redninja88

Jan 3, 2018
Just made it to Chapter 4. I fuckin love this game! The girls are all A++++!!! Especially Isabela, who bears a striking resemblance to IG Model "Izabela Izycka". DrPinkCake is that who you drew influence from? The other girls are pretty lifelike too.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Tumai and shazba

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I'm on my second playthrough of season 1 now and one difference I noticed was that in this one, Derek didn't have a threesome with Aerith and Jacob. Anybody know what action could have changed that? The only one I can think of is if you let him win the CUM-petition or not.

Reactions: Casmyr

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'm on my second playthrough of season 1 now and one difference I noticed was that in this one, Derek didn't have a threesome with Aerith and Jacob. Anybody know what action could have changed that? The only one I can think of is if you let him win the CUM-petition or not.
You have to stay at the party for Derek to stay too and have a threesome.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
If MC wins the shot contest and stays at the party to dance with Sage or fuck Sarah, Derek will fuck Arieth.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Ya it felt shitty. I think the worst part for me was thinking about how Maya asks you to be 100% honest with her early in the story, but clearly didn't do the same for you - she was 100% friend-zoned after that for me, and that will never change. Josy I was more just irritated with - while I don't like what she did, I feel like her infractions weren't quite as severe as I feel like she did seem to make more of an effort to communicate with MC.
Another Maya argument?
Guys, you realized she cheated on Josy and not on the MC?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Tybalt will never really sue Mc, but if he did he would sue for damages and not for sneaking into a party, which I don't think is a serious offence in a college context.

p.s. there is no doubt that morally MC is just plain wrong... in no space-verse imaginable
Ya, I personally choose to walk in that situation. I don't know enough about how the law would actually handle the situation, but my point of view on it is that Tybalt had told MC he wasn't welcome there, and MC was there uninvited and knew about an effort to set the sprinkler system off unnecessarily, which can obviously cause damage to the property, so when Tybalt smacked MC I felt like you just had to walk in that situation and play it safe. I've fought every other time we had the choice to in the game, but in that situation I just felt like the MC should not have been there and and as a result should just get out of there. I'm sure we'll get other opportunities to get him back.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
He's practically taken over leadership of the DIK's, has loads of confidence, has a harem of fk buddies due to his ability to make friends plus word of mouth about his dick, did all the crazy DIK challenges and kicked Chad/Caleb's asses which earned him respect too.
By Sage's admission, a lot of the girls are talking about him. He's turned the bad girl Quinn's head, he's melted the Ice Queen, he's converted a lesbian, he's fucked or been sexually involved with like 20 women in only a few weeks. Rusty is treating him like a senior member of the DIKs (if not vice president already) and he's obviously positioned to be the president at some point in his college years, he's beat up Chad, Dawe, Anthony, (some other Jock whose name I don't recall) and Caleb. He's also beaten up Tommy. He's got older women pining after him (Bella, Jade, Nicole, Cathy). And he is pretty much taking charge and solving everything.

He's as alpha as they come. But he's not an asshole (which often seems to come with he territory of an alpha, but not mandatory), unless you count fucking heaps of girls an asshole move.

And he loves his dad. Awwwe...
And it's all ridiculous. He gets his ass kicked by Chad, helped up by Maya. He gets thrown out of his dorm room by wimpy Troy. He gets caught stealing underwear and sent into the campus naked by Quinn. He gets left out nude by Tommy and found by Bella. He gets his ass kicked by Chad again. None of this makes him a so-called alpha. And then there's all of the childish nonsense he does for Hell Week. But he goes from all of that to every girl screwing him in a week or less. Unless I've forgotten something we're only two weeks into his freshman year.

Sure, he's a nice guy, especially compared with the other guys on campus. He's not an idiot like Dawe. He's not a roid rager like Chad. He has some musical talent. But he's also dirt poor with terrible clothes and a bad haircut. And he belongs to the worst fraternity on campus. And, yet, even the teachers like him, including the one whose own son is in the Preps fraternity.

You really have to stretch to see how the MC goes from who and what he is in the beginning to who and what he is supposed to be now in that short amount of time.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Easy choice for me just like the last one. I sympathize for folks who are in both camps, there, though, I think all of us will have some tough choices as things progress.
And my enjoyment will lessen.

Seriously, I don't look forward to choices that will potentially start locking off paths and content, not just because I like all these girls, but because I much prefer to get as much as content as possible before having to make potential decisions near the end that will affect the outcome in order to have to do minimal replays.

Ya it felt shitty. I think the worst part for me was thinking about how Maya asks you to be 100% honest with her early in the story, but clearly didn't do the same for you - she was 100% friend-zoned after that for me, and that will never change. Josy I was more just irritated with - while I don't like what she did, I feel like her infractions weren't quite as severe as I feel like she did seem to make more of an effort to communicate with MC.
I've said it before many times, but Maya's "100% honesty" request feels, to me, like it's because she needs to be able to trust him before she can tell him about herself because she has trust issues given what's happened with her Dad. She was worried the MC might reject her or treat her differently like her Dad did and so she wanted/needed him to earn her trust and prove that he wasn't like that before she told him the truth, and that's something I think is perfectly understandable.

You have to leave the party and go back to Maya's because Derek will leave too. If you stay, then so will he and that's how he fucks Arieth with Jacob.

Last edited:

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
A Catfish?...

Anyway Derek's flirting being ignored while Alpha MC gets a positive acknowledgement:
View attachment 1141172
View attachment 1141173
It's those tight ass nut huggin jean shorts showing off his package I guess. At least it's not the skin tight capri style pants I see male characters wearing in some of these VNs. Must he a euro thing cause you wouldn't dare see a straight american male wear those.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
It's those tight ass nut huggin jean shorts showing off his package I guess. At least it's not the skin tight capri style pants I see male characters wearing in some of these VNs. Must he a euro thing cause you wouldn't dare see a straight american male wear those.
Those Jean's ain't that tight as long as you don't have fat legs you can pull it off.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ya, I personally choose to walk in that situation. I don't know enough about how the law would actually handle the situation, but my point of view on it is that Tybalt had told MC he wasn't welcome there, and MC was there uninvited and knew about an effort to set the sprinkler system off unnecessarily, which can obviously cause damage to the property, so when Tybalt smacked MC I felt like you just had to walk in that situation and play it safe. I've fought every other time we had the choice to in the game, but in that situation I just felt like the MC should not have been there and and as a result should just get out of there. I'm sure we'll get other opportunities to get him back.
Tybalt doesn't own the premises and Jill had invited him and given him an open invitation (back in episode 3):

Jill: "Tybalt, wait!"​
Jill: "He's my guest and he's free to come here whenever he wants to."​
Tybalt: "I beg your pardon."​
Tybalt: "Jill, please! This student has no business in the mansion."​
Tybalt: "Look at his rags."​
Tybalt: "You call that clothes?"​
Jill: "He's my guest and you will treat him with respect."​

There were no witnesses of the MC actually doing anything illegal other than hitting Tybalt and arguably it was in self defense as Tybalt struck first.

Kinda case closed.

And it's all ridiculous. He gets his ass kicked by Chad, helped up by Maya. He gets thrown out of his dorm room by wimpy Troy. He gets caught stealing underwear and sent into the campus naked by Quinn. He gets left out nude by Tommy and found by Bella. He gets his ass kicked by Chad again. None of this makes him a so-called alpha. And then there's all of the childish nonsense he does for Hell Week. But he goes from all of that to every girl screwing him in a week or less. Unless I've forgotten something we're only two weeks into his freshman year.

Sure, he's a nice guy, especially compared with the other guys on campus. He's not an idiot like Dawe. He's not a roid rager like Chad. He has some musical talent. But he's also dirt poor with terrible clothes and a bad haircut. And he belongs to the worst fraternity on campus. And, yet, even the teachers like him, including the one whose own son is in the Preps fraternity.

You really have to stretch to see how the MC goes from who and what he is in the beginning to who and what he is supposed to be now in that short amount of time.
Nah.
  • Maya helped him up when he slipped on a leaflet, so I imagine you mean Jill, and he wasn't beat up by Chad; Dawe gave him a wedgie, not an ass-kicking. He stood his ground when being threatened by several Jocks and Dawe came from behind to attack him. Alpha doesn't mean ninja. :rolleyes:
  • He beat up Troy then left to find a new dorm because he didn't want to sleep in a room with a guy that might slug him in his sleep...
  • He was 100% set up with the underwear stealing thing, Tommy rang Quinn to let her know he was coming. He got a dual handjob and a blowjob before he left naked. He had no idea this was going to happen. Alpha doesn't mean omniscient.:rolleyes:
  • When Chad jumped him again, he beat Chad's face in and Chad only got one hit in (or maybe it was two, one at the start and one at the end). Chad is twice the mc's size and the mc gave way more than he took. Chad's face was bruised to fuck for the rest of the episode. :ROFLMAO:
  • The childish nonsense for Hell Week!? :eek: If you didn't enjoy that shit, you are waaaay in the wrong game here. :ROFLMAO: He fucking smashed through that shit. 12-2 (or maybe 12-3) and he pulled off shit that no other pledge had ever done before. He fucked the sexiest teacher in the school. He fucked the bad girl on the roof of the DIKs mansion. By the end of Hell Week, Fuckface was almost a god!
  • Everyone likes him because he has an aura of awesomeness. The Alphas are threatened because of it, teachers are lining up to suck his cock because of it! The president of the HOTs is cheating with him because of it. Girls can't even walk past him when he's in the shower without going week at the knees!
The only seriously beta things he did was almost bail on the whole college experience because shit got too hard at the beginning (but he overcame and he transcended into Alphahood! :cool:), and then there was the whole Crying about Maya and Josy having a secret relationship then walking out was pretty Beta too but apart from that he good. (thanks gamingdevil800 for the addendum)

Last edited:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
The only seriously beta thing he did was almost bail on the whole college experience because shit got too hard at the beginning. But he overcame and he transcended into Alphahood! :cool:
Crying about Maya and Josy having a secret relationship then walking out was pretty Beta too but apart from that he good.

Reactions: shazba

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Tybalt doesn't own the premises and Jill had invited him and given him an open invitation (back in episode 3):

Jill: "Tybalt, wait!"​
Jill: "He's my guest and he's free to come here whenever he wants to."​
Tybalt: "I beg your pardon."​
Tybalt: "Jill, please! This student has no business in the mansion."​
Tybalt: "Look at his rags."​
Tybalt: "You call that clothes?"​
Jill: "He's my guest and you will treat him with respect."​

There were no witnesses of the MC actually doing anything illegal other than hitting Tybalt and arguably it was in self defense as Tybalt struck first.

Kinda case closed.
We abandoned this argument because it's not real life. If it were real life he'd be screwed because the police would be called and they would find his fingerprints where he broke and entered and in on the toilet he clogged and in rooms that belonged to preps who don't even know him. Jill can't give him permission to be in someone's room unless it's hers.

So, yes, he is supposedly free to come and go as he pleases in the common grounds or in her room by the very loose interpretation we're using here because this is a game. Was he free to "borrow" a suit from someone? Was he free to enter Tybalt's room and take a dick pic with Tybalt's phone? His fingerprints are on that, too.

We have to abandon all logic and reason here and assume this is an entirely fictional work.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
We abandoned this argument because it's not real life. If it were real life he'd be screwed because the police would be called and they would find his fingerprints where he broke and entered and in on the toilet he clogged and in rooms that belonged to preps who don't even know him. Jill can't give him permission to be in someone's room unless it's hers.

So, yes, he is supposedly free to come and go as he pleases in the common grounds or in her room by the very loose interpretation we're using here because this is a game. Was he free to "borrow" a suit from someone? Was he free to enter Tybalt's room and take a dick pic with Tybalt's phone? His fingerprints are on that, too.

We have to abandon all logic and reason here and assume this is an entirely fictional work.
It's not a crime to enter someone's room uninvited when you're already invited in their house, it's just rude. Nothing was stolen (unless you stole the cash earlier, but who would do that?!), the only one real crime, and it could have some hefty fines associated with it, was the turning on the sprinkler system, but the MC didn't do it.

I'm pretty much in the he's neither alpha nor beta club. I think it's possible to be neither. Chad is an alpha. He says "Jump!" and the Tri-Alphas ask, "How high?"
Chad's a cry baby dude who doesn't even know how to treat his sexy woman right and he whined to Sage when he got booted from the Alphas. I'd call that a loser, not an alpha. And being in command of a bunch of very low IQ morons... that's not really impressive.
Yeah I don't think fappybeard would be able to handle that tbh. Don't tell him I said that tho
Your safe as long as you keep posting on this private board, he'll never find out.
Dude, I don't know how, be he found out!

Last edited:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
It's not a crime to enter someone's room uninvited when you're already invited in their house, it's just rude. Nothing was stolen (unless you stole the cash earlier, but who would do that?!), the only one real crime, and it could have some hefty fines associated with it, was the turning on the sprinkler system, but the MC didn't do it.
It's not Jill's house. It's the Preps house and each prep pays for his own room. It's like kids having friends over. They're not allowed in the parent's bedroom. The kid can't give them permission to enter it. It's trespassing at the very least.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Chad's a cry baby dude who doesn't even know how to treat his sexy woman right and he whined to Sage when he got booted from the Alphas. I'd call that a loser, not an alpha. And being in command of a bunch of very low IQ morons... that's not really impressive.
Sure, but they still follow him like lost puppies. The DIKs are all doing their own thing. They're not following the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes