moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
OK, I last checked this thread just over 24 hours ago and there's been more than 400 posts... Anything super cool that I should know about? :unsure: (Sorry, I'm just being super lazy and don't have the energy to traverse 400+ posts right now.)
Probably just the final preview and that's it. Same discussions that happened the last two weeks from the same people, you could skip this thread for a month and you're not going to miss much

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I did a search but came up empty so I'll ask it.
Does anyone know how to get the Sarah scene for free?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you can get it if you go to her instead of Sage at the party (that requires answering calling Quinn before the party, something that isn't mentioned anywhere, so you have to check out the phone).

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I don't think you can. I feel like DPC added that option in just because you could convince Quinn on the rooftop. But its just a feint. Sarah is a woman of morals. And her morals are Ben Franklin.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think you can get it if you go to her instead of Sage at the party (that requires answering calling Quinn before the party, something that isn't mentioned anywhere, so you have to check out the phone).
I don't think you can. I feel like DPC added that option in just because you could convince Quinn on the rooftop. But its just a feint. Sarah is a woman of morals. And her morals are Ben Franklin.
Two ways for free sex with Sarah, either say you’re looking at her in the spa scene at the preps party, or rank her best ass at the HOTs movie night.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Two ways for free sex with Sarah, either say you’re looking at her in the spa scene at the preps party, or rank her best ass at the HOTs movie night.
Is that the only way? Because I'm pretty sure most of my dik runs I've done neither of those and still got it. Its always heather in the tub(well all but one), and ri/quinn/cam during movie night.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Thank you very much, shazba. I've done countless playthroughs of this game and I've never been able to get it for free in that scene.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Neat. Thanks, Shazzy.
Thank you very much, shazba. I've done countless playthroughs of this game and I've never been able to get it for free in that scene.
The problem with both those options is, why would you be looking at Sarah when a fully naked Mel is kneeling right in front of you?
And who is gonna rank Sarah's ass better than Cammy's?
Sorry, you just gotta pay for it. :cool:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is that the only way? Because I'm pretty sure most of my dik runs I've done neither of those and still got it. Its always heather in the tub(well all but one), and ri/quinn/cam during movie night.
Nope, the logic is clearly:

if ep5_look_at_sarah or ep4_hottest_ass == "Sarah"​

Even with Scrappy's walthrough mod.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
The problem with both those options is, why would you be looking at Sarah when a fully naked Mel is kneeling right in front of you?
While I whole-heartedly agree with you about the ass ranking, I can never seem to tear my eyes away from Heather in that hot tub scene. Something about her being unconquered and Tommy's girl make me drawn to her. Plus, look at them titties. :HideThePain:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
While I whole-heartedly agree with you about the ass ranking, I can never seem to tear my eyes away from Heather in that hot tub scene. Something about her being unconquered and Tommy's girl make me drawn to her. Plus, look at them titties. :HideThePain:
I don't like Heather, so I feel no interest. I find Mel to be a lot of fun. Still, when/if the opportunity comes to provide the mc's services to Heather, I'll consider it... :sneaky:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Do you mean to tell me you're just going to ignore Heather with that sexy look she's giving the MC?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Given the fact that she's Tommy's girl, yet she's playing with her self during that scene, I cant help but wanna screw with her. Let alone after mc covers her up, and taking the bait to look behind the curtain. I'm like quinn, I cant help myself. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes