Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm looking forward to finding out whose overseeing the entire operation. There's no way a bunch of college kids are able to pull something as significant as drug trafficking and prostitution without any hick up or assistance from an influential group of people/person. Insert the Jill is secretly the one providing drugs without raising any suspicion due to her wealth, looks and status theory.

Reactions: Mytez and vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm looking forward to finding out whose overseeing the entire operation. There's no way a bunch of college kids are able to pull something as significant as drug trafficking and prostitution without any hick up or assistance from an influential group of people/person. Insert the Jill is secretly the one providing drugs without raising any suspicion due to her wealth, looks and status theory.
You are right. That's not even debatable. I know name88 means that's undermining Quinn's genius but it's, basically, the only possible outcome.

I know there was talk about the possibility of blackmailing, let's say, Burke but that's the problem. If your organised crime depends on blackmailing someone like that, he'll decide, sooner or later, it's better if he'll be charged for just fucking the student than being a member of the crime syndicate.

But, if he, or someone else, is, in fact, the puppet master... Not to mention that blackmailing thing wouldn't be possible if prostitution ring predates Sage and Quinn time.

Also - Derek is here mostly as the best buddy and for laughs but he foreshadows events. Remember very early on when Derek, half-jokingly, said he is trying to figure out who is running the things around? That wasn't just a joke.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2017
Dude im stuck on the party of episode 2, i talked to all people of this party and now i don't know what to do :/ i checked the stairs, investigated all doors and now what? pls help!

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You are right. That's not even debatable. I know name88 means that's undermining Quinn's genius but it's, basically, the only possible outcome.

I know there was talk about the possibility of blackmailing, let's say, Burke but that's the problem. If your organised crime depends on blackmailing someone like that, he'll decide, sooner or later, it's better if he'll be charged for just fucking the student than being a member of the crime syndicate.

But, if he, or someone else, is, in fact, the puppet master... Not to mention that blackmailing thing wouldn't be pčossible if prostitution ring predates Sage and Quinn time.

Also - Derek is here mostly as the best buddy and for laughs but he foreshadows events. Remember very early on when Derek, half-jokingly, said he is trying to figure out who is running the things around? That wasn't just a joke.
Yep. It's vital that you pay attention to whatever is being said by characters because some foreshadowing or possible insight into certain situations can go unnoticed.

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes