ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think you can be confident about the Bella route.

I think we have a lot to look forward to in EP7. DPC will separate the LI's from EP7 and with all the cell phone functions he has reprogrammed, the players will be able to dive even deeper into the story.

I could imagine, after my research, that a battle of the LI's for the MC begins.
after all this wait, and I do have a feeling he is a little bit lazy this week. Its better Be the greatest episode ever and serving us properly.
I want full Sex with Jill, and Separated Sex with Josy, at minimum :cool: . and of course I wish for everyone else to get their scenes they want.(y)

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
I think you can be confident about the Bella route.

I think we have a lot to look forward to in EP7. DPC will separate the LI's from EP7 and with all the cell phone functions he has reprogrammed, the players will be able to dive even deeper into the story.

I could imagine, after my research, that a battle of the LI's for the MC begins.
Seperating the LI's would be way too early, but adding choices to reject them would be good in my opinion

We're still in the very early days of this game, both in terms of the potential episode count and the in-game time, so I don't see any serious lines being drawn in the sand right now. Also, DPC might keep to the AL format of having a lot of cake and eating it too until near the end of the game, the difference with this game being that you can't get all lewd scenes in one go.
Not outright locking you out but i would like if DPC added choices, on my Bella/Sage save i already rejected every Jill advance and now i think MC is only friends with her and that's it. If people want to keep going for 2-3 LI's then sure that should be an option but i don't want to be locked on another one just because i made a choice in episode 2-3

Reactions: ChipLecsap

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What path you will continue playing when ep7 drops here ?
I probably will continue playing Sage path.
I'm on the fence really. Depending on how things branch out, I think my order of preference at this time is:
  • Sage (because she's so much fun, and it looks like she'll be over the Corona Virus by now, and there could be a HOTs party she'll be attending)
  • Jill (the suspense is killing me!)
  • Josy (she's so fucking cute)
  • Maya (eh...)
  • Bella (stay the fuck away from me you crazy bitch!)
So, wherever I can double dip, I'll be taking advantage of that. :sneaky:

Now for the side chicks:
  • Quinn (I wanna know where this can go - Quinn has so many possibilities)
  • Riona (She threw down the gauntlet, the mc accepted!)
  • Nicole (She's really number 1, but I don't know that her story has anywhere interesting to go)
  • Lily (Such a sweet girl, soon to be leader of the HOTs!)
  • Cammy (She's so much fun, and... That Ass!)
  • Mel (What's your secret, 'cause your love for dick ain't no secret)
  • Jade (She's just using the mc, but it feels so good!)
  • Mona (Baby come back!)
  • Ashley (Sorry Bro...)
  • Cathy (I'm just curious...)
  • Heather (Tommy told me not to, that was basically a personal invitation!)
  • Sarah (Stay away from my money bitch!)
Obviously not all of the side chicks mentioned above have any potential, but a guy can dream... :giggle:

after all this wait, and I do have a feeling he is a little bit lazy this week. Its better Be the greatest episode ever and serving us properly.
I want full Sex with Jill, and Separated Sex with Josy, at minimum :cool: . and of course I wish for everyone else to get their scenes they want.(y)
I, uh, don't wanna burst your bubble... :whistle:

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I am new here. Hello! I simply love this game! All I want to say is - keep doing what you are doing and I hope soon we can play more of this. The gameplay and all the animations, of course the part with bar "Chicken - Huge Dick " is nice too. I am not sure where I can find the new update, can someone light it up for me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two legions that you have to take care of but you will already know

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
No matter what DPC does someone is going to like it and someone is going to dislike it. There's no pleasing everyone.

Personally, I think the Maya and Josy story line is crap on a cracker. Lesbians gonna lesbian. If he wrote those two out of the story entirely the game would be just as good. I realize DPC doesn't give two shits about our opinions but if it were me I would lose Maya and Josy and replace them with Quinn and Nicole.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Jade (She's just using the mc, but it feels so good!)
I don't disagree here, but that moment in the classroom where she opens up to MC in order make him feel better made her seem a little more human. I still think she will ultimately kick MC to the curb in a very nonchalant manner (ex. Sorry kid, but this was just business, we can never see each other again, I'm sure you understand...good-bye). For anyone attached to Jade, that may sting a little. For manwhores, however, it will be the ideal ending to a relationship that has run its course.

Reactions: shazba

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Nope. I can't really be bothered with multiple playthroughs (would be too many saves to keep track of), so I'm currently pursuing all 5 main LIs whilst maintaining a Neutral Affinity in order to get the most potential content per episode and hoping that there will be a simple ejector button later that will end things with LIs amicably.
I guess, from reading about AL, that it would be out of character for DPC to close out routes on a neutral path.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
No matter what DPC does someone is going to like it and someone is going to dislike it. There's no pleasing everyone.

Personally, I think the Maya and Josy story line is crap on a cracker. Lesbians gonna lesbian. If he wrote those two out of the story entirely the game would be just as good. I realize DPC doesn't give two shits about our opinions but if it were me I would lose Maya and Josy and replace them with Quinn and Nicole.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
what happen to this game?? is it abandon?
Captain Oblivious, is that you?

There are ways of determining if a game has been abandoned. For one thing, there's a tag. For another, there wouldn't be people discussing the upcoming release in this thread on this page if the game was abandoned.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
By the way I have a little side from the topic question, but I am not sure where to ask. ( First day here ). Is there a place where we can Roleplay as the characters from that game or somewhere in the forum?

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
We're still in the very early days of this game, both in terms of the potential episode count and the in-game time, so I don't see any serious lines being drawn in the sand right now. Also, DPC might keep to the AL format of having a lot of cake and eating it too until near the end of the game, the difference with this game being that you can't get all lewd scenes in one go.
I don't know if it's in the girls' cards at the end of the chapters, or if it's a thought from the MC, but he says he feels guilty of messing around with several girls. For the MC, it begins to become clearer. Either way, the game has already partly decided for us (eg Jill / Sage). Some choices block the way with other girls.

At the end of episode 7, I think the MC will be fixed on a single LI (apart from the M + J case). Eventually, we can keep Sage as a side chick, but it will be risky.

Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I don't know if it's in the girls' cards at the end of the chapters, or if it's a thought from the MC, but he says he feels guilty of messing around with several girls. For the MC, it begins to become clearer. Either way, the game has already partly decided for us (eg Jill / Sage). Some choices block the way with other girls.

At the end of episode 7, I think the MC will be fixed on a single LI (apart from the M + J case). Eventually, we can keep Sage as a side chick, but it will be risky.
Don't waste your time, some people already know it but others don't want to accept it :((n)

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes