ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which choices are your favorites
Honestly none of the Major Choices are particularly interesting to me. The fighting ones have no real consequences, an most of the rest just lead to lewd scenes I'm happy to skip; that might work if declining those scenes resulted in interesting interactions elsewhere, but so far it has not. And the Steve choice remains utterly baffling in how insignificant it feels.

I guess the Pink Rose/Fake ID stands out in that regard since Envy is actually interesting and hot. The Fake ID one could become more interesting if something eventually comes of the cluck, or of having a fake ID, or of a better relationship with Tommy. But for now it's just more of the same that happens to involve Nicole.

Maya and Josy are definitely more interesting than Meghan, partly because they've had so much more time to develop.
but the dynamics are very similar, throughout the first season we are in love, we have to be in love, with both of them because yes, regardless of any of our choices, and after the situation changes, varies more, but still remain very obliged as choices towards them

for sure the other LIs have much more space than in AL (where at the end there was only one LI besides the two friends), and it is much more satisfying to follow their stories
One big advantage of BaDIK over AL is that the setup made me care about both Maya and Josy as individuals AND a potential threesome. AL forced a romance with Meghan and left it up to the player to fool around with Melissa on the side. Since Melissa made a bad first impression on me and I had no desire to replay the game to learn more about her, I never thought of her in a romantic sense; not that I disliked her at all, just that she was rather uninteresting.

In BaDIK, we get to see a lot more of Maya and Josy in their own right, as both friends and romantic options. Yes, the Chapter 4 resolution was a mess, but I still think it does a better job of explaining why the MC would care about both girls enough to try something very out-of-the-box with them, while ALSO leaving it up to the player to decide if he follows through with the idea.

It's not perfect, but it's a definite improvement.

Tomorrow he should announce the Release for the 23rd. I had hope also that it would be tomorrow but at this point.... Just no.
Maybe, but I'm skeptical. Unless beta testing is all but wrapped up, there's not much reason to make the announcement tomorrow if he still has most of a week in which major problems could crop up. So my guess is he'll just say testing is going well, if he says anything at all. We'll get the announcement mid-next week (assuming nothing does crop up, of course).

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What path you will continue playing when ep7 drops here ?
I probably will continue playing Sage path.
I only have the one "ride or die" path, so that's the one I'll be playing.

Which choices are your favorites
Quinn's restaurant because without it...well...you know... ;)
ep4_quinn_lewd18b.jpg ep5_camila_lewd50b.jpg ep5_riona_lewd12.jpg

Party without limits.
ep3_envy_lewd5.jpg

Getting high on the roof.
ep4_quinn_lewd18b.jpg

Fake ID.
ep6_bar44.jpg ep6_es_lewd22.jpg ep6_es_lewd38.jpg ep6_es_lewd40.jpg ep6_es_lewd69.jpg ep6_es_lewd72.jpg ep6_es_lewd81.jpg ep6_es_lewd82.jpg

Maya and Josy kissing immediately after rejecting the MC is the equivalent of an episode of Shark Tank where the investors start burning piles of money as the Entrepreneur is walking out after being rejected.

Regardless of what you think of Josy and Maya, this was a total cunt move.
I've taken to viewing that in a different way. The kiss is what the MC assumed they would be doing (his back his turned so he doesn't see it and therefore doesn't know for sure). What actually happened, was this:
ep5_josy19.jpg

I wonder if there is more to this scene, in terms of Quinn and Sage's conversation?:unsure:
What if another person happens to be in the bathroom and overhears the conversation?:unsure:
Maybe Heather, Josy or Riona?:unsure:
I think it'll just be them, and Quinn is likely spinning some yarn about Mona, Maya, and about the Prep party debacle and how they, the HOTs, can get back in good with the DIKs.

Can I ask a question about release date of Episode 7?

I read some comments in this thread and my question is

Did DrPinkCake announce the release date already or we just guess it will be tomorrow?

Because I think if he gonna release episode 7, he would announce released date first according to release date from EP1 to EP6
DPC always announces a release date well ahead of time, and we're still waiting for that.

What I like best about that scene with Nicole and Sandy, is not their looks so much, but the interaction between all three, and I don't just mean the fucking (but sure that's what we signed up for). To me the scene is perfect:
  • Nicole almost beelines to the mc,
  • Tommy's response: "Oof, Nice",
  • Sandy is curious and the two girls are shooting back and forward as Sandy starts to realize Nicole is totally into this guy,
  • Then there's a cluck, and the gang are all like, "Who the fuck is that!?",
  • A few sidelines with Cathy and Jade (that is very intriguing) and Tommy, just dudes shooting shit,
  • Then doing some shots with the girls (note, it's better to actually spill one of them...)
  • Then it's back to Nicole's place where Sandy realizes he's no lamb chop
  • The back and forward conversation between Sandy and Nicole throughout the sex is so much fun,
  • And the sex is more inventive than the vanilla experience with Quinn and Riona (not knocking that scene at all),
  • And it finishes with a kiss from Nicole.
To me, initially Sandy could have been anyone, Nicole's character had already been cemented and at the beginning of this scene, it was Nicole we wanted, and we only know Sandy from this scene (earlier in the Pink Rose was kinda meaningless).

But by the end of the scene, we have a better feel for Sandy, and suddenly it's not just about Nicole anymore. You play this scene again (on a subsequent play through, not just a repeat of the scene) and you feel like you already know Sandy, and she means something more.

:love:
It is really a great scene and probably the best threesome we'll get in the whole game because it's with 2 very sexually experienced and mature women. With Quinn and Riona, they're still young women so they might be good, but they don't have the same level of experiences as these 2 and it makes their threesome seem tame by comparison. So a M&J threesome and possible Bella/Jill threesome, whilst still hot, would also lack that spark that this one has because there are inexperienced girls in the mix. A Jade/Cathy threesome could come close, but I feel like Cathy's a bit more reserved than she tries to portray herself as.

Also, this scene just really enforces why Nicole is such a fan-favourite character and why I would love a spin-off game with her as a main LI. :love:

Please...tomorrow... I still have hope
For a release date announcement, possibly, but they won't just drop the update on people without any forewarning.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
I am new here. Hello! I simply love this game! All I want to say is - keep doing what you are doing and I hope soon we can play more of this. The gameplay and all the animations, of course the part with bar "Chicken - Huge Dick " is nice too. I am not sure where I can find the new update, can someone light it up for me?

Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I am new here. Hello! I simply love this game! All I want to say is - keep doing what you are doing and I hope soon we can play more of this. The gameplay and all the animations, of course the part with bar "Chicken - Huge Dick " is nice too. I am not sure where I can find the new update, can someone light it up for me?
Welcome. :giggle:

The new update will be here whenever it's released. We're currently waiting to know when that'll be, but best guesses are either the 23rd or 30th.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Welcome. :giggle:

The new update will be here whenever it's released. We're currently waiting to know when that'll be, but best guesses are either the 23rd or 30th.
Thank you! I see this forum is pretty big and it feels like I just joined the College as a freshman. Can I be accepted to the chicks? :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
One big advantage of BaDIK over AL is that the setup made me care about both Maya and Josy as individuals AND a potential threesome. AL forced a romance with Meghan and left it up to the player to fool around with Melissa on the side. Since Melissa made a bad first impression on me and I had no desire to replay the game to learn more about her, I never thought of her in a romantic sense; not that I disliked her at all, just that she was rather uninteresting.

In BaDIK, we get to see a lot more of Maya and Josy in their own right, as both friends and romantic options. Yes, the Chapter 4 resolution was a mess, but I think Istill think it does a better job of explaining why the MC would care about both girls enough to try something very out-of-the-box with them, while ALSO leaving it up to the player to decide if he follows through with the idea.

It's not perfect, but it's a definite improvement.
very much agree with you. BADIK has an absolutely higher level of complexity, both in terms of the number of characters involved and the space devoted to them.

in AL all the other female characters, except Meghan, are presented as unscrupulous nymphomaniacs...

but let's also say that in AL, apart from the different maturity of the author, there wasn't really room to deepen anything more than that. i don't know how voluminous AL is in terms of renderings and animations, but i don't think it goes beyond 2 chapters of BADIK.

What path you will continue playing when ep7 drops here ?
I probably will continue playing Sage path.
as the first one definitely the ALL LIs, where I tried out all the LIs onwards

after EVIL, where I mainly enjoyed the sidegirls.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My main save is Bella and Sage, but i'm hoping i can distance myself from Sage this update or the next and that's not because i don't like Sage but i want this to be Bella only route.
I think you can be confident about the Bella route.

I think we have a lot to look forward to in EP7. DPC will separate the LI's from EP7 and with all the cell phone functions he has reprogrammed, the players will be able to dive even deeper into the story.

I could imagine, after my research, that a battle of the LI's for the MC begins.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think you can be confident about the Bella route.

I think we have a lot to look forward to in EP7. DPC will separate the LI's from EP7 and with all the cell phone functions he has reprogrammed, the players will be able to dive even deeper into the story.

I could imagine, after my research, that a battle of the LI's for the MC begins.
We're still in the very early days of this game, both in terms of the potential episode count and the in-game time, so I don't see any serious lines being drawn in the sand right now. Also, DPC might keep to the AL format of having a lot of cake and eating it too until near the end of the game, the difference with this game being that you can't get all lewd scenes in one go.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
We're still in the very early days of this game, both in terms of the potential episode count and the in-game time, so I don't see any serious lines being drawn in the sand right now. Also, DPC might keep to the AL format of having a lot of cake and eating it too until near the end of the game, the difference with this game being that you can't get all lewd scenes in one go.
I agree. However, I think that DPC does not separate the LI's for the reason that it excludes them. I rather think that DPC has found a more interactive way. So far the MC has been following the LI's and with the change in phone apps and new feature I read on the Patreon page, there is a possibility that the LI's will compete for the MC. :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This surprises me. I figured you had at least one "ride or die" path for each possible LI.
Nope. I can't really be bothered with multiple playthroughs (would be too many saves to keep track of), so I'm currently pursuing all 5 main LIs whilst maintaining a Neutral Affinity in order to get the most potential content per episode and hoping that there will be a simple ejector button later that will end things with LIs amicably.

I agree. However, I think that DPC does not separate the LI's for the reason that it excludes them. I rather think that DPC has found a more interactive way. So far the MC has been following the LI's and with the change in phone apps and new feature I read on the Patreon page, there is a possibility that the LI's will compete for the MC. :unsure:
Sure, they might compete for his attention and there may be more decisions pertaining to which LI you spend time with, and perhaps this will add up in terms of the endgame relationship, but this may just be as I said which is that you can maintain relationships with all of them, you just won't get all their scenes on this sort of "play the field" runthrough.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes