over LI vs side girl but when people use the terms interchangably it invites confusion and arguements. So, for simplicity if nothing else LI = Bella, Jill, Josy, Maya and Sage. Side girl = every other girl with a sex scene. Are some side girls are more important that others? Yes, of course and in the movie adaptation the actress playing Quinn might be up for 'best leading' rather than 'best supporting' at the golden globes but, within the game's mechanics, she's a side girl and has been from the very start.

Reactions: ename144 and Meushi

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I can't speak for others but the reason I make the distinction is that, without agreed upon terms, any discussion is much harder to have; if you substitute banana for table, you know what you mean but you can't expect everyone else to.

It might seem pointless to get into semantics over LI vs side girl but when people use the terms interchangably it invites confusion and arguements. So, for simplicity if nothing else LI = Bella, Jill, Josy, Maya and Sage. Side girl = every other girl with a sex scene. Are some side girls are more important that others? Yes, of course and in the movie adaptation the actress playing Quinn might be up for 'best leading' rather than 'best supporting' at the golden globes but, within the game's mechanics, she's a side girl and has been from the very start.
In truth though most discussions about this distinction are not simply a labelling exercise to clarify what people are referring to, are they? They're often being used to try and limit expectations about what is possible with certain characters. And I think the issue is that the definitions of LI and side girl are being blurred by the game itself, through the behaviour and interactions with that character.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
In truth though most discussions about this distinction are not simply a labelling exercise to clarify what people are referring to, are they? They're often being used to try and limit expectations about what is possible with certain characters. And I think the issue is that the definitions of LI and side girl are being blurred by the game itself, through the behaviour and interactions with that character.
They really aren't, there are 5 girls with RP who appear in EOC summaries and everyone else, the fact that Quinn is a major character and has more time 'on screen' than some of the LIs on some routes doesn't alter that fact.

Some people just like Quinn more than any of the other girls, fine, I get that but then go into denial about her role in the game because of it.

It is entirely possible that there will be an ending that sees the MC with Quinn and not one the LIs but, for me at least, that would have to be some form of bad ending. The way I would do that is to implement 3 possible endings for each of the 5 LIs, Love, Happy and Bad. Love is obvious, Happy sees them (Maya and Josy are together, Bella and James reconcile etc) and Bad would be the result of the MC being a negative influence on the LIs lives (Sage, as HOTs president, gets held partially responsible for Quinn's activities and is kicked out of B&R, Jill ends up dating Tybalt)

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
So I'm recreating my saves after I deleted them like a dunce. Doing my CHICK save right now, and I'm in episode 3. And you know, after how heavily Maya has been shit on (admittedly by me too) for chasing the tuition, its kind of funny that she actually comes to her senses in episode 3. Hears Quinn's "wide hips get tips" spiel, sees how degenerate and against her principles the Scavenger hunt is, and makes the level headed decision to give it all up. And just deal with the guillotine her dad has placed above her head.

And its motherfucking MC who decides to push her back in. You either be like "hey man, I'll fuck you for your list, don't give up" or "hey man, don't give up. go chase that shit".

MC goes from "NO! Don't trust Quinn! Talk to Sage!" to "o-oh, so Sage said no? Well, shit, guess you gotta go be a whore then". And still doens't warn her. Imagine how differently Maya would be viewed if MC didn't talk her out of standing for her principles and ideals.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
View attachment 1095696

Is what Cas told me to say. Go facepalm bomb his posts.
Now I can sleep peacefully.Yeah let's facepalm Cas' posts.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So I'm recreating my saves after I deleted them like a dunce. Doing my CHICK save right now, and I'm in episode 3. And you know, after how heavily Maya has been shit on (admittedly by me too) for chasing the tuition, its kind of funny that she actually comes to her senses in episode 3. Hears Quinn's "wide hips get tips" spiel, sees how degenerate and against her principles the Scavenger hunt is, and makes the level headed decision to give it all up. And just deal with the guillotine her dad has placed above her head.

And its motherfucking MC who decides to push her back in. You either be like "hey man, I'll fuck you for your list, don't give up" or "hey man, don't give up. go chase that shit".

MC goes from "NO! Don't trust Quinn! Talk to Sage!" to "o-oh, so Sage said no? Well, shit, guess you gotta go be a whore then". And still doens't warn her. Imagine how differently Maya would be viewed if MC didn't talk her out of standing for her principles and ideals.
the fact that Mc doesn't talk to anyone about the restaurant remains one of many examples of the lack of communication that holds up the BADIK narrative.

anyway the scene you're talking about refers to the case where Mc proposes to help her (which could actually be seen as a selfish attempt to have sex with her taking advantage of the list), but we know that even without wanting to help her nothing changes

but above all it all starts from the umpteenth confused declaration of Maya, who suddenly finds acceptable, possible to go on without free tuition (which is completely in contrast with what she tells us in the sixth chapter... where her life will be ruined forever!!!!!!!)

Reactions: DavDR

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
the fact that Mc doesn't talk to anyone about the restaurant remains one of many examples of the lack of communication that holds up the BADIK narrative.

anyway the scene you're talking about refers to the case where Mc proposes to help her (which could actually be seen as a selfish attempt to have sex with her taking advantage of the list), but we know that even without wanting to help her nothing changes

but above all it all starts from the umpteenth confused declaration of Maya, who suddenly finds acceptable, possible to go on without free tuition (which is completely in contrast with what she tells us in the sixth chapter... where her life will be ruined forever!!!!!!!)
I understand her reaction in ep6 as opposed to ep3. By ep6, Josy was living with her, her father had openly started surveillance much more (derek and the random visits), and Maya thought she finally succeeded.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes