Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Ha ha, could argue too a real bro would of warned about his sister a lil better. But on a serious note it would be interesting to see if u could play that either way. I'd like to see both routes. Also, Wendy Derrick future wify.
My "main" runs, I'll always choose Derek over DIK/CHICK or LIs. But yeah, memes aside, I think it'd be interesting to see if we could push Derek one way or the other. Especially since Wendy has seemingly changed massively. Kind of funny. "Feminists just need to get fucked" turned out to be true for her.

Reactions: drakken

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I mean after their lil entanglement it made Wendy nicer, and apparently made Derrick actually serious according to his explanation of it.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I mean after their lil entanglement it made Wendy nicer, and apparently made Derrick actually serious according to his explanation of it.
Well, to be fair, Derek becoming serious is less fucking Wendy and more "Ashley catching them fucking and Ashley breaking off contact with him". Wendy could've been anyone in that instance.

I do wonder if DPC is messing with us in this. Like, making us think that as BROS we should help Derek get back together with Ashley, but really the correct choice is Wendy who's starting to make changes.

I dunno. Maybe the wait is starting to warp my brain. Because fuck knows I wouldn't have considered this a month ago.

Reactions: Actuallythedog

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Well, to be fair, Derek becoming serious is less fucking Wendy and more "Ashley catching them fucking and Ashley breaking off contact with him". Wendy could've been anyone in that instance.

I do wonder if DPC is messing with us in this. Like, making us think that as BROS we should help Derek get back together with Ashley, but really the correct choice is Wendy who's starting to make changes.

I dunno. Maybe the wait is starting to warp my brain. Because fuck knows I wouldn't have considered this a month ago.
I was more talking about Derricks conversation with Wendy. For sure he didn't do it just to have sex with her, from his account they actually had at least a somewhat deep conversation which led to them having sex. Which is not the characture known as derrick

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I was more talking about Derricks conversation with Wendy. For sure he didn't do it just to have sex with her, from his account they actually had at least a somewhat deep conversation which led to them having sex. Which is not the characture known as derrick
Am I misremembering things? I thought she chased him out of anger, she fell and started crying, and he shagged her out of drunkeness?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
first impression :
game looks great so far

but did i get it right - the mc forced-signup for f...... gender-studies? really?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
The gender studies shit is actually a bit of a highlight with the antics. Also you get introduced to the best girl and best MILF there.
By best girl you mean the one in my sig right.
Also Magnars a better bro than Derek. Dude hooks you up with a way to make easy money, he provides you with some DnG.
What does Derek do? Besides snitching on you to his sister and taking your money for some cheats.
Bleh

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The bro stuff comes with the games territory of frats and etc.
But I do hope you play the game so you can join the thread and fight for your love interest.
the mc can be in those "frats" without liking the balls of every male - thats my point on it

"...you play the game.." - yeah ..uhm ... im on it ....

"....so you can join the thread and fight for your love interest." -- ¿? what?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Also Magnars a better bro than Derek. Dude hooks you up with a way to make easy money, he provides you with some DnG.
What does Derek do? Besides snitching on you to his sister and taking your money for some cheats.
Bleh
The difference is that Magnar would destroy your ass if you go after his girl (I mean look at the guy - he's the second biggest guy on the campus after Caleb), while Derek would not, he'd rather jack off to watching you bang Camila or Ashley.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
does anybody else think it's genuinely weird when you check up on this thread and see that nobody has posted anything in hours?

sometimes I have to check outside and confirm that the rapture hasn't happened....
i think that even if the rapture happened it would not affect this site much... we are all pervs after all!

Huh. Maybe they actually did make a real connection in that talk. Curious.
yes a real conversation... or after sticking it to a 90 year old perhaps a fat feminist is not looking that bad! or was it after doing a far feminist might as well go all the way down the gutter and do a 90 year old? which one is worse and which one is the stepping stone into a man debasing himself with such creatures?

I get the feeling Wendy probally got the real Derrick instead of what he offers up. I mean Cathy even calls out theres more to him.
ofc there is but she did not said "much more" of him so... perhaps there is 6 inches more of him? can you imagine if he went to check on swypper and sent her a dick pic? and that is what Cathy is referring to?

if he as cloned you phone and asking you about Cathy is a trust test that he pulls on you as in my theory that could happen!

Bleh
yesterday it was Dalli making sense today its casymir? wtf is going on? is that what one gets when exchanging Hendricks gin to beef eater gin? perhaps i should get back to absinthe the side effects where less drastic!

Reactions: Casmyr

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Of course. The Church runs true.
Bleh
Is... is that a positive? I think most would agree its a negative in the King's book.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes