Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
How would you feel about a scene in ep7 when Mc comes to see Sage and sees another guy leaving her bedroom and she looks at the mc confused like "what? You sleep with other girls i can't sleep with other guys"
I'd wonder how she found out about Sarah as she's the only other girl I've had 'jiggy' times with in that run through and as that would of been avoidable then I imagine the dialogue would be more "I've a lot of fb's MC, not just you".

Best bet is to just do the mj route and pick Josy decisions for rp points like tell Derek your interested in Josy and etc
That's what my other save consists of BUT you do feel like a complete tool when spending time with them such as when you chill with them outside and you're drawing love hearts on Josy, giving her cuddles and staring into her eyes and then you roll over to maya and you have to act like "Hey buddy!" and pat her on the head.

It also doesn't build the case for all the Maya lovers out there who tell us that she's a strong, smart and independent women when she seems totally oblivious to the fact you're only there for Josy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casmyr

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
feel like doing another playthrough, is the maya and josy route worth it? first time i played i got them and it was basically end of the game at that time so never got to see past it.
It was the route I took the first time I played (luckily I was able to play all 6 episodes at once).

It's not the best route for lewd content, but we are more involved in their stories by being with them.

Worth a try but at this point in the game not sure if you can end up in a relationship with either, neither or both of them.
I think it will be very difficult, if not impossible, to finish with both.

The game and / or your choice will cause one of the two to leave, or even both in the worst case.

On the other hand, I'm sure the game will give us the opportunity to pick up one of the two as LI later ify ou choose friend in EP4.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
It was the route I took the first time I played (luckily I was able to play all 6 episodes at once).

It's not the best route for lewd content, but we are more involved in their stories by being with them.

The game and / or your choice will cause one of the two to leave, or even both in the worst case.

On the other hand, I'm sure the game will give us the opportunity to pick up one of the two as LI later ify ou choose friend in EP4.

would be good if you could chose one later in the game. Ill prob have a separate playthrough doing their path tbh

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019

It has been a while since I played the last update, but it occurred to me there might not be ANY girl there without issues, except maybe one of the strippers.....

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
It has been a while since I played the last update, but it occurred to me there might not be ANY girl there without issues, except maybe one of the strippers.....
M + J, we follow their story even without being in a relationship.

Bella, if we are not in a relationship, the story with her husband (especially if he comes back), we may not be able to follow it closely.

Jill, I'm not sure what will happen to the Tybalt case if we're not with her.

I feel like the game has one playable MC, and two non-playable MCs (M + J).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Lol, im guessing its easy to get caught if you fuck around when you're with them then
We don't know yet. Maya gives the MC a free pass to still see other girls and Josy's not too thrilled about that, and you do lose 1RP with each of them if you flirt with Becky at the start of Ep 6, but we've yet to really see if him sleeping around will be a Megan/Melissa style dealbreaker for them or not.

Look at you, playing PH too. I see you're a man of culture as well.
All the game characters in my sig are from games I play and the 2nd most number of characters of any game are from PH:
  1. Rachel
  2. Evelyn
  3. Lina
  4. Jennifer
  5. Fiona
  6. Monica
  7. Alice
Is it possible to only pursue josy? I'll see in the future seasons but I wanted some thoughts about it, could it be possible?
Not yet. It's possible that there may be a break up some time down the line on the friends path and the throuple path has a "Josy centric" route, so it may be possible to get a solo route out of that.

Best bet is to just do the mj route and pick Josy decisions for rp points like tell Derek your interested in Josy and etc
That choice of which one the MC likes the most happens on the non-M&J route. On the M&J route, there is no such choice.

8 days past, still no exact release date, I am losing patience
Do you want it done sloppily with lots of bugs and errors, or do you want it done right? I know which one I'd choose, even if it took a month of beta testing.

If DPC's got any sense, they'll make it workable. The worst thing you can do with these games is promise a relationship and not deliver it, that's what gets AL so much flak, and whilst DPC doesn't seem to regret that decision, I still hope they won't make it unattainable again in this game because although they are doing well, it's still not a good idea to piss people off and seem like a one-trick pony.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Every one of them do is some form or fashion, including Nicole but she's the most "normal" one.
sorry dalli_x but I've got a conspiracy....
What if Burke, being the obsessed stalker creep he is, did something to James in order to get Bella?
Going through crazy conspiracy withdrawal?

Reactions: TheRobotDevil

DrGnomage

Apr 15, 2021
Any advice on continuing a save from the Steam version on this? I can't wait to play Ep 5&6 but I don't want to start from scratch!

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
If DPC's got any sense, they'll make it workable. The worst thing you can do with these games is promise a relationship and not deliver it, that's what gets AL so much flak, and whilst DPC doesn't seem to regret that decision, I still hope they won't make it unattainable again in this game because although they are doing well, it's still not a good idea to piss people off and seem like a one-trick pony.
M+J is my favorite route so far, i will be very happy if it could last till the end. But DPC traumatized me with AL. Not because we couldn't have the two girls at the same time, but because he has a very dark passage before a potential happy ending.

A happy ending with M + J, if DPC kept its dark writing, the other characters will suffer ...

... or not and the pink side of the cake will have the upper hand.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
sorry dalli_x but I've got a conspiracy....
What if Burke, being the obsessed stalker creep he is, did something to James in order to get Bella?
we already know that he tried and failed to get with bella. and ive already mentioned, without proof, thats why james is mia. i also suspect this might be why cathy resigned, cause burke is trying it again with cathy.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I would love to read your opinion on what you think is the main story.

In my opinion, it is the search for MC family.:unsure:
Main story is pretty simple, can be summed up in three words. "Coming of age".
To expand its mc finding himself and the lessons learned along the way, in a wild college ride.

Reactions: ename144

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Most of people thinks that it's too typical and not so original as an idea, but for me that's the most realistic scenario, where you can see yourself as one of the characters or as the main character. The fun is that I was playing this game during the lockdown and it kinda brought me back to the normal and fun college days. My question is: Which character is mostly like you and you can see yourself there as personality and as look like? For me, I don't think you need to see my answer.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes