Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Given the fact that she's Tommy's girl, yet she's playing with her self during that scene, I cant help but wanna screw with her. Let alone after mc covers her up, and taking the bait to look behind the curtain. I'm like quinn, I cant help myself. :LOL:
Heather can fuck off, I don't want her. Something about her just annoys the hell out of me, but I can't really decide what it actually is. Just give me Sage and we'll be fine. :ROFLMAO:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I did a search but came up empty so I'll ask it.
Does anyone know how to get the Sarah scene for free?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to pick her butt the best in the movie night
(She clearly doesn't have the best butt. I always pick Cammy, it is a crime not to do it)
ep4_fr_camila_event13.jpg

Last edited:

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
impossible to read all that millions of pages
I read it and looked at your pic :KEK:
1236039.jpg

here you go

Beta testing and proofreading have started!
Stay tuned for a release date. I will update you as soon as I know more.

Preliminary changelog
Please note, the changelog might change slightly before release as a result of beta testing.

Added Episode 7 that includes

• 3723 renders
  • 836 GUI elements
  • 34 2D-art pieces
  • 250 animations
  • 22 songs
  • 20 sound effects

• Lowered the volume of the intro splash screen and made its sound level controlled by the SFX channel.
  • Set the powersave option to disabled by default to favor performance over energy settings.
  • Updated the money system backend.
  • Replaced the animations for the main girl episode report and updated the design.
  • Added a presplash loading image.
  • Added a skip 5 pages at the time button for the Save/Load screen.
  • Disabled right-clicking the Skip button to skip to the next choice.
  • The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
  • The quick menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
  • Fixed an issue with autosaving, causing a lag spike during choices during animations.
  • To reduce lag, autosaving is now less frequent. There's an option in the Preferences menu to remove Autosaving and thus remove lag spikes.
  • Fixed a rare bug with Shuffle.
  • Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly talk to Nick during the free-roam event at the DIKs in episode 6.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 6 where Jill's piano scene wouldn't play if you chose to sit with Sage & Quinn for lunch and wasn't Sage's fuck buddy.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 3 where Quinn's text message would cause an error if you entered and exited Jill's chat first.
  • Fixed a bug with the episode report for Jill in episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue where playing a song for the bushes in Dungeons and Gremlins didn't show Moria appearing.
  • Fixed an issue with a special render causing Tommy to disappear momentarily in the first free-roam event of episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue with the oversized text for a subset of work tasks in the mansion mini-game.
  • Corrected typos in episodes 1-6

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
So you've done countless playthroughs but always pick the same choices...
I don't ALWAYS pick the same choices. I just never really pick Sarah for anything. She doesn't really do anything for me. The only reason I asked if it was possible to get that scene for free is just for the hell of it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Heather can fuck off, I don't want her. Something about her just annoys the hell out of me, but I can't really decide what it actually is. Just give me Sage and we'll be fine. :ROFLMAO:
Her face clearly bounced off the dashboard during her leg breaking auto accident. With a busted up pig face like that and bad attitude, it's no wonder she tries to draw attention to her jugs. I think I can only stomach her for one lewd scene and then Tommy can have her back. And she doesn't even deep throat...she'll barely get a fraction of MC's monster down the gullet.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Her face clearly bounced off the dashboard during her leg breaking auto accident. With a busted up pig face like that and bad attitude, it's no wonder she tries to draw attention to her jugs. I think I can only stomach her for one lewd scene and then Tommy can have her back. And she doesn't even deep throat...she'll barely get a fraction of MC's monster down the gullet.
She definitely looks like she did a faceplant from high altitude. But so does Tommy sometimes, so there's that.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I don't ALWAYS pick the same choices. I just never really pick Sarah for anything. She doesn't really do anything for me. The only reason I asked if it was possible to get that scene for free is just for the hell of it.
You always picked the "I was looking at Heather" or "I was looking at Melanie" then :WeSmart:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
A perfect match. After I cross Heather off of my HOT to-do list, Tommy can keep her. It's more fun to cuck Tommy with Quinn anyway. It's obvious he likes Quinn a lot more than Heather.
It would trigger some people on here but catching Quinn and Tommy in the act then snapping a pic would be a good way to get to Heather. If the DIK's are invited to the HOT party next episode some drama is going to go down.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Jill is either a virgin or not a virgin.
I think the obvious answer here is that she's both a virgin and not a virgin at the same time.

Unbeknownst to many, while she says she's a Royce, the American branch of the family who gave the world the Spirit of Ecstasy is a hyphenated abomination that was conveniently left out of the name of the college because much unlike the assortment of wines at a tasting, Schrödinger-Royce is just a bit hard to swallow.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
A perfect match. After I cross Heather off of my HOT to-do list, Tommy can keep her. It's more fun to cuck Tommy with Quinn anyway. It's obvious he likes Quinn a lot more than Heather.
Yea, or at least he did right up until recently, when she threw the DIKs under a bus for the Preps.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I think the obvious answer here is that she's both a virgin and not a virgin at the same time.

Unbeknownst to many, while she says she's a Royce, the American branch of the family who gave the world the Spirit of Ecstasy is a hyphenated abomination that was conveniently left out of the name of the college because much unlike the assortment of wines at a tasting, Schrödinger-Royce is just a bit hard to swallow.
She's a Rolls-Royce, and don't you forget it!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ok...true.
Bro I can't formulate a decent counter argument when all I can see is Anthony dancing with the tards in your sig.
It would trigger some people on here but catching Quinn and Tommy in the act then snapping a pic would be a good way to get to Heather. If the DIK's are invited to the HOT party next episode some drama is going to go down.
I'm sorry I have to agree with JamieDiCastis, now all I can focus on when I look at your posts is Anthony busting a move :LOL:

Yea, or at least he did right up until recently, when she threw the DIKs under a bus for the Preps.
True

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Or..... you really want to. You just haven't figured it out;)

Let me guess, youd like to hatefuck her too, after quinn. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes