Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, I don't know shit about programming or anything pc related.
It's a wonder I'm even capable of starting my macbook to be honest.
It's economics, finance and marketing for me.
You don't need to go crazy on me. All i am saying no one in the world have all the knowledge. Like i know nothing about math at higher level then normal or physics. We all have limit. Nobody can be johnny sins and elon musk same time. (y)

What you mentioned are normal task which billion of people do some to more complicated task like run super computer or ai programming.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Boosters not cheats :giggle: And yes many thanks to Magnar for letting me spank his girl's ass. I'm wrecking that spinner the first chance I get. Is Magnar supposed to be loosely based on grandmaster Magnus Carlsen? :unsure:
Might be a reference to him, I guess. With DPC being scandinavian himself, I'm pretty sure he heard of Magnus Carlsen. So are you implying MC vs Magnar at D&G with the stake of winner gets all the girls in the game is the endgame of BaDIK? :ROFLMAO:

If that happens, MC will get wrecked and then watch as Magnar fucks all the girls at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Piercings in general just sort of creep me out, tbh. I don't know why. EDIT: I think its because I look at them and my brain immediately starts generating all the problems and ways it could go wrong. Like it getting ripped out by accident.
Like Dennis Leary said, I wouldn’t get a piercing when I was a kid because that’s just one more thing for your dad to grab ahold of when he’s pissed off at you.

Nov 12, 2020
Her name (purely for researches purposes, I understand) is Katee Owen.
For someone with such a memorable body she sure does have a forgettable name. :ROFLMAO:
Although she's naked all over the internet already.
You can still invest in her OnlyFans if you want to. She's in desperate need of money to prevent any sagging.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
Might be a reference to him, I guess. With DPC being scandinavian himself, I'm pretty sure he heard of Magnus Carlsen. So are you implying MC vs Magnar at D&G with the stake of winner gets all the girls in the game is the endgame of BaDIK? :ROFLMAO:

If that happens, MC will get wrecked and then watch as Magnar fucks all the girls at the same time.
If it's a D&G battle I wouldn't be too sure about it anymore, let's not forget that MC was able to achieve an alternate secret ending last time he played :WeSmart:
But, to get even, I'll pretend I know about erectile dysfunction.
It's not like you have to be a guy to understand what erectile dysfunction is.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Boosters not cheats :giggle: And yes many thanks to Magnar for letting me spank his girl's ass. I'm wrecking that spinner the first chance I get. Is Magnar supposed to be loosely based on grandmaster Magnus Carlsen? :unsure:
Throw some glasses on ol' Carlsen and they'd look a lot alike. Plus they have a lot of other physical similarities. I wouldn't doubt DPC used him as inspiration.

Bruh you can have kjr
But KRJ better not be at no mandingo party in the library
I can picture it now, walking down the book aisles and hearing carnal grunts and moans of
"BE QUIET, YOU'RE SITTING OFF MY HEARING AID"
"Shit, my bad Karen"
"Shut up and blow my back out"

And in that moment Cas' MC stands baffled and broken hearted with tears in his eyes.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Milfy city by the brilliant Icstor
So do you really think that Scamstor is going to drop the update in June? I hope so, but judging by the shit he pulled in the past, I really doubt it.

That's if unless DPC buys the game from him and just finishes that fucking thing for good.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes