Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You could also look at it dik/chick is essentially symbolism of dominant/submissive. Diks tend to be more dominant, where as the chick route tends to be more submissive. Most people are somewhere in between which is why there's technically the neutral path tho not specifically defined because it is a combination of both choices balanced out somewhere along the middle and its the players choice where specifically it is.
I don't think it's "dominant/submissive", per se, but more that on one side the MC can be rude, crude, and more recklessly impulsive, and on the other side he's more respectful and measured. Overall I'd say he has quite a dominant personality on both paths in the sense that he has very "take charge" attitude and doesn't feel content to just sit on the sidelines and let things happen.

Interesting!

Is there an ending already planned for this game or is it so far away you dont think about that yet?

"Multiple endings are planned. I will not disclose the number of endings or give any more details, but expect variation and some joint shared events." :unsure:
AL had variations and "joint shared events" too, like when Liam comes to pick up the MC from his therapy session, there could be any variation of Melissa, Meghan, Rena, and/or the nurse in the car with him, so this is a "shared event" for 3 of the LIs.

We can get the same here too, for example, if there's an event with the MC and Jill that Bella is also a part of, or it could be the same event with Bella and Jill's roles switched if you go for the Bella ending, not to mention that endings for M&J could play out the same just with one of the variants being with both of them and the other variants being with each separately.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Huh. I figured variants of a single ending. Neat that he's going for mulitple endings. Makes you wonder what factors lead to what endings. Like, does cheating in the class tests or doing poorly in them affect endings? Smart MC ending vs Dumbshit MC endings.

EDIT: Actually, its probably just based on LIs, since its hard to have a singular place for them to end up in, with how varied they are. With failed/success variants. And of course the secret hidden Quinn ending.
I hope endings go beyond which LI you are with.

That seems to be the most common speculation here that there are 4 endings, one with Sage, one with Bella, one with Jill and one with Maya/Josy.

But that's just boring, and beyond that, trash level writing.

The MC is 19, if the ending is 15 years in the future and he has 3 kids, who fucking cares honestly.

I hope Pinkcakes puts some effort into his endings, what fans here want is Mass Effect 3. What I want is Dragon Age Origins.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

That seems to be the most common speculation here that there are 4 endings, one with Sage, one with Bella, one with Jill and one with Maya/Josy.

The MC is 19, if the ending is 15 years in the future and he has 3 kids, who fucking cares honestly.

I hope Pinkcakes puts some effort into his endings, what fans here want is Mass Effect 3. What I want is Dragon Age Origins.
Agreed.

Although, what kind of endings do you think we could get? Because if we're going for immediate future endings... its really just "MC then went on to lead the DIKs as a sophomore. Also he has a long distance relationship with Sage/Jill, or he's banging that Bella or Maya/Josy booty daily, or Quinn drops by for a quick bang every now and then."

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

I think love interests will be the less relevant variables in the endings.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I don't think it's "dominant/submissive", per se, but more that on one side the MC can be rude, crude, and more recklessly impulsive, and on the other side he's more respectful and measured. Overall I'd say he has quite a dominant personality on both paths in the sense that he has very "take charge" attitude and doesn't feel content to just sit on the sidelines and let things happen.

AL had variations and "joint shared events" too, like when Liam comes to pick up the MC from his therapy session, there could be any variation of Melissa, Meghan, Rena, and/or the nurse in the car with him, so this is a "shared event" for 3 of the LIs.

We can get the same here too, for example, if there's an event with the MC and Jill that Bella is also a part of, or it could be the same event with Bella and Jill's roles switched if you go for the Bella ending, not to mention that endings for M&J could play out the same just with one of the variants being with both of them and the other variants being with each separately.
Come to think of it, there are certain aspects of quinn that remind me of rena and Melissa combined.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

I think that DPC will go with making a good, neutral and bad ending for each character and it sounds complicated, but it would probably depend on your choices throughout the game. I mean he emphasized on that choices will matter, time and time again, so I don't think that he's going to Freeloading Family it.

For example a good ending would be if MC and Sage end up together somehow, Sage graduates and starts work somewhere but MC and Sage work the distance out and end up marrying together.

An example for a neutral ending would be Bella, specifically, if MC helps her out with her issues and helps her move on. Clearly, it's unhealthy for her to wait for James and it's pretty much trying to catch a lightning at this point. Like MC runs into her at some point in the future and sees that she finally moved on, smiles and reminisces that he helped her and was the reason that she was able to overcome her issues and move on.

Bad ending would be if he runs into Jill and Tybalt or Jill having an aranged marriage to someone her family wants her to marry. She's clearly unhappy, but there's nothing MC can do about it, he had his chance and he missed it. Or another bad ending would be Quinn, he runs into Camila or Riona and learns about Quinn and how the whole prostitution and drug ring ended in a disaster and finds out that Quinn is either in jail or dead.

Now we are assuming and the endings are at this point, long time ahead in the future (2 years into the future at least) and plans might change. But I really doubt that he's going to screw this masterpiece right at the end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chociar666

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

AL had 22 different endings; 9 variations for Megan, 9 variations for Melissa, and 4 variations for Rena. This game has 5 main LIs and many more side girls than AL had, so the number of variations could be well over 100 when you consider that and the fact that this has so many more choices as well as the Affinity/Status system.

We'll likely see endings for Bella, Sage, Jill, Maya, Josy, and M&J, and there will undoubtedly multiple variations for each dpending on your relationships with the other LIs, you relationships with the side girls, your RP with the LI, you Affinity and Status, and what choices you made and events you triggered. In each of them, there will probably also be the bad/rejected endings where you end up a side girl, likely Quinn, but there could be other side girls if you didn't do certain things but did do things for another girl.

It's honestly mind-boggling to imagine just how many ending variants this game could have, even if it's just small moment of variance like it was in AL.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think that DPC will go with making a good, neutral and bad ending for each character and it sounds complicated, but it would probably depend on your choices throughout the game. I mean he emphasized on that choices will matter, time and time again, so I don't think that he's going to Freeloading Family it.

For example a good ending would be if MC and Sage end up together somehow, Sage graduates and starts work somewhere but MC and Sage work the distance out and end up marrying together.

An example for a neutral ending would be Bella, specifically, if MC helps her out with her issues and helps her move on. Clearly, it's unhealthy for her to wait for James and it's pretty much trying to catch a lightning at this point. Like MC runs into her at some point in the future and sees that she finally moved on, smiles and reminisces that he helped her and was the reason that she was able to overcome her issues and move on.

Bad ending would be if he runs into Jill and Tybalt or Jill having an aranged marriage to someone her family wants her to marry. She's clearly unhappy, but there's nothing MC can do about it, he had his chance and he missed it. Or another bad ending would be Quinn, he runs into Camila or Riona and learns about Quinn and how the whole prostitution and drug ring ended in a disaster and finds out that Quinn is either in jail or dead.

Now we are assuming and the endings are at this point, long time ahead in the future (2 years into the future at least) and plans might change. But I really doubt that he's going to screw this masterpiece right at the end.
I think the endings may have some level of similarity to them to reduce the amount of work DPC has to put in to making them, like how there were several variations of the people in the car with Liam in AL. So I could see something like the MC being in a particular location talking to either Bella, Sage, Jill, Maya, Josy, or M&J, as putting ending moments/events in the same location and just swapping out characters depending on the path you're on saves a lot of development time than having them all in different places doing different things.

BARS did the same with its recent update where the MC gets confronted by the different girls he's seeing in the same location. MrJet created an event whereby it drew all these characters to the same location and DPC could do the same by having moments of resolution be in the same location just with different characters.

The actual way things end with these characters, however, will more than likely be very different like it was in AL in terms of where their life ends up, but their relationship with the MC and perhaps even with other characters will be varied depending on your choices. For example, where Sage goes at the end could be the same in all variants with differences being that the MC is with her if they're a couple, or he's still at B&R if they remain friends and they still talk to each other from time to time, or he broke her heart and they lose touch, and even Quinn could be part of those endings in terms of whether or not she and Sage remain friends, or whatever else may happen to Quinn depending on how that situation unfolds.

any harem endings in this game? or will u be stuck with just who u choose ?
You can be a manwhore if you want to right now, but eventually you will have to choose.

Reactions: ExDeath730

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think the endings may have some level of similarity to them to reduce the amount of work DPC has to put in to making them, like how there were several variations of the people in the car with Liam in AL. So I could see something like the MC being in a particular location talking to either Bella, Sage, Jill, Maya, Josy, or M&J, as putting ending moments/events in the same location and just swapping out characters depending on the path you're on saves a lot of development time than having them all in different places doing different things.

BARS did the same with its recent update where the MC gets confronted by the different girls he's seeing in the same location. MrJet created an event whereby it drew all these characters to the same location and DPC could do the same by having moments of resolution be in the same location just with different characters.

The actual way things end with these characters, however, will more than likely be very different like it was in AL in terms of where their life ends up, but their relationship with the MC and perhaps even with other characters will be varied depending on you choices. For example, where Sage goes at the end could be the same in all variants with differences being that the MC is with her if they're a couple, or he's still at B&R if they remain friends and they still talk to each other from time to time, or he broke her heart and they lose touch. There could also variations with other character, like for example Sage and Quinn remain friends or they don't remain friends depending on how that situation unfolds.
Hell, I'd even be down for MC talking to Neil and whoever he ends up with and they end up summarizing what happened to all the characters we met (I have the feeling that MC is telling the story to someone, as it appeared that it's the MC in the future narating the story from that Bella scene in the library). It doesn't have to be full scenes, it can be a screen roll or whatever it's called like the ending to the Chernobyl TV show, explaining what happened to all the significant characters that appeared.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But NTR endings will hapen e.g Magnar getting all the girls with MC, Tybalt, Chad, Rusty, Tommy, Derek and Anthony just helplessly watching. :KEK:
that's not NTR . The girls who MC not end up with, may find themself an another love interest, is not NTR .

and I apologize, but I have to give you a Facepalm :). if you don't mind :LOL:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
AL had 22 different endings; 9 variations for Megan, 9 variations for Melissa, and 4 variations for Rena. This game has 5 main LIs and many more side girls than AL had, so the number of variations could be well over 100 when you consider that and the fact that this has so many more choices as well as the Affinity/Status system.

We'll likely see endings for Bella, Sage, Jill, Maya, Josy, and M&J, and there will undoubtedly multiple variations for each dpending on your relationships with the other LIs, you relationships with the side girls, your RP with the LI, you Affinity and Status, and what choices you made and events you triggered. In each of them, there will probably also be the bad/rejected endings where you end up a side girl, likely Quinn, but there could be other side girls if you didn't do certain things but did do things for another girl.

It's honestly mind-boggling to imagine just how many ending variants this game could have, even if it's just small moment of variance like it was in AL.
As far as side chicks i think there's some that could be removed from the equation as far as playing a part in the endings other than reference to choice with them when it comes to li (ie bad ending). Such as Sarah, Mel, and aerith. Unless there is some type of quinn ending.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
that's not NTR . The girls who MC not end up with, may find themself an another love interest, is not NTR .

and I apologize, but I have to give you a Facepalm :). if you don't mind :LOL:
I didn't want to say it, because it will break your heart, but what I meant by watching is that they watch as Magnar bangs them all at the same time (even Josy and Maya), even those who are already in a relationship with someone else. :HideThePain:

Edit: It's fine mate, I have to catch up to that tri-beta Casmyr anyways. :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Hell, I'd even be down for MC talking to Neil and whoever he ends up with and they end up summarizing what happened to all the characters we met (I have the feeling that MC is telling the story to someone, as it appeared that it's the MC in the future narating the story from that Bella scene in the library). It doesn't have to be full scenes, it can be a screen roll or whatever it's called like the ending to the Chernobyl TV show, explaining what happened to all the significant characters that appeared.
Thats essentially how most of al ended up, the mc was talking to the therapist telling the story then it caught up to current time and told the rest of it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes