ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think Maya too since she doesn't have much in her life since she has a shitty family and she doesn't have any friends other than MC, Josy and Derek and losing two people who are special to her can be a pretty strong blow emotionally.
I would help Maya to get together with Jamie. Jamie already dated with a hardcore feminist, so he will be very much controllable for Maya. :ROFLMAO:. and by himself Jamie would never get a Hot girl like Maya. so He would be grateful for Maya.

My conscience is clean.:cool:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Now im thinking, when it's time to choose between Maya and Josy. For you, which one will feel worse for the MC's decision ?
I think it will be harder for Maya.
I think Maya too since she doesn't have much in her life since she has a shitty family and she doesn't have any friends other than MC, Josy and Derek and losing two people who are special to her can be a pretty strong blow emotionally.
I think about that scene in ep5 with Josy when she says that she's scared to lose both the mc and Maya. (I think this only occurs if they rejected you though)
It will be harder for both but for Maya much more, she hasnt much friends like AchedCroissant said.
She will have Derek support, loosing Josy and mc will hit her hard.
Most breakups suck, but what I don't get is this idea that the girls don't have many friends. They are super friendly, particularly Josy, and Maya makes friends with the mc in an instant. So why don't they have many friends, or is it that they do, we just don't see it?

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dalli_x and Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Most breakups suck, but what I don't get is this idea that the girls don't have many friends. They are super friendly, particularly Josy, and Maya makes friends with the mc in an instant. So why don't they have many friends, or is it that they do, we just don't see it?
I think they do have friends and we just don't see it. For instance, I think the name is Matt? the number on Maya's cork board next to the twenty I've been pocketing to buy favors from Quinn's restaurant or stuff in fappybeard 's stripper waifu so she sucks me off in the back room

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Thanks

jus one problem though the port with dark does not open as soon as I click on the game it says it's stopped and the other one's quality is quite low, can you tell which one do you use?
I haven't used either of those. But I just tested the Wills747 version and it worked fine. The Jill opening showed up, and then I played the beginning up to having to input your character name. Bear in mind it takes a little bit of time to load in at first, so there's a wait where the screen is just black. Then it just goes into the regular opening screen.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Josy wouldn't, Maya is a bit more introverted so maybe maybe not. You kinda have to take mc out of it because he's another loner(at the beginning) there, then after that, Derek hanging with him helping it.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I would help Maya to get together with Jamie. Jamie already dated with a hardcore feminist, so he will be very much controllable for Maya. :ROFLMAO:. and by himself Jamie would never get a Hot girl like Maya. so He would be grateful for Maya.

My conscience is clean.:cool:
:cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's a trope. tv show, move , trope. this only works in fictional works. like Amy from Faking it, somehow we have to believe that she is not popular :ROFLMAO: .

somehow a girl like Maya is not popular, and Jill is not the most popular HBIC in school who everyone wants to fuck:unsure::ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't worry I have pair for everyone. :ROFLMAO:
Maya- Jamie
Jill - Rusty
Sage - Jacob
Bella- Leon
Nick - Tommy

and Josy is mine and only mine, and if she can't be mine, then she can't be with anyone else. :ROFLMAO:.
God, I sound like a Yandere. Well Yanderes are not crazy, they are just misunderstood:cool:

but Hey, love you (y) for making me the Vin diesel character, He was the better one anyway

Reactions: CC15BC

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
It's a trope. tv show, move , trope. this only works in fictional works. like Amy from Faking it, somehow we have to believe that she is not popular :ROFLMAO: .

somehow a girl like Maya is not popular, and Jill is not the most popular HBIC in school who everyone wants to fuck:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Probally because its the same reason forbidden fruit appeals. Want what you can't have. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
don't worry I have pair for everyone. :ROFLMAO:
Maya- Jamie
Jill - Rusty
Sage - Jacob
Bella- Leon
Nick - Tommy

and Josy is mine and only mine, and if she can't be mine, then she can't be with anyone else. :ROFLMAO:.
God, I sound like a Yandere. Well Yanderes are not crazy, they are just misunderstood:cool:

but Hey, love you (y) for making me the Vin diesel character, He was the better one anyway
Go under my signature and enter my Steam and Playstation profile and you will see something you like :whistle: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

EDIT
Good because I wanted to be Paul Walker :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
In the Maya/Josy flashback, Maya tells Josy that she has many friends here, too. Josy said that she also has friends where her father lives. I don't think Josy has problems with too few friends. She wants to have someone who loves her and whom she loves.

Reactions: shazba

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
For once something controversial on the subject of pregnancy. You have debated about which girl the MC impregnates. What if a LI is already pregnant, but not from the MC?

Jill, Sage, Maya and Isabella I think can be excluded.

With Josy, however, it would be
possible. As I said, possible, but not probable.

She gets horny quickly. At first sex with MC Josy wanted that the MC comes in her. We know that she must have had sexual experiences with boys before. A pregnancy is also not immediately noticed, that also need its time.

I personally do not wish it.

• Angry

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Like you said, its not probable. Like, at all.

It was painful enough for Josy to cheat on Maya with MC. For her to be preggers and it still not show, that would mean she's been cheating before/after that as well. Thats a line of theory that makes zero sense.

Reactions: ename144

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Can someone help me out? i have this error where all of a sudden, one of the apps on the phone (the petname app under the rooster) has become greyed out for me. I can't click on it or access it at all. is there any way to fix it, or can someone tell me which .rpy file has the phone code so I can take a look at it myself?
1618802342713.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Like you said, its not probable. Like, at all.

It was painful enough for Josy to cheat on Maya with MC. For her to be preggers and it still not show, that would mean she's been cheating before/after that as well. Thats a line of theory that makes zero sense.
That is why I marked Possible and Probable.

Many are so much concerned that their LI's are the angels on earth, and everything runs well for their personal LI's. I am myself, as many will know, on the Thouple path. However, I also dealt with negative situations of my LIs. In view of the now and then standing comparison between BaD and AL, this seems to me to be meaningful.

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
hopefully this game keeps a much lighter tone than AL. i dont want anyone committing suicide in this game, i dont even want the drama of an attempt at suicide.

DPC dont you dare!
From his Q&A, DPC: "The story of Acting Lessons is a very personal story, steeped in life experience, which got pretty dark. I wanted Being a DIK to lean more on comedy,[..]."

As long as he stays true to his own plans we should be fine.

Also, I think he put a pretty serious disclaimer in AL, so as long as we don't suddenly get that I trust him to not suprise us with anything extreme.

Though, imagine if we opened the game one day and did get such a disclaimer, I think this thread would be on fire.

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
From his Q&A, DPC: "The story of Acting Lessons is a very personal story, steeped in life experience, which got pretty dark. I wanted Being a DIK to lean more on comedy,[..]."

As long as he stays true to his own plans we should be fine.

Also, I think he put a pretty serious disclaimer in AL, so as long as we don't suddenly get that I trust him to not suprise us with anything extreme.

Though, imagine if we opened the game one day and did get such a disclaimer, I think this thread would be on fire.
We did get a little bit of a disclaimer with the Jill opening. "Am I okay with playing a game that might make me feel angry and/or sad?" "If the answer is no, please do yourself a favour and stop right now." Followed by DPC saying he wanted to put in a disclaimer before all the whining.

So while we won't go AL "burn the girls to death", I think shit is still going to get somewhat dark.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes