D9074

Feb 21, 2021
feel like doing another playthrough, is the maya and josy route worth it? first time i played i got them and it was basically end of the game at that time so never got to see past it.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
feel like doing another playthrough, is the maya and josy route worth it? first time i played i got them and it was basically end of the game at that time so never got to see past it.
Worth a try but at this point in the game not sure if you can end up in a relationship with either, neither or both of them.

Reactions: D9074

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if you want to make a "faithful" run, I think it's the one that gives more satisfaction and is more centred in the story

Reactions: D9074

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
  • Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Lol, im guessing its easy to get caught if you fuck around when you're with them then
not yet, there is no punishment. :D

but a lot of the story is tied to the 2 girls so avoiding them (i.e. doing a run on one of the other LIs) many parts of the game are pretty ridiculous, so if you want to be a good guy I recommend them

otherwise the most fun run is definitely the bad boy one with the professors and Quinn (and with Sage and Bella no contraindications so far)

Reactions: drakken

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
not yet, there is no punishment. :D

but a lot of the story is tied to the 2 girls so avoiding them (i.e. doing a run on one of the other LIs) many parts of the game are pretty ridiculous, so if you want to be a good guy I recommend them

otherwise the most fun run is definitely the bad boy one with the professors and Quinn (and with Sage and Bella no contraindications so far)
Yeah thats what i done the last time and it was pretty good, even if i go same route i feel to play it again. Update is out soon right?

kabaji9

Apr 7, 2021
Is it possible to only pursue josy? I'll see in the future seasons but I wanted some thoughts about it, could it be possible?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Is it possible to only pursue josy? I'll see in the future seasons but I wanted some thoughts about it, could it be possible?
Best bet is to just do the mj route and pick Josy decisions for rp points like tell Derek your interested in Josy and etc

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: drakken
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes