CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
My favourite scene so far and my response to every critique of Maya:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is pretty accurate, such a touching and heartwarming scene, may or may not have played a role in me claiming her as best girl

I suppose there is a mobile and classic view of F95zone? Most sites have that.
So, just need to switch between views.
For me, if I tilt my iPhone into portrait mode, the signatures then show up

Reactions: vir_cotto

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The only thing a junkie cares about is when their next hit is I'm not sure does he even care about Josy? do we care enough about Josy :D
There isn't a more powerful drug than love. She's his hit.
what if the drug is supposed to help him when he's unable to stop thinking about Josy, after all while sex between step-sibilings is not incest, it carries a similar social stigma, and what of the off-limits room at the DiK's house was full of picttures of Josy doing the only thing she's capable of (looking cute and shit...)?
Aaaand thus began another whack theory.
it's a vir_cotto game, nothing is of the table
Didn't he said something about getting a BJ from a girl named J...? That has to be there for a reason.

OH SHIT! J... Ji... Jil... Jill. Seems like hymen might be off the menu, boysss.
it could be Jane or Jade or Jonster, plenty of names with a J

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I was half expecting the names Jeane and Julia to pop up. But it looks like mercy is still present in this forum.
As long as it's not Lizzie.

what if the drug is supposed to help him when he's unable to stop thinking about Josy, after all while sex between step-sibilings is not incest, it carries a similar social stigma, and what of the off-limits room at the DiK's house was full of picttures of Josy doing the only thing she's capable of (looking cute and shit...)?
It could be if we didn't already learn Tommy was junkie probably since high school or even earlier.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Good thing you guys didn't mention Bella in this crazy theories, i couldn't care less about Josy if i could, the only reason i will play a "Josy path" is to unlock every scene and see 100% of the content, she also reminds me of the ex from AL

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Good thing you guys didn't mention Bella in this crazy theories, i couldn't care less about Josy if i could, the only reason i will play a "Josy path" is to unlock every scene and see 100% of the content, she also reminds me of the ex from AL
Ana, that’s interesting, what makes you say that?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I like her, too.
Let's be honest, it's really hard to dislike any of them.

Bella is too pure, she would never do anything bad. We need to take her to a wedding store, she would look amazing with those curves.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Ana, that’s interesting, what makes you say that?
First is the whole cheating problem, i don't know if Josy will cheat on the MC if they become a couple, but she is cheating on her current BF\GF, regardless of having the option to have sex with her or not, a kiss or a date with other person is cheating for me and if you cheat once... you can cheat twice.., and Anna loved the MC and yet she cheated on him and when he dumped her she try to make his life a living hell,and again i could be wrong but Josy gives me the vibes that she could do the same thing.

Bella is too pure, she would never do anything bad. We need to take her to a wedding store, she would look amazing with those curves.
Let's put a ring in that woman finger fast!!!!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I know we’ve discussed the possibility of faculty
But if we have distributors and suppliers, then who are the producers?
Never thought about that. Thing is: we don't know exactly what kind of drug or drugs we are talking about.
And if the theory is true about DIKs as dealers and Quinn have new stuff she wants to distribute through them - then we have two sources.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CAznable
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes