Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
have a fun question what is the over under on how many times someone ask's for a save when the update comes out i'll go with over 50 on the first day when it comes out

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
wait you mean you guys can share saves somehow?
nevermind, sounds too complicated.
The game has an openly accessible saves folder, you can just copy the files in there like any other file and also just easily put in the save files from other people if they share them with you.
Nothing complicated.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You're the authority who speaks on behalf of everyone else in this thread?

You do know you can like something or someone without having to draw comparisons or shit on someone else's tastes? It only shows you're insecure about yours and you're desperately looking for some kind of justification and approval from the rest of the crowd.
Actually, your both assumptions are wrong. Chip knows that I’m just busting his balls and I don’t think he’s offended by my playful banter.

I don’t know what the point of your post was, but I do hope you got the answers you were looking for.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Lots of theories and questions going in to Ep 7, so I have 2 interesting questions for everybody:
  1. If you could have only 3 things get answered in Ep 7, what would they be?
  2. If you could have only 3 things advance/become clearer but not get answered yet, what would they be?
For getting an answer, in no particular order of importance, mine would be:
  1. What's in Bella's locked room
  2. Who posted the Cathy pic
  3. Who are Sage's family
And for what gets advanced but not answered yet would be:
  1. What the conversation between Bella and Jill in Ep 5 was referring to
  2. What's going on with Chad
  3. Who the MC's mother's family are
My question in EP7 are pretty obvious.
  1. What happens next with Josy, Maya and MC?
  2. Will Mona stay, will she leave, will she come back?
  3. What happens to Cathy?
  4. What information will we get on the three jobs?

Longer term questions
  1. Who all is part of the MC family tree?
  2. Whether there is a solution to the campus mess.
  3. Whether James will come back on his own or MC will find James by chance or purposeful search?
  4. Might James not want to go back to Bella and if so, why?

Possible answers to your questions Bacchus. (Caution Theories):unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zentis

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
prolly a sex dungeon is behind the locked door. bellas strict act comes off as a possible mistress act. r perhaps her hubby uses the dungeon on bella. or vice versa.

or perhaps that where she keeps her husbands corpse, who knows.

as for the cathy resignation. when burke deleted monas tuition. on the desk was a resignation letter, couldnt make out who its from. but im guessing cathy.

Jan 16, 2020
I'm calling it. What's behind Bella's locked room will be James's memorabilia. Someone mentioned how Bella possibly moved a picture of James part of which could be seen under the locked room (the boots). I'm pretty confident it will be locked James stuff since Bella is not very forthcoming about him and tries to avoid talking about his disappearance. Nothing else leading up to this point suggests that it could be anything else apart from her husband.
Also that military guy showing up in MC's hallucination also suggests that James is part of the military or has some ties with it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes