ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
omg who is 'he'
Troy?!
DPC.
DavDR only show up here, when DPC reject his undying Tsundere love. And the He came here and take his frustration on us. I tend to be very supportive toward him, try to make him feel better.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have a misgiving again for EP7.

In Ep3, Maya said that she doesn't believe her father's lies anymore. What if those lies are the truth and it turns out in the beginning of EP7? :unsure:

I could imagine, and I don't think anyone has said this yet, that Josy and Maya will break up and a fight will break out over the MC. :eek:

And to all J&M fans, I hope I'm wrong. (n)
But exactly what lies is she referring to? She doesn't say what it is then and still hasn't said what she believes these lies are, although I suspect it's that he'll release the money if she breaks up with Josy and renounces being lesbian. She probably doesn't believe he'll do this but rather give her it in installments or require something else of her, like weekly check-ups and reports to ensure she's not shacking up with another girl.

In any case, even if her Dad would just release the whole tuition for doing what he wants her to do, she shouldn't do it because whether she believes he'll do that or not, it's not right for him to be holding this hostage over her sexuality and she should push back against him.

I don't see M&J breaking up over this and/or fighting over the MC in Ep 7. Continued strain from Maya's Dad's ultimatum might cause a break up later, but it feels too soon right now.

She's on the banner now tho?
She's always been on the banner.
banner1.jpg
banner2.jpg
banner3.jpg

I'm amazed there are people who actually think Quinn still might be a real love interest.
If she's anything, she'll be the Ana of this game; the one you can end up with if you don't end up with any of the main LIs.

When I quoted that I had forgotten it, but the original post was edited and it's there now.

Anyway, pick a number between 1-16 guys
Cas, stop playing silly bugger games and just post a Mega link or something like the last person who provided us the custom renders did.

Even if Maya is living at home, her Father can't control her 24/7.
He actually can.

He can take away her phone or install tracking/monitoring apps to know where she is and who she's talking to, and similarly with a laptop and/or tablet.
If he or her Mom are stay-at-home parents, then they can easily prevent her from leaving the house.
If she did have to leave the house for whatever reason, she may only have been allowed to leave if accompanied by him, her Mom, or Derek.

So it's really quite simple, albeit cruel and archaic, but Maya's Dad could in fact control her life 24/7 when she was at home.

Then stop dictating others standards and supporting those who do.
Why do we have to support your standards? You sound like Maya's Dad. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Perhaps it's acceptable in the US, I dunno. Regardless, I remember Maya said her father was very strict so she definitely had to hide it from him. I assume it's easier to do that when you hide it from everyone else too, so in my eyes she's not exaggerating too much.
The U.S. is far more conservative on the issue than most first world nations. And she has to hide her relationship from her father, he's well aware of her sexuality, which she hides from everyone, and college with younger generations is far more accepting of that shit. It's weird that they act like she'd be ostracized. Not in this day age, not in that in that environment.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The U.S. is far more conservative on the issue than most first world nations. And she has to hide her relationship from her father, he's well aware of her sexuality, which she hides from everyone, and college with younger generations is far more accepting of that shit. It's weird that they act like she'd be ostracized. Not in this day age, not in that in that environment.
No but if her father would ostracize her then it's not much of a leap to imagine the same would be true of other family members and the wider community. Fellow students wouldn't (other than Tybalt and who cares what he thinks?) but they might unthinkingly post about her and Josy on the socials which could back to her dad.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'm amazed there are people who actually think Quinn still might be a real love interest.
I only say that because her character development is weird compared to the others. If it were just wishful thinking I think my sig would explain who I'd like to see get bumped up to li. But she's solidly placed there storywise.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes