JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I also think that Zoey will show up again. I have two theories about that.

1. Zoey's girlfriend and brother could have been Josy and Tommy.:rolleyes:
  2. Zoey's new boyfriend is Vinny.:unsure:
The second could be a possibility but the first one, I think seeing as how Josy, Maya and MC already had that love triangle fiasco, it would be a little redundant for Zoey to appear in the same fashion that Josy did to B&R

Reactions: mojococo

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021

imight b inclined to agree with you, if theres 1 tiny thing leading in that direction, and i just dont see it, i think the whole zoey back story was just to make MC look like hes not stoopid, not a virgin, and areally just your run of the mill dude who hasnt found love yet. even if zooey were to miraculosy shop up, it wouldnt phase him, cuz unless he lied to maya (they had a no lie agreement) he was never in love with zoey.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Very intesting, she will appear again, for something she had her wallpaper in the 10k series.

Reactions: dalli_x

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Or in the end he can be a honored member in the "Pink Rose", refusing to go into relationship with any of them. Lilly maybe will have more stage to appear. Also we have Nicole. Who knows? I can only hope that in the end MC and Riona will end up smoking joint and fucking somewhere outside.
Apparently you don't know about the "challenge accepted" moment

I really am bro. I'm about to start screaming MEOW
Ha ha ha.... priceless.
Fishing?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm curious if anyone can find a hidden message from DPC between the lines?
No.

Do we have to go over this again, dalli? Just because they lived in the same town doesn't mean that Josy was the only person in the whole town with an older brother capable of buying alcohol. Also, as I believe I mentioned before, Josy does not like calling Tommy her brother and any friend of Josy's would know that and therefore not refer to him as her brother.

And Zoey lives in San Diego whilst Vinny still lives in the area around B&R, so they will not be a couple.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The second could be a possibility but the first one, I think seeing as how Josy, Maya and MC already had that love triangle fiasco, it would be a little redundant for Zoey to appear in the same fashion that Josy did to B&R
I even consider the first option as the probable one. If Josy was in a relationship with Zoey, there are several ways for DPC to place drama.

Example:

Zoey left to become a surfer. Maybe it was just a pretext because she wanted to avoid an unpleasant situation for her. She may have become more and more attracted to the MC and didn't know how to break it to Josy. She decided to get out of the way of both. Josy perhaps blamed Tommy for Zoey's departure. Maybe that made Josy hate Tommy. Now imagine the drama when Josy and the MC find out about all this.​

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
That may be right, that she lived there. But she doesn't have to live there forever, does she? Maybe she is already back and we don't know? Or she is visiting the old homeland?
That may be true, but in the story her new boyfriend she met in california, so it can't be vinny.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I even consider the first option as the probable one. If Josy was in a relationship with Zoey, there are several ways for DPC to place drama.

Example:

Zoey left to become a surfer. Maybe it was just a pretext because she wanted to avoid an unpleasant situation for her. She may have become more and more attracted to the MC and didn't know how to break it to Josy. She decided to get out of the way of both. Josy perhaps blamed Tommy for Zoey's departure. Maybe that made Josy hate Tommy. Now imagine the drama when Josy and the MC find out about all this.​
Zoey and mc were inseparable from preteen till she left, that being said he would of known Josy before working with her, but the information given is he met josy while working there. So that doesn't work out.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
but yeah just because dpc used a MC backsory for drama in AL, doesnt mean he will do it again. i hope dpc is wanting something new and npt a 1 trick pony. i mean c'mon, imagine the backlash

Overam22

Mar 24, 2019
I actually have to agree with DaBigD here. That was the "pussy test" . The context is important. There is an another time where you can take the "high road ". It is the moment When you ask Jill out on a Date in front of Tybalt.
Be a chick, might sound lame, but in that moment, that " Tybalt, Always a pleasure" Comment from MC is morally more superior, than mocking him.

However, it does not matter what was before it, but that Slap from Tybalt, is disgusting. He basically Slap the MC like he is a lesser human, That exactly how Tybalt see the others, who are not rich , socialy lower than him, His privelge behaviour need to be check on that moment, and put him in to his place.
I kinda agree, but i just wish there were more options, like if the mc having enough dexterety gave you the option of just block the slap (because we all know he can) or something like that, that would certainly show more dominance that slapping him back

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Example:

Josy doesn't like Tommy because he's Tommy. That, and he's Monica's son, and Josy doesn't like Monica therefore she doesn't like Tommy.

It's really just that simple.

Zoey's reason is also likely to be just as simple; because she wanted to. Neither she nor the MC viewed what they had as anything more than FWB, so that's what made it easy for Zoey to leave but it was only after she left that the MC realised it wasn't right for him but he didn't he know if he was missing her as a romantic partner or a sexual partner, and that's the purpose she serves in this story, to give him that life lesson and that emotional experience.

MC thought to himself at Zoey's departure that there was more than friendship. He also had this pain in his chest like in EP1 with Josy. In retrospect, MC himself talked about Zoey having a friend with a big brother who buys them alcohol. Tommy would not have been of age at that time. But know that he has been using his FakeID for a while.
Again, in a town of any size, there's going to be plenty of people who have siblings that are old enough to buy alcohol and who would do so for their younger siblings. Her friend could be literally anyone she went to school with, which was, remember, a different school from the one Josy went to.

So Josy and Zoey don't have to be connected in any way and I think it is very unlikely that they will be.

"Just because they lived in the same town doesn't mean that Josy was the only person in the whole town who had an older brother who could buy alcohol." I agree. But they lived in the same town, that makes it possible.
Except for the fact that Josy deeply dislikes Tommy and she would never ask him to buy alcohol for them and he, being Tommy, probably wouldn't do it even if he had been asked.

The idea that Tommy would be the "brother" that Zoey spoke goes against so much logic and character depiction in this game that it makes it highly unlikely.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Josy doesn't like Tommy because he's Tommy. That, and he's Monica's son, and Josy doesn't like Monica therefore she doesn't like Tommy.

It's really just that simple.

Zoey's reason is also likely to be just as simple; because she wanted to. Neither she nor the MC viewed what they had as anything more than FWB, so that's what made it easy for Zoey to leave but it was only after she left that the MC realised it wasn't right for him but he didn't he know if he was missing her as a romantic partner or a sexual partner, and that's the purpose she serves in this story, to give him that life lesson and that emotional experience.

Again, in a town of any size, there's going to be plenty of people who have siblings that are old enough to buy alcohol and who would do so for their younger siblings. Her friend could be literally anyone she went to school with, which was, remember, a different school from the one Josy went to.

So Josy and Zoey don't have to be connected in any way and I think it is very unlikely that they will be.
Plus there's Josy deciding she was going to live with her dad, which split Maya and her apart. Her dad lives near mc, and her mom lives near maya.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Plus there's Josy deciding she was going to live with her dad, which split Maya and her apart. Her dad lives near mc, and her mom lives near maya.
Josy's Dad getting together with Monica pre-dates Josy's relationship with Maya.

Josy just doesn't like Monica even though she seems somewhat at peace with her Dad's decision since Josy also doesn't seem to like her biological mother either.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes