vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Time for a garbage theory. Maya knows.

Josy is Chad's girl, somehow Sage knows that MC is trying to get with her. Since Sage can't get revenge on Josy, she attacks the closest person she can reach, MC. Between Quinn and her they put all the events on motion to ensure that MC ends up in Maya's room. Maya, who's working with them tries to get closer and closer to MC until he falls for her. Then they fake all the "whoring stuff" to emotionally hurt him, as a way of making him feel what Sage felt when she got Chad taken from her.

It's basically a ruse by all the ladies to destroy him as a way of getting revenge on Josy.
giphy (1).gif

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's basically a ruse by all the ladies to destroy him as a way of getting revenge on Josy.
So in your theory the mc will be the sucker of the century who'll end up completely cucked and emotionally destroyed, discarded by the girls. Uhmm.. May i ask if that is you ideal scenario you are secretly looking forward to? You may end up disappointed (Thank the gods i must say!). :sneaky:

Reactions: vir_cotto

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The idea of a bunch of chicks tricking the MC to completely fuck him over is pretty fitting for a game set in college. But you can't have that twist be near the end, that's the kind of shit you need early-on in your game so that the girls get a chance for redemption.
No, its not gonna happen :) This isn't a teamed-up deathsquad of girls hellbent of exact revenge on someone and using the mc as a disposable tool. One of them.. maybe :whistle: But otherwise no, though i personally like the idea if one of them has a redemption arc of a story. One where its not the mc who runs after the girl but the girl after the mc.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I don't think it's as dire, nor as name88 makes it look like but lets' go to the begining... MC went on a date with Josy, Tommy is her step-brother and while he's a douche, and a twat, he could really care about his step-sister, and when MC was checking her out, Tommy was in the house and he did see that. After a drug session with Quinn he ranted about a twerp roaming around his sister, Quinn being different from what we know about, contacted Maya, who despite the whole magna cum laude thing instead of going to an Ivy League university, went to the place her dumb brother Derek went to, and offered her the chance to get a full scholarship if Maya managed to steal away MC's heart from Josy (it would make sesne with what Maya thought about during the grindng session "if only he was.... not in love with another girl"). That would also explain why Quinn interrupted their making session, it would go too fast to be a guarantee that Josy was replaced, so Quinn has to play the devil. and also why Quinn had to say 'I got this' when Sage wasn't convinced about things. and why she said to Camilla that she doesn't have to do it, when MC was spying on them (keep in mind that she was alerted by Tommy)
I know it's a crazy theory but it doesn't conflict too much with other things in the story. And keep in mind that Camilla is a pledging HOT yet she was already on the menu and doing the cumpetition, so probably she was plan B in case MC didn't have any chemistry with Maya

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I don't think it's as dire, nor as name88 makes it look like but lets' go to the begining... MC went on a date with Josy, Tommy is her step-brother and while he's a douche, and a twat, he could really care about his step-sister, and when MC was checking her out, Tommy was in the house and he did see that. After a drug session with Quinn he ranted about a twerp roaming around his sister, Quinn being different from what we know about, contacted Maya, who despite the whole magna cum laude thing instead of going to an Ivy League university, went to the place her dumb brother Derek went to, and offered her the chance to get a full scholarship if Maya managed to steal away MC's heart from Josy (it would make sesne with what Maya thought about during the grindng session "if only he was.... not in love with another girl"). That would also explain why Quinn interrupted their making session, it would go too fast to be a guarantee that Josy was replaced, so Quinn has to play the devil. and also why Quinn had to say 'I got this' when Sage wasn't convinced about things. and why she said to Camilla that she doesn't have to do it, when MC was spying on them (keep in mind that she was alerted by Tommy)
I know it's a crazy theory but it doesn't conflict too much with other things in the story. And keep in mind that Camilla is a pledging HOT yet she was already on the menu and doing the cumpetition, so probably she was plan B in case MC didn't have any chemistry with Maya
This guy gets it. No girl in her right mind would do half the stuff that Maya does for MC, there has to be something more to her character. Derek might be into it too, he doesn't seem to be her brother, she sees him naked and doesn't flinch.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It's immaculate, Kuko. Or... should I say - DPC?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Didn't he said something about getting a BJ from a girl named J...? That has to be there for a reason.

OH SHIT! J... Ji... Jil... Jil. Seems like hymen might be off the menu, boysss.
Nah. That was a dialogue between Tommy and Rusty and Rusty mentioned bj from the girl he couldn't remember her name (somehow, Rusty got a bit of problem remembering names, now when I think about it). The girl was Josephine and was in college last year. SO, it's not Josy related.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Nah. That was a dialogue between Tommy and Rusty and Rusty mentioned bj from the girl he couldn't remember her name (somehow, Rusty got a bit of problem remembering names, now when I think about it). The girl was Josephine and was in college last year. SO, it's not Josy related.
You heard it from DPC himself boysss. Jill's hymen is still on the platter KassandraACO.

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes