Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Do you think we'll get any scenes with Leon? like we did with Jam Jam lol. I know he's a background character but still, he's a brother.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Do you think we'll get any scenes with Leon? like we did with Jam Jam lol. I know he's a background character but still, he's a brother.
Unlike everyone else who gets hung up on crazy plot lines, my biggest gripe is that the DIKs are all betas with the exception of Tommy. They are total wusses and need to be a little more interesting as well as DIKish... Fucking Arieth doesn't cut it.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Unlike everyone else who gets hung up on crazy plot lines, my biggest gripe is that the DIKs are all betas with the exception of Tommy. They are total wusses and need to be a little more interesting as well as DIKish... Fucking Arieth doesn't cut it.
Agreed. Spoke with godkingxerxes about this and came to the same conclusion. I'm curious as to how Vinny was and hopefully we'll see more of him in Ep7

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Speaking of names, it cracks me up that DPC turned his friend Dawe3DArts into a buffoonish character in BaDIK. Not only that, but he made him a closet homosexual with a micropenis who can't get it up. And then, the real icing on the pinkcake, he turned Dawe's beloved 3D creation, Arieth, into the school dumpster who is a moron and has crabs. Nice! :LOL:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Tommy's a beta too. He thinks he's an alpha, but he's not, and I'd bet he's had less pussy in his 2 years at B&R than the MC has had in his first 3 weeks.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Speaking of names, it cracks me up that DPC turned his friend Dawe3DArts into a buffoonish character in BaDIK. Not only that, but he made him a closet homosexual with a micropenis who can't get it up. And then, the real icing on the pinkcake, he turned Dawe's beloved 3D creation, Arieth, into the school dumpster who is a moron and has crabs. Nice! :LOL:
With friends like these...

Tommy's a beta too. He thinks he's an alpha, but he's not, and I'd bet he's had less pussy in his 2 years at B&R than the MC has had in his first 3 weeks.
It's kinda unfair to gauge anyone's alpha-ness against the mc's achievements. I think he even put Arieth to shame! :oops:

Yeah, Tommy's a DIK, but not really an alpha, Vinny was the alpha, Tommy's just a cunt. To be less harsh on the rest of the guys, they are nice guys, but they don't really seem to embody the DIK attitude.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
With friends like these...

It's kinda unfair to gauge anyone's alpha-ness against the mc's achievements. I think he even put Arieth to shame! :oops:

Yeah, Tommy's a DIK, but not really an alpha, Vinny was the alpha, Tommy's just a cunt. To be less harsh on the rest of the guys, they are nice guys, but they don't really seem to embody the DIK attitude.
Yes, well Mister Never Been Kissed went from Zero to Alpha in a week. Seems a little unrealistic.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, well Mister Never Been Kissed went from Zero to Alpha in a week. Seems a little unrealistic.
He had been kissed, twice in fact; Zoey then Josy. He also lost his virginity to Zoey and has a baseball bat in his pants, so having all the girls wanna hop on it ain't so "unrealistic". :cool:

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
What the hell do you guys classify as "beta"? For me to call someone that, that person needs to be a grade A, super mousy, never-speaks-to-women-at-all levels of insecure, completely devoid of agency person.

Those guys in DIKs are just normal guys. These epithets of 'alpha,beta' have different relocations in life, and as a social theory, long disproven even in wolves where it originally was theorized. An alpha of a friend group can be a follower in work setting and etc.

DIKs like Leon and Jamie, I don't know why anyone would call em betas. They can score with women ( hell Jamie cheats on his now ex-gf regularly), just happen to be followers in DIK hierarchy.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
What the hell do you guys classify as "beta"? For me to call someone that, that person needs to be a grade A, super mousy, never-speaks-to-women-at-all levels of insecure, completely devoid of agency person.

Those guys in DIKs are just normal guys. These epithets of 'alpha,beta' have different relocations in life, and as a social theory, long disproven even in wolves where it originally was theorized. An alpha of a friend group can be a follower in work setting and etc.

DIKs like Leon and Jamie, I don't know why anyone would call em betas. They can score with women ( hell Jamie cheats on his now ex-gf regularly), just happen to be followers in DIK hierarchy.
Beta is a derogatory term for any male who is in any way, shape, or form emasculated by a female. If a woman controls you in any way you're a beta by this standard. If you control women you're an alpha. This is not grounded in reality but it is what it is in terms of gaming. Basically every other male in this game is a beta cuck so the MC can be an alpha dog.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Beta is a derogatory term for any male who is in any way, shape, or form emasculated by a female. If a woman controls you in any way you're a beta by this standard. If you control women you're an alpha. This is not grounded in reality but it is what it is in terms of gaming. Basically every other male in this game is a beta cuck so the MC can be an alpha dog.
....Nah.

I don't subscribe to this definition. Seems too arbitrary.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
He had been kissed, twice in fact; Zoey then Josy. He also lost his virginity to Zoey and has a baseball bat in his pants, so having all the girls wanna hop on it ain't so "unrealistic". :cool:
He was a bit wimpy with Josy though, second guessing whether he should kiss her after he dropped her home from work (that would have been weird), and then chastising himself for supposedly missing his opportunity. He went from that, to casually walking in on three naked girls in a spa and whipping his cock out.

I guess that humiliating situation with the raid on the HOTs that left him running around naked on campus may have awoken the DIK in him.

An alpha is a leader, someone who draws people to them, who easily commands respect, someone who projects a lot of confidence. Not all girls go for that bravado, but it is attractive.

A beta is someone who is more of a follower, works behind the scenes, shy when put on the spot in front of others. Of course these often get interpreted as polar opposites, but betas are typical, regular nice guys.

Then there are totally socially awkward people. I don't know what the name for them is. Geeks?

Reactions: johndoe19
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes