DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
How would you feel about a scene in ep7 when Mc comes to see Sage and sees another guy leaving her bedroom and she looks at the mc confused like "what? You sleep with other girls i can't sleep with other guys"
yeah thats right, you cant, no seriously. unless we both agree to commitment, you do you, i do me. but your comments reminded me of when jill introduced mc to josey. thhen reminded mc of thier date. cat tounge etc. but no commitment, josey cant even slap mc cuz of it.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Agreed, You cook one meal and nobody calls you a chef but you suck one dick and all of sudden you're gay wtf :KEK:
There is a difference between being a chef require long time skills but not sucking a dik. Anybody can suck and fuck that is why titles are available. Also there is difference between cooking meal and sucking dik just like Cake and shit.:cautious:

If married women cheat with man just for once, while being married she will be called self-home-wacker and a whore. Will you not if that apply personal life. Yet 79% woman in developed country, have more dik before then prostitute in market yet after married to simp suddenly it all forgotten.
btw 27% woman cheat after marriage and 28% man. but given the power 79% woman cheated if hold no accountability.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
And it's Magnar of all people. :oops:
Don't disrespect my homie Magnar like that. Magnar is a better friend than Derek (gives you cheats to tests, lets you go after his girl Sally in D&G, lets you give him a wedgie). Also, he's like the second biggest guy on the campus after Caleb, so I wouldn't be surprised if Sage goes after that scandinavian dick. :Kappa:

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2020
He still has to tweak them to his preference and model them.
I downloaded a few daz models from this site and tried rendering but it took awhile and nearly killed my pc lol
Oh ok, that explains the continuous changes of Jill's looks in recent episodes.

Might want to buy one of those graphic cards DPC bought for himself.
They are only a couple of thousand dollars...each :WutFace:

Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Don't disrespect my homie Magnar like that. Magnar is a better friend than Derek (gives you cheats to tests, let's you go after his girl Sally in D&G, let's you give him a wedgie). Also, he's like the second biggest guy on the campus after Caleb, so I wouldn't be surprised if Sage goes after that scandinavian dick. :Kappa:
Boosters not cheats :giggle: And yes many thanks to Magnar for letting me spank his girl's ass. I'm wrecking that spinner the first chance I get. Is Magnar supposed to be loosely based on grandmaster Magnus Carlsen? :unsure:

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
How would you feel about a scene in ep7 when Mc comes to see Sage and sees another guy leaving her bedroom and she looks at the mc confused like "what? You sleep with other girls i can't sleep with other guys"
We have been here before, while that is happening KJR is having a gang-bang in the library and MC is having a BDSM session with Sally because she seems to be into it. :BootyTime:

Reactions: TheRobotDevil

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, but there is something that most lesbians do. Most homosexual males probably do it as well, however, I cannot speak to their experience as I am not male. What that is commonly referred to is "bicurious" experimentation, although that's not necessarily correct. It may have nothing whatsoever to do with being bisexual. It may simply be confusion about whether or not they are, in fact, lesbian. It may be confusion about whether or not their sexual orientation aligns with their feelings. Society has made feeling guilty over being homosexual a thing. Religion has most certainly made it a thing. Conversion therapy is a thing.

So, it could simply be a case of trying it before you're buying it, as in, for the purposes of the story, Maya and Josy talk to each other and agree to try sex with a male to see if one or both enjoy it. But is sure as hell isn't a case of either one of them already knowing they enjoy sex with a male. At least one of them is supposedly a virgin. We have nothing to indicate whether the other one is or not but she certainly hasn't told the other one, "Try it, you'll like it. I did."

Even assuming one of them decides she is bisexual (both of them deciding they are would be fucking ridiculous), it doesn't mean the other has to be onboard with the idea. It could just as easily be a case of, "Let her try it and get it out of her system." There's one hell of a lot more to lesbians expeimenting with heterosexual sex than, "They tired it one time so, obviously, they're not lesbians." Bullshit. A lot of straight guys have tried things with other guys once. That doesn't mean they're gay.
This goes beyond simple experimentation.

Experimentation in this context would be like, "Hey, let's try it and see if we like it." There's no feeling there, no physical attraction, no emotional attachment, it's more pragmatic and clinical like "let's just touch a dick to try it out." A proper lesbian can do this and still be lesbian because after having done it, they further affirm that it's not for them.

Neither Josy nor Maya are "experimenting". They both have a physical and emotional attraction to him which is not something an experimenting lesbian would have. So, in this sense, they both would seem to be, at the very least, bisexual because having such attraction to both genders is not something that someone who is purely gay or purely straight would have.

Also, Josy is most certainly not a virgin when it comes to real dick because not only does she take the MC's dick with ease in her Ep 5 scene, Maya also asks her for advice about guys which shows that she knows Josy has experience.

I get where both of you are coming from. Who doesn't like the sight of large bouncing boobs when they look like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But realistic, large breasts on a 36+ year old don't look like that anymore... :cry:

One bit of realism that I'd like to see is wet hair when the ladies get wet. It's a good look. :sneaky:
It always annoys me how, whenever I see this girl I say to myself, "oh yeah, I remember her", but I can never remember her name. :(

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, but there is something that most lesbians do. Most homosexual males probably do it as well, however, I cannot speak to their experience as I am not male. What that is commonly referred to is "bicurious" experimentation, although that's not necessarily correct. It may have nothing whatsoever to do with being bisexual. It may simply be confusion about whether or not they are, in fact, lesbian. It may be confusion about whether or not their sexual orientation aligns with their feelings. Society has made feeling guilty over being homosexual a thing. Religion has most certainly made it a thing. Conversion therapy is a thing.

So, it could simply be a case of trying it before you're buying it, as in, for the purposes of the story, Maya and Josy talk to each other and agree to try sex with a male to see if one or both enjoy it. But is sure as hell isn't a case of either one of them already knowing they enjoy sex with a male. At least one of them is supposedly a virgin. We have nothing to indicate whether the other one is or not but she certainly hasn't told the other one, "Try it, you'll like it. I did."

Even assuming one of them decides she is bisexual (both of them deciding they are would be fucking ridiculous), it doesn't mean the other has to be onboard with the idea. It could just as easily be a case of, "Let her try it and get it out of her system." There's one hell of a lot more to lesbians expeimenting with heterosexual sex than, "They tired it one time so, obviously, they're not lesbians." Bullshit. A lot of straight guys have tried things with other guys once. That doesn't mean they're gay.
Everything you said, is actually, ignorant and honestly, deeply offensive, If I were Gay I would definitely report you for inappropriate behaviour. :ROFLMAO:. But I can't help but to be curious what are you gonna be
lecturing us next time ?! :ROFLMAO::unsure:. that women actually enjoy being Raped?:unsure:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
This goes beyond simple experimentation.

Experimentation in this context would be like, "Hey, let's try it and see if we like it." There's no feeling there, no physical attraction, no emotional attachment, it's more pragmatic and clinical like "let's just touch a dick to try it out." A proper lesbian can do this and still be lesbian because after having done it, they further affirm that it's not for them.

Neither Josy nor Maya are "experimenting". They both have a physical and emotional attraction to him which is not something an experimenting lesbian would have. So, in this sense, they both would seem to be, at the very least, bisexual because having such attraction to both genders is not something that someone who is purely gay or purely straight would have.

Also, Josy is most certainly not a virgin when it comes to real dick because not only does she take the MC's dick with ease in her Ep 5 scene, Maya also asks her for advice about guys which shows that she knows Josy has experience.

It always annoys me how, whenever I see this girl I say to myself, "oh yeah, I remember her", but I can never remember her name. :(
There's also the conversation after Josy first shows up at b&r when josy said "this is big" to Maya about Maya's feelings and actions with mc.
Edit: theres an understanding and comfortableness about that type of situation with josy, unlike Maya whos still trying to figure it out at that point.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes