lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What's the consensus on the Wendy situation?
I won't be anything huge like he knocked her up because not enough time has passed, I suspect she wants to apologise for the way she's behaved towards him in Gender Studies; he'll do the same and they'll become friends.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Derricks future wify
It'd be interesting if you can steer/influence Derrick to either Wendy *DIK choice or Ashley *Chick choice
I won't be anything huge like he knocked her up because not enough time has passed, I suspect she wants to apologise for the way she's behaved towards him in Gender Studies; he'll do the same and they'll become friends.
I could see that happening but it's too vanilla for my taste.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
It'd be interesting if you can steer/influence Derrick to either Wendy *DIK choice or Ashley *Chick choice

I could see that happening but it's too vanilla for my taste.
Derrick can go with Wendy, mc needs another side chick:ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hrmmm. See, I think thats not enough now. But also, I feel like its something separate from James/the marriage. Like, yes, Bella has issues because of James, so she tries to resist MC. Thats clear and obvious.

But I think the "real reason to her tears and persona" is something else entirely. And whatever is related to THAT is whats behind the door. I think its not one big complicated issue, but two separate issues now. Maybe. I dunno.

Well, we know she's not harming herself. We've seen her naked. No scars.
I think Bella's issues are due to a lot of things happening to her in a short period of time - miscarriage, James' adultery (Bella despises adulterers so an implication might be made) and him eventually leaving. Something important to remember - she already forgave him for whatever he did and wants him to come back, so theoretically James is at fault for their supposedly broken relationship.

As for the locked room, there are a lot of versions mentioned around here - nursery, James' home office, sex dungeon, empty room where James' corpse is hidden. Personally I think it's going to be the nursery. It's dark enough and it fits with DPC's style of writing.

As for James, I think that he will appear soon. If I have to take a guess, it will be the next episode or episode 8 (being the season 2 ending). And I think DPC won't write him as a horrible piece of shit, like Burke for example, to further guilt trip us for trying to romance Bella.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Nope, but they'd both be side chicks, and that's the one Derrick wants.
Derek rubbing one out to Cammy while at the same time we're giving her and Mona the Good Plough is one of my favourite scenes in the game.

I do hope we can set up Derek and Cammy one time.

• Haha
Reactions: drakken

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Does Derek ever find out if MC eats out Ashley in the Sauna in the Sage branch?
In case u want it but it is a spoiler. yes, Lilly says it in front of derrick. don't click if u don't wanna ruin the surprise

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I think Bella's issues are due to a lot of things happening to her in a short period of time - miscarriage, James' adultery (Bella despises adulterers so an implication might be made) and him eventually leaving. Something important to remember - she already forgave him for whatever he did and wants him to come back, so theoretically James is at fault for their supposedly broken relationship.

As for the locked room, there are a lot of versions mentioned around here - nursery, James' home office, sex dungeon, empty room where James' corpse is hidden. Personally I think it's going to be the nursery. It's dark enough and it fits with DPC's style of writing.

As for James, I think that he will appear soon. If I have to take a guess, it will be the next episode or episode 8 (being the season 2 ending). And I think DPC won't write him as a horrible piece of shit, like Burke for example, to further guilt trip us for trying to romance Bella.
her best friend died (if Jill sister was Bella`s best friend which would explain why they are so close since they shared trauma) and her parents both dead in undisclosed circumstances years ago! maybe even while driving Jill sister to meet Bella for her graduation or marriage!

plenty of traumatic events in the past decade if we assume Bella went on a little longer in college !

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Bella is an angry/crazy woman and after first meeting her in the library, in real life I’d just ignore her. The MC only persevered with her in order to get to Jill. If she was flat chested, she'd lose her entire fan base (whereas Sally has a fan base purely off her personality).
The most spot on assessment of Bella uttered (heh) on this thread all day.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes