Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
But the LIs in the end are all beautiful, they are different but undeniable beauties. there are very few unattractive girls at BR, apart from the ones Derek hangs out with...

I had already answered some time ago, the ranking is made by the interest for the character (for those who have a story at least)
It's why i said "you just feel it" ))0

Reactions: felicemastronzo

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
so who's gonna Die in the coming episodes Quinn, Riona, or Josy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Josy is the most likely of the 3. Pinkcakes burned a LI alive in the last game, you think he's going to waste a death on a side chick?

I'm sorry (I don't mean that, it's because I'm Canadian) and it's just a 'well known member' thing like I can't properly see usernames all the way up here
Just call him Jon or Dean. Nicknames are more fun than usernames.

• Hey there
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I like your optimism, but don't get your hopes so up mate, you are going to be disappointed.
Am I? I think it would be a bit senseless not to include Jill's sex scene in this update, maybe it will not a full on sex, but she has to do something sexual this upcoming episode otherwise there be riots. Moreover, I want to see if Jill usurpes my number one because she is super close and the sexual encounter with MC will surely tip the scales.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
what the fuck wrong with you guys picking fav girls just fuck them all and enjoy it the harem.
what will you do when in the end only mc will left in harem. As much as time i spend here i came to understand gusy here like me likes sex scenes but story is way to important when game is great like this one . Or you can use cheat if you just wanna see fuck.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Am I? I think it would be a bit senseless not to include Jill's sex scene in this update, maybe it will not a full on sex, but she has to do something sexual this upcoming episode otherwise there be riots. Moreover, I want to see if Jill usurpes my number one because she is super close and the sexual encounter with MC will surely tip the scales.
Best you may get is Jill touching dick through clothes...... On accident. Then she will say things are moving too fast for her.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
But not for MC. she is all you said but for chad. You remember her she says to herself that that is good way back to him and mc is just a fuck buddy. She became sincere when she realize chad is gone.
I dont agree, she is more sweet and vulnerable with MC than was with Chad. She was very toxic with Chad, at least in the time we know them. However, she worried about the joke of the mother making cocktails at the party, when she was sick she cried with the MC's story, she called the MC and shared her pain when Chad left her.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I dont agree, she is more sweet and vulnerable with MC than was with Chad. She was very toxic with Chad, at least in the time we know them. However, she worried about the joke of the mother making cocktails at the party, when she was sick she cried with the MC's story, she called the MC and shared her pain when Chad left her.
Men I understand where are you from. But listen to your self " She was very toxic with Chad - (fighting with him for him)". we just can't make shit up.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Men I understand where are you from. But listen to your self " She was very toxic with Chad - (fighting with him for him)". we just can't make shit up.
"fighting with him for him" There are many ways to fight for someone, just Sage's were not very healthy.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
khm , MC, watching Quinn die :p. So many of the problem would be disappear if i just let her die, he think to himself:p
Are you reusing the same joke from yesterday?

You gotta let it breathe.

But still Quinn is side girl her dying is a step back for Pinkcakes. As an author he needs to keep pushing boundaries.

He wants to be the GRRM of AVNs.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes