Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't understand one thing. If the MC have nothing to do with Jade at all (no sex, no footjob etc).. The fight is happening too ?
Since the Jade stuff is optional, I doubt any kind of fight/conflict with Burke would have anything to do with her.

People seem to forget that this game doesn't branch that much as to have things like this be on a specific path, especially one involving a side chick. If there's any kind of conflict with Burke it will be part of the universal path we're all playing.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I don't understand one thing. If the MC have nothing to do with Jade at all (no sex, no footjob etc).. The fight is happening too ?
Yes.

If you're on the Maya/Josy path, you beat him up because he's part of the free tuition scheme that Quinn used to mess with Maya.
If you're on the Jill path, you kick the everliving shit out of him and stomp his balls endlessly because he provided the sperm that created Tybalt.
If you're on Bella's path, you get your fucking axe because he tried to threesome her.
If you're on Sage's path, you beat him up because he's part of the free tuition scheme that Quinn is using to turn the HOTs into whores.

There will always be a reason to kick the crap out of Burke. It will always culminate on that dark rainy night in an abandoned parking lot.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Fighting is always optional, unless attacked by Chad or Dawe.

So if say the Burke vs Jade conflict hits boiling in the classroom, a non Jade MC could intervene there.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't believe the tuition is even a real thing personally, and Burke is a soft penis manboy who removed an actual scholarship from poor Mona.
I don't think Mona had an actual scholarship. If she did, why would she jump for the free tuition from Quinn, an actual scholarship would be covering that...

The scholarship Burke was deleting had to be related to Quin's free tuition, i.e. a fake scholarship.

Sage has more sex appeal with her clothes on than Maya does with her clothes off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Disappointed dude. Yes this is a sexy shot of Sage, but where's the non-sexy shot of a naked Maya? I was expecting a comparison here...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't think Mona had an actual scholarship. If she did, why would she jump for the free tuition from Quinn, an actual scholarship would be covering that...

The scholarship Burke was deleting had to be related to Quin's free tuition, i.e. a fake scholarship.

Disappointed dude. Yes this is a sexy shot of Sage, but where's the non-sexy shot of a naked Maya? I was expecting a comparison here...
The original one in the post I tagged.

Last edited by a moderator:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Since the Jade stuff is optional, I doubt any kind of fight/conflict with Burke would have anything to do with her.

People seem to forget that this game doesn't branch that much as to have things like this be on a specific path, especially one involving a side chick. If there's any kind of conflict with Burke it will be part of the universal path we're all playing.
It's not branching yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boy mason

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so far there have been no clashes outside the main plot, so I would say that if there is one, it will be obligatory.

and the reason for the fight must be as universal as possible (only enriched by particular situations like the video of Jade or the punch to Tybalt), so the reason for the fight should be the relationship between Burke and the girls of the restaurant / the HOTs

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's not branching yet.
It'll never branch that much that you'll get a fighting mini-game with the husband of the side chick you're banging because you're banging his wife. This game follows a relatively linear track where moments like that are universal to all players and based on moments that all players will be part of on all paths.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It'll never branch that much that you'll get a fighting mini-game with the husband of the side chick you're banging because you're banging his wife. This game follows a relatively linear track where moments like that are universal to all players and based on moments that all players will be part of on all paths.
And we've already discussed other possibilities for how a Burke fight can happen.

It's inevitable.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Assuming tuition is real and not Quinn playing with Maya. Look at like a contract, you enter an agreement to sleep with Burke, you go to college for free. There is no blackmail involved.

I don't believe the tuition is even a real thing personally, and Burke is a soft penis manboy who removed an actual scholarship from poor Mona.

And very soon we gonna pound his face.
Man ! are you suggesting that all HOTs are sleeping with him.
I understand that mona run away from him. Is that why Burke removes her from collage.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes.

If you're on the Maya/Josy path, you beat him up because he's part of the free tuition scheme that Quinn used to mess with Maya.
If you're on the Jill path, you kick the everliving shit out of him and stomp his balls endlessly because he provided the sperm that created Tybalt.
If you're on Bella's path, you get your fucking axe because he tried to threesome her.
If you're on Sage's path, you beat him up because he's part of the free tuition scheme that Quinn is using to turn the HOTs into whores.

There will always be a reason to kick the crap out of Burke. It will always culminate on that dark rainy night in an abandoned parking lot.
Those are still fights based on specific paths and so far the fights have been universal to all paths and not based on any specific relationships. In a possible fight with Burke, it could incorporate some or all of these relationships into the MC's thinking at the time, but primarily it would happen regardless of his intimate relationships with any of these characters.

And we've already discussed other possibilities for how a Burke fight can happen.

It's inevitable.
Possiblle, not inevitable. It's a bit difficult to see how or why he'd get into a physical altercation with Burke in the same way he has with Chad, Tommy, etc.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Those are still fights based on specific paths and so far the fights have been universal to all paths and not based on any specific relationships. In a possible fight with Burke, it could incorporate some or all of these relationships into the MC's thinking at the time, but primarily it would happen regardless of his intimate relationships with any of these characters.
Bacchus, thank you for the serious response, but I regret to inform you... thats a shitpost. :LUL:

• Hey there
Reactions: godkingxerxes

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Man ! are you suggesting that all HOTs are sleeping with him.
I understand that mona run away from him. Is that why Burke removes her from collage.
According to Burke he slept with either 2 or 3( I can't recall) college girls. We don't know if that's over a certain amount of time or if it's girls we currently know.

Also we don't know exactly what Burke removed, the more popular theory is that it is his fake scholarship that he gives to girls who sleep with him thus covering their tuition.

Mona was legitimately in college prior to this though, so him removing hia fake scholarship shouldn't remove her from school.

We'll find all this out and more soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Everything challenges you guys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
yeap, just now i farted and i felt one of those Mayans "are you talking shit about my girl? i challenge you to a fight"

for Jill anything everything everywhere anywhere is moving too fast for these dudes its anything everything everywhere anywhere is a challenge to them(just like Maya... at least they got that in common)! Chill out dudes just because Maya would prefer to lick Wendy bean over tickling your balls does not mean you have a free pass to be so aggressive you bunch of ***** ******`s! But then again its pretty much the norm for dudes who date modern lesbian feminists... cannot blame them but it still gets annoying as hell!

Well I'm poor as fuck and living on the other side of the world now, but if I make it back I'll let you know! As far as the jocks are concerned, yes I need a rematch with Caleb more than anything. As fun as it is to punch Tybalt, I need more of a challenge and MC vs. Caleb 2 is going to be epic. :sneaky:
particularly when Caleb one punches you into a knock out! the dude is thrice your size in RL the MC of that size could never stand a chance!

• Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Mona was legitimately in college prior to this though, so him removing hia fake scholarship shouldn't remove her from school.
Mona is fun and nice female character and camila is kind of like protective sister to her. I hope her character remain in game
but i got bad vibe when mona was leaving with her all stuff.

I don't follow Jill's path either, I don't get to think about the situation that much, we know that Jill doesn't even pay attention to Bella regarding Tybalt, maybe Josy can open her eyes, maybe the MC, a combination of things. There aren't many paths, and they all start with her opening her own eyes and seeing what's going on.

"May be she doesn't want to open her eyes."

I hope that is not the case.

Because as she told herself that Tybalt trying to win her over. Tybalt lie to jill about mc on a post.

She trust bella on mc opinion but not on Tybalt.

She said "she don't like people which boast about family money but when Tybalt insult mc informant of her regarding mc outfit then on big deal."

"She also believed tybalt on mansion fire and was ready to break up with him while pretend to be a bigger person."
"She didn't say i will fight for you in court by saying that Tybalt have habit of lying about in mc regard."
"Jill brutally ignore mc when Tybalt ask her her jogging with her, and just say bye to mc no matter how much mc try to engage in conversation. "

"I remember when jill says to bella ''' I am not loking to date him that is what you think.'''"

Reactions: Darg

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
My friend suggest that, Hold your seat guys . . .

"A bitter sweat ending will be wattling for all of no matter which choices you make. Like game of throne ending living and moving on alone."

He says Jill will left mc, no matter what, Sage will move away. Bella will remove you from her life. Josy and maya will keep you at bay. You will remains as fuckboy and graduate with job depending on your test result or alone, fuckboy and broken or In jail for falsely accused for crime .

I also have a felling that a bitter sweet ending wattling. Like sword and roses.

• Angry
Reactions: Simpy
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes