Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hell, I'd even be down for MC talking to Neil and whoever he ends up with and they end up summarizing what happened to all the characters we met (I have the feeling that MC is telling the story to someone, as it appeared that it's the MC in the future narating the story from that Bella scene in the library). It doesn't have to be full scenes, it can be a screen roll or whatever it's called like the ending to the Chernobyl TV show, explaining what happened to all the significant characters that appeared.
I reckon that will happen too. We'll be shown/told what happens to all the main LIs depending on whatever else happens in the story and the choices you made, and these themselves could be varied as well as the ending for whatever LI you end up with. For example, a Jill ending where you were with all the other LIs up to a certain point will likely have a different set of outcomes, whether greatly or slightly, than one where you weren't manwhoring with all of them and just focused solely on Jill, but then an ending with Jill where you focused on her and Bella will be different than either of those endings.

As far as side chicks i think there's some that could be removed from the equation as far as playing a part in the endings other than reference to choice with them when it comes to li (ie bad ending). Such as Sarah, Mel, and aerith. Unless there is some type of quinn ending.
I think the side girls highlighted in the walkthrough (Camila, Cathy, Jade, Quinn, Riona) are probably the most significant ones who may get a mention in the ending or possibly even a "fail" ending if you don't end up with a main LIs but did do certain things with them.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I reckon that will happen too. We'll be shown/told what happens to all the main LIs depending on whatever else happens in the story and the choices you made, and these themselves could be varied as well as the ending for whatever LI you end up with. For example, a Jill ending where you were with all the other LIs up to a certain point will likely have a different set of outcomes, whether greatly or slightly, than one where you weren't manwhoring with all of them and just focused solely on Jill, but then an ending with Jill where you focused on her and Bella will be different than either of those endings.

I think the side girls highlighted in the walkthrough (Camila, Cathy, Jade, Quinn, Riona) are probably the most significant ones who may get a mention in the ending or possibly even a "fail" ending if you don't end up with a main LIs but did do certain things with them.
Although mel will probally play a part in sages ending.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
look at that facial expression :love: , such a horny submissive bitch.(y) This definitely some sub. dom sex.

MC : " hands on neck! Spread you leg ! Get on your Knees ! Now suck my Dick , but you can't use you hand. "
:ROFLMAO:
Don't know about submissive, but that's some desire in her face for sure.

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This - preview3.jpg

+ this - preview10.jpg

+ this - preview11.jpg

= No foursome, you're going to have to choose. :devilish:

Can't help but notice that we got so many previews of Sage for this episode
She was largely absent from the last episode. I guess DPC just wants to let people know she'll be back to full strength in Ep 7.

This looks like Sage's room, so you're telling me there's a possiblity we get not one but two Sage scenes in the next episode? :love:
Maybe it's for different paths. This preview could be for those on the FWB path and the other could be for those not on the FWB path and is Sage making good on her desire to "hang out" more with him but could start a relationship with her now that Chad's out of the way.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
This - View attachment 1100838

+ this - View attachment 1100839

+ this - View attachment 1100840

Maybe it's for different paths. This preview could be for those on the FWB path and the other could be for those not on the FWB path and is Sage making good on her desire to "hang out" more with him but could start a relationship with her now that Chad's out of the way.
There's also the preview of her taking her clothes off in MC's room in the DIK mansion.

But anyways, if we have to choose, I already made my choice. ;)

By the way, I fully expect us to get a Chad reveal the next episode (or ep. 8 at the latest) and whatever he's hiding from Sage. Personally I think that he's gay and he's with Troy and he's making all those efforts to hide it from everyone.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
This - View attachment 1100838

+ this - View attachment 1100839

+ this - View attachment 1100840

She was largely absent from the last episode. I guess DPC just wants to let people know she'll be back to full strength in Ep 7.

I thought the same. Call me optimistic yet i am still not loosing my hopes. You just dont give up on the chances of a good foursomee without burning every chance. There is still the chance that thoose render belong to different scenes or that the same scene can have different outcomes regarding to your path. However is true that the probable explanation is that there is no foursomee.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There's also the preview of her taking her clothes off in MC's room in the DIK mansion. But anyways, if we have to choose, I already made my choice. ;)
That's the preview I'm referring to. It might be a sex scene or it might not, but so far we haven't had 2 real BaDIK world sex scenes (DnG doesn't count) for the same character in a single episode so I'm inclined to think that the first preview of Sage in the MC's room is not a sex scene.

Once again, you wrong. These are the different branches.
Quinn,
Riona
Sage
or a foursome only for the Massive Dick players. :cool: (y)
Foursome is highly unlikely, no matter what Status or Affinity people have.

I reckon that whatever's going on in the 3rd preview, there will be a choice to either follow/go with Sage, Riona, or Quinn, and the options will depend on the MC's relationship with them.
  • For Sage you'll need to be FWB.
  • For Riona you'll need to have used her services, kissed her in Ep 4, and had sex with her in Ep 5.
  • For Quinn you'll need to have had sex with her in Ep 6.
If you haven't done any of that then the event will just end.

This also lines up with what DPC said about the most animations coming from a branching scene, so 3 branching sex scenes here seems about right.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Thats essentially how most of al ended up, the mc was talking to the therapist telling the story then it caught up to current time and told the rest of it.
Pretty sure fans will riot (again) if we get that sort of ending again.

View attachment 1100833
Hrnnnnnnnn. All this Sage love in the previews. My MC is going to love episode 7, it looks like.

They're definitely bigger, right?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
AL had 22 different endings; 9 variations for Megan, 9 variations for Melissa, and 4 variations for Rena. This game has 5 main LIs and many more side girls than AL had, so the number of variations could be well over 100 when you consider that and the fact that this has so many more choices as well as the Affinity/Status system.

We'll likely see endings for Bella, Sage, Jill, Maya, Josy, and M&J, and there will undoubtedly multiple variations for each dpending on your relationships with the other LIs, you relationships with the side girls, your RP with the LI, you Affinity and Status, and what choices you made and events you triggered. In each of them, there will probably also be the bad/rejected endings where you end up a side girl, likely Quinn, but there could be other side girls if you didn't do certain things but did do things for another girl.

It's honestly mind-boggling to imagine just how many ending variants this game could have, even if it's just small moment of variance like it was in AL.
There's also the rare Leah ending which I didn't even know existed until recently.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes