JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
For some reason I think Heather fits the role of Pamela. Up herself and treats the mc like shit, until she see all the other girls wanting him... And yeah, there's still room for her to use the MC to get Tommy's attention.

Nah, as I mentioned elsewhere, I think Sage was originally supposed to be an "agressive submissive," the way she reacts when MC yells at her in their first meeting after he asks her why she dates Chad, and how she gets off on MC domming her if you choose to throat fuck her during the second practice session.

I think DPC changed his mind about Sage and gave her submissive traits to Heather in exchange.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Nah, as I mentioned elsewhere, I think Sage was originally supposed to be an "agressive submissive," the way she reacts when MC yells at her in their first meeting after he asks her why she dates Chad, and how she gets off on MC domming her if you choose to throat fuck her during the second practice session.

I think DPC changed his mind about Sage and gave her submissive traits to Heather in exchange.
I was about to disagree but I see your point. At the very beginning Sage seemed like a submissive delinquent. Now, she's seems like a sweetheart with a potty mouth. But that could just be character development. I don't know.

Redheads man. God bless em.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Agree on both points.

-Two pages is generally the maximum I'll go back unless I see a really interesting topic being discussed.

-MC isn't even wearing the baggy jean shorts. No, he is wearing girl shorts. Super tight and rolled up. Cringe factor overload.
Thank you. Those are Jordache jean shorts. They were all the rage back in the 1980's. Ask any girl of that age.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
What path you will continue playing when ep7 drops here ?
I probably will continue playing Sage path.
My main save is Sage and Bella, so obviously thats what I'm chasing. Apparently the Jill path is still active despite not going on the picnic, so if that maintains into ep7, I guess I'll see if I can diddle Jill. Well. Unless I'm forced to choose between her and Sage/Bella/Quinn.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You're bound to that person from the very start of the game, you just didn't know it.

I wasn't into either of the two girls you have to make the big choice over and I'd of been quite happy to not invite a total stranger into my house and get involved in her tedious life (although I would of missed out on Smurf) and instead ended up with Nursey.

I know we all have different tastes in the LI's we pursue but I don't particularly enjoy having to grind through scenes with a character because my MC is 'forced' into pursuit for no other reason then the author tells me that I love her. For that reason AL was a major grind for me but in DiK the only path making no sense to me that I have to double-click through is the Jill path.
Maya and Josy are definitely more interesting than Meghan, partly because they've had so much more time to develop.
but the dynamics are very similar, throughout the first season we are in love, we have to be in love, with both of them because yes, regardless of any of our choices, and after the situation changes, varies more, but still remain very obliged as choices towards them

for sure the other LIs have much more space than in AL (where at the end there was only one LI besides the two friends), and it is much more satisfying to follow their stories

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes