derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
Here's a couple of ideas to cool off and relieve stress for maybe just a moment, before episode 7 finally releases:
2. Read a book
book.png
I'm not a fan of reading, but if the company is right I will do it gladly.

4. Do some dynamic yoga
yoga1.png yoga2.png yoga3.png yoga4.png yoga5.png yoga6.png
Gotta love me some Yoga.

5. Refresh yourself with a good beer
beer1.png beer2.png beer3.png beer4.png
Beer was fun in the beginning, but I think Derek and I have had enough for now.

6. Have a cold shower
shower1.png shower2.png shower3.png
Who would've thought that showering can be so much fun?

7. Listen to some music or play an instrument, maybe guitar or piano
guitar1.png guitar2.png guitar3.png
I prefer the guitar, lets me take it anywhere I want.

8. Go on a picknick, alone if necessary
picnic1.png picnic2.png
Why would I go alone if I can have this?

9. Enjoy a little watermelon, which ever way you want
(couldn't find the pictures, but who really wants to see him anyway?)
Im gonna leave the watermelon to Tybalt, I don't want to take away everything he loves.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
View attachment 1140523

View attachment 1140536 View attachment 1140537 View attachment 1140538 View attachment 1140539 View attachment 1140540 View attachment 1140541
Gotta love me some Yoga.

View attachment 1140519 View attachment 1140520 View attachment 1140521 View attachment 1140522

View attachment 1140532 View attachment 1140534 View attachment 1140535

View attachment 1140524 View attachment 1140525 View attachment 1140527

View attachment 1140529 View attachment 1140530

Im gonna leave the watermelon to Tybalt, I don't want to take away everything he loves.
Could of used the melon fucking picture from the first break in during hell week

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
View attachment 1140523

View attachment 1140536 View attachment 1140537 View attachment 1140538 View attachment 1140539 View attachment 1140540 View attachment 1140541
Gotta love me some Yoga.

View attachment 1140519 View attachment 1140520 View attachment 1140521 View attachment 1140522

Some of us know where that watermelon has been and he can have it all.

Nov 12, 2020
View attachment 1140523

Gotta love me some Yoga.

Hey sherlock, why do you think I wrote those specific points :LOL:
But thanks for adding the pictures! ;)

To fill in the blanks:
1. Running = Jill's post on Rooster for episode 7
3. Diary = Lynette

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
At the end of the day, this whole thing with Tybalt is pointless, unnecessary drama that's full of contradictions and has more holes in it than Swiss chteese.
IMV it has the most holes because everyone assumes Jill is acting in perfect faith on the part of her relationship with the MC.

No women, experienced or not but especially the smart and successful, are as naïve in this day and age as Jill has been portrayed/portrays herself, and certainly nothing like the angelic pedestal she's been placed on by her many simps here (myself included, she's my favorite character).

Jill could easily put a stop to the whole thing at any time by using Tybbie's own tactics against him - threatening to never speak to HIM again if he took any legal action against the MC - and hey, maybe she would if worse came to worst, but for the time being at least, the primary driver for this conflict is her lack of involvement by taking a side.

She obviously values her relationship with Tybbie, so maybe she's just being diplomatic, or maybe she's a woman who wants her cake and to eat it too, so she's letting this play out both in the hopes she doesn't need to burn a bridge and as a shit test for the MC to see how he'll end up handling it. It's a win/win situation for her. She gets to sit back and orchestrate a grand romance for herself by seeing if her knight is valiant enough to slay the dragon without her help.

And if you don't think Tybalt's legal threat holds any water, well, it doesn't, but that doesn't mean anything in terms of the American legal system. Given it's 100% pay-to-play, the rich use it to harass each other and the poor every day, simply given how much time and money it takes to sort through the quality of bullshit they fabricate. It's a big problem here. It doesn't matter who's right, it matters that even a slam dunk could easily take a year and $100k in legal fees for the system to reach that conclusion.

I'm just interested to see if DPC acknowledges this on the part of the MC in a future update, or if this is something the MC would realize a few years down the line. For now though it's perfectly reasonable that he (we) wouldn't realize it in the few days of in-game time vs. the several months of IRL time and replaying the game between updates.

In the long run it's certainly going to end up being pointless and unnecessary given it can also be solved through the MC withholding sex from Tybbie's mother Jade. But it's not terrible as a short-term plot device to spur the relationship between the MC and Jill. If we take the (Massive DIK) opportunity to beat up Tybalt again because of this situation, Jill will probably be out no matter what.

All I'm trying to say is, give it a little credit. If it looks dumb and shallow it's only because of our vantage point, rather than the perspective of the characters involved.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Its honestly the dumbest part of the story right now. And considering we had an episode of MC whining about how two girls he liked liked each other while he was fucking everything in sight, thats saying something. Its worse than even Maya's dad's shit just because of all the stupid arguments it generates.

I really just want to move past this plot point asap.
it is a pretty heavy judgement that the two most dramatic moments of the story so far are the most questionably constructed. :unsure: :(

at least Jill's is a setback that shouldn't be so central and has probably already accomplished its task (forcing MC to declare himself):cautious:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
it is a pretty heavy judgement that the two most dramatic moments of the story so far are the most questionably constructed. :unsure: :(

at least Jill's is a setback that shouldn't be so central and has probably already accomplished its task (forcing MC to declare himself):cautious:
If anyone wants the truth, the writing in this game has been absolute shit in places where it matters. There hasn't been a hell of a lot of forethought put into much other than getting to the end. That's why we can all sit here and poke holes in the story in between episodes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If anyone wants the truth, the writing in this game has been absolute shit in places where it matters. There hasn't been a hell of a lot of forethought put into much other than getting to the end. That's why we can all sit here and poke holes in the story in between episodes.
I generally disagree.

for example i like the construction of the finale of the first season, it doesn't leave you indifferent and it's a great success for an adolescent story, so far from my reality.

the ending is not good enough and it's completely at the service of DPC's needs, and it's enjoyable only by a quite limited part of the players.

Jill's blackmail is bad and that's it, a dramatic segment that doesn't involve you at all and only becomes a hindrance to the whole story.

but what worries me more is the foregoing, that is the need to make the characters stupid, beyond the usual average, to make them drown in silly situations

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I generally disagree.

for example i like the construction of the finale of the first season, it doesn't leave you indifferent and it's a great success for an adolescent story, so far from my reality.

the ending is not good enough and it's completely at the service of DPC's needs, and it's enjoyable only by a quite limited part of the players.

Jill's blackmail is bad and that's it, a dramatic segment that doesn't involve you at all and only becomes a hindrance to the whole story.

but what worries me more is the foregoing, that is the need to make the characters stupid, beyond the usual average, to make them drown in silly situations
The characters in this game are about as deep as a birdbath but if DPC actually developed them like real people he would still be making this game twenty years from now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The characters in this game are about as deep as a birdbath but if DPC actually developed them like real people he would still be making this game twenty years from now.
but who wants realistic characters? reality tends to be boring. :ROFLMAO:

the important thing is that they are interesting, and they are (almost all of them)

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I think the obvious answer here is that she's both a virgin and not a virgin at the same time.

Unbeknownst to many, while she says she's a Royce, the American branch of the family who gave the world the Spirit of Ecstasy is a hyphenated abomination that was conveniently left out of the name of the college because much unlike the assortment of wines at a tasting, Schrödinger-Royce is just a bit hard to swallow.
.... That update can't come soon enough.

You guys just created Schrodinger's Jill.

At this rate, someone's gonna solve the fundamental string theory problem in context of Sage's thong at this point.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
string theory was so last episode. this episode is dark matter drives involveing tybalts watermelon. and next episodes life on mars theory will start soon as ep7 debates jills wet skin, and raccoon eyes after coming out of the lake. is she blushing cause makeup is still on? or her shorts coming off? lol

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
but who wants realistic characters? reality tends to be boring. :ROFLMAO:

the important thing is that they are interesting, and they are (almost all of them)
He's kind of trapped himself because all of the potential love interests of the MC have to have a personality and it has to be different from all of the other love interests. So, even if they're not realistic they have to be unique.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes