Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The U.S. is far more conservative on the issue than most first world nations. And she has to hide her relationship from her father, he's well aware of her sexuality, which she hides from everyone, and college with younger generations is far more accepting of that shit. It's weird that they act like she'd be ostracized. Not in this day age, not in that in that environment.
Not really. She's likely grown up in a deeply religious family with parents and possible other family members who aren't in favour of homosexuality, and that sort of thing can condition a person to feel that they can't reveal their sexuality to anyone for fear of it getting back to their family but also that the person they reveal it to may also reject them.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Even if Maya is living at home, her Father can't control her 24/7.
Actually, he can. It's called grounding. He can make sure she doesn't leave the house. That's shitty parenting, but it's perfectly legal. And now, he controls her whole future. Without him she's just a high school graduate, and in this day and age, that's a sentence to homelessness. 5 of out 6 of people with just a high school degree, can't find work, not even minimum wage. She's screwed if he finds out she's still seeing josy.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Not really. She's likely grown up in a deeply religious family with parents and possible other family members who aren't in favour of homosexuality, and that sort of thing can condition a person to feel that they can't reveal their sexuality to anyone for fear of it getting back to their family but also that the person they reveal it to may also reject them.
That really wouldn't occur to me though. I am the black sheep of the family and I have been for a long fucking time. I have a shitty relationship with my mother's side of the family entirely. But I don't give a shit what they think about me. Bunch of worthless judgemental bastards who care about superficial shit more than the shit that really matters. So they can go fuck themselves.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
HE does tell Maya that Quinn use the girls to make her money , but how he could prove it?! and Why would He assume that the Free tuition is also connected to this.
You know what's funny? When Maya and the MC were having a bit of fun in the library, between the bookshelves, Maya said to the MC that she felt like a spicy Mexican meal.:coffee:

Maybe she knows about the restaurant and checked if MC had eaten there? :unsure:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
You know what's funny? When Maya and the MC were having a bit of fun in the library, between the bookshelves, Maya said to the MC that she felt like a spicy Mexican meal.:coffee:

Maybe she knows about the restaurant and checked if MC had eaten there? :unsure:
All 3 of the Maya fans are going to hang you you up Dalli. I won't be able to save you this time

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Then stop dictating others standards and supporting those who do.
So rather DavDR!

You are the one who is trying to force your opinion on everyone in this thread. You oppose the opinions of others on principle and continually insist that you and only you are right.

Show me proof that I have done what you want to throw back at me as a boomerang. (Theory and speculation are excluded as evidence because anyone can read them and in principle I couldn't care less).

I at least admit when I am wrong or at least listen to the arguments of other thread participants and think about them. And if I still disagree, I just stop annoying people.
I've also written many times that everyone has a right to their opinion and that's how it should be.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

ahm, errr , , No :)
All 3 of the Maya fans are going to hang you you up Dalli. I won't be able to save you this time
you have time to respond to this guy, but could not find the time to post MY Josy?! , Bad Bad , Casmyr.:LOL: You won't earn you facepalm this way :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
HE does tell Maya that Quinn use the girls to make her money , but how he could prove it?! and Why would He assume that the Free tuition is also connected to this.
He doesn't actually tell her that, he just warns Maya not to trust Quinn but never mentions anything about the restaurant.

That's not exactly what happened there.

screenshot0190.png screenshot0191.png screenshot0192.png screenshot0193.png screenshot0194.png

She does makes a reference to feeling like "Mexican food", but it's just in terms of the adrenaline rush and how hot it's making her feel because of what they're doing and won't have anything to do with knowledge of the restaurant. I mean, let's face it, if she knew about it, she wouldn't be joining the HOTs.

you have time to respond to this guy, but could not find the time to post MY Josy?! , Bad Bad , Casmyr.:LOL: You won't earn you facepalm this way :ROFLMAO:
He also can't seem to find the time to stop playing silly games and just provide a DL for the custom renders like this absolute legend did.

Look at the likes, Casmyr, look at them. You can have that glory too, and be crowned an eternal king of the thread. All you have to do is provide a DL for the custom renders. :WeSmart:

So rather DavDR!

You are the one who is trying to force your opinion on everyone in this thread. You oppose the opinions of others on principle and continually insist that you and only you are right.

Show me proof that I have done what you want to throw back at me as a boomerang. (Theory and speculation are excluded as evidence because anyone can read them and in principle I couldn't care less).

I at least admit when I am wrong or at least listen to the arguments of other thread participants and think about them. And if I still disagree, I just stop annoying people.
I've also written many times that everyone has a right to their opinion and that's how it should be.
I think this is the first time I've seen you really go off at someone, but it's certainly not unjustified given the person you're responding to.

Will any of the 3 Maya fans share a EP6 M&J only save? would appreciate it a lot
Sorry, I'm manwhoring it right and don't have any solo run saves.

Im told there was quiet a bit of Maya fans like they numbered in the thousands before episode 2 or was it 3?
I wonder what went wrong
They got butthurt and didn't fully appreciate the glory of this awesome throuple. :giggle:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Hmm. So mc knows about the blow up Mona had when Burke propositioned her, and he knows about the menu and free tuition(because of maya). He will find out Mona left. And if mc slept with jade Burke gets the video. In the battle of blackmail wouldn't someone in that kinda power, sleeping with students for tuition beat jade sleeping with mc? Could it be checkmate? It could all go to hell in all directions. This could be interesting....

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
MC doesn't mention the restaraunt, but he does explictly say that Quinn uses her girls to make money. And when Maya pushes him on it, he just clams up.
Stilll, when you consider that both Sage and Heather mention/reference their charity/community work that earns them money, saying that Quinn uses the girls to earn money isn't much of an indictment nor does it point to the seriously illegal stuff she's into. Maya could simply think Quinn's skimming money off the top of this charity/community work for herself, or having the girls to do some off-books charity/community work.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But exactly what lies is she referring to? She doesn't say what it is then and still hasn't said what she believes these lies are, although I suspect it's that he'll release the money if she breaks up with Josy and renounces being lesbian. She probably doesn't believe he'll do this but rather give her it in installments or require something else of her, like weekly check-ups and reports to ensure she's not shacking up with another girl.
You could be right. Sometimes I just think too complicatedly and don't see the obvious.

If Maya's father pays the money in instalments, the $5,000 from the MC could become important, given BaDIK's short period of time.

Theory (speculation).
It could buy Josy/Maya/MC enough time to, for example, find MC grandparents and ask grandma/grandpa for money or find other possible solutions.:unsure:

Fantasy
MC promises Maknar not to bang Sally. In return, Magnar hacks into Burke's PC and creates a tuition for Maya. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Stilll, when you consider that both Sage and Heather mention/reference their charity/community work that earns them money, saying that Quinn uses the girls to earn money isn't much of an indictment nor does it point to the seriously illegal stuff she's into. Maya could simply think Quinn's skimming money off the top of this charity/community work for herself, or having the girls to do some off-books charity/community work.
True, true. I think some consideration should be given though since its paired with MC calling Quinn evil. I think it goes something like "Quinn's evil, you don't know what she does with her girls, she uses them to make money". Something to that effect, iirc.

But yeah, since MC clams up, you can't really blame Maya for not getting the message. That said, I feel like after the pool party in ep3 with Quinn offering the tuition paired with her "wide hips get tips" line, only a moron wouldn't understand whats going on.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes