laliandra

May 2, 2019
I think this is what we call Stockholm syndrome.
off-topic yet again, but the Stockholm syndrome is not really a thing in psychiatry. the term expanded to include a wide variety of situations that are not what the term refers to. the syndrome cannot even be properly classified as one, it doesn't have established signs or symptoms to look for.
the consensus is that the very few cases registered as "stockholm syndrome" actually fell under the category of transitory responses to acute stress caused by life endangering situations.

so unless name88 is in a room with Quinn (you lucky mf) i don't think that's the proper cause for his allegiance to the Quinn.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
off-topic yet again, but the Stockholm syndrome is not really a thing in psychiatry. the term expanded to include a wide variety of situations that are not what the term refers to. the syndrome cannot even be properly classified as one, it doesn't have established signs or symptoms to look for.
the consensus is that the very few cases registered as "stockholm syndrome" actually fell under the category of transitory responses to acute stress caused by life endangering situations.

so unless name88 is in a room with Quinn (you lucky mf) i don't think that's the proper cause for his allegiance to the Quinn.
Yeah, I realized that after the fact, but couldn't remember the term used for people who obsess and blindly follow someone (similar to what we saw with Jonestown and The Manson family).

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
This is true, though I will say some of us do go a bit overboard with our "best girl", and I'll fully admit I joined in a little bit too XD.
Truly I have no problem with it as long as it's in good fun, and everyone respects everyone elses tastes
I mean i am one of the Resident Quinn shit talkers here
but most of the things i say about her are just for a joke, With that said.........

Quinn can go die in a hole, worst character ever written, DPC should remove her immediately as she is just plain trash, what was he thinking..........;):LOL:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It's kinda baffling to see people fawn over such a rotten and disgusting person like Quinn. I'd imagine it's simply because she's hot (no pun intended) as I don't think she'd be as popular is she were a male instead. I'd also like to think people wouldn't be interested in a partner whose anything like her IRL. She's one of the more interesting characters in the story no doubt but to see people attempting to defend and justify her character is beyond laughable.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
It's kinda baffling to see people fawn over such a rotten and disgusting person like Quinn. I'd imagine it's simply because she's hot (no pun intended) as I don't think she'd be as popular is she were a male instead. I'd also like to think people wouldn't be interested in a partner whose anything like her IRL. She's one of the more interesting characters in the story no doubt but to see people attempting to defend and justify her character is beyond laughable.
I agree with you on pretty much everything you said, i mean some people tried to justify her kidnapping the MC, but i don't know, let the people enjoy what they enjoy, we can just sit in the background enjoying our girls for who they are with clear minds and hard rods (y)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I like Quinn's look, she is kind of an edgy punk girl. I like that archetype, its one of my favorites. She is interesting, she is a manipulative evil genius that will probably do some real bad stuff before this game is over. She is one of those girls that if you get involved with, you end up on the Investigation Discovery channel after she murders you. She is one of the better antagonist characters though, her having fans and people that hate her shows DPC did a good job making her.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I agree with you on pretty much everything you said, i mean some people tried to justify her kidnapping the MC, but i don't know, let the people enjoy what they enjoy, we can just sit in the background enjoying our girls for who they are with clear minds and hard rods (y)
True just wanted let some thoughts out. I have no real problem with Quinn so long as she stays away from Maya. :devilish:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
She should just MeToo him and that'll be the end of that.
Well, as of right now Jill doesn’t have any proof unfortunately, and all we have is what we saw when we were intruding on private property so that won’t work either, so until Jill gets some evidence, she can’t do nothing, and she’s not the type to accuse someone without facts

Reactions: vir_cotto

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Well, as of right now Jill doesn’t have any proof unfortunately, and all we have is what we saw when we were intruding on private property so that won’t work either, so until Jill gets some evidence, she can’t do nothing, and she’s not the type to accuse someone without facts
She needs to contact the National Watermelon Association and file a complaint on behalf of Tybalts victims.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Yes, we must all band together to stop the Quinn menace, what we do now, the world watches with baited breath.
These are our finest hours.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes