MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
I"m going to say that DPC is not going in that direction. Her last name is Roberts. Is that her married name? Probably.

We know nothing about Jill's family. Maybe Jill's mother died and Bella raised Jill. Maybe Bella is a family friend and like an older sister to Jill. Yes, she is overprotective of Jill but there could be a million reasons for that other than being Jill's mother. If she were Jill's mother a lot of the story that we already know wouldn't make any sense.
:unsure: :eek:
i.e. the motherfucker would be MC and instead Bella jumping on the boyfriend of the "daughter" another victim of circumstances?

Already so her behaviour is among the most improper of the game (of course speaking in case Mc has a relationship with both of them)

in the fifth chapter she asks Jill how her date with Mc went, Jill responds all enthusiastic, and Bella her best friend thinks to do in the next chapter a thorough check up on MC's reproductive system, to dispel also the myth of pineapple juice, of course making sure that potentially the whole college can find out about it.

She's already painful as a friend, let's not give her any more responsibility over Jill....
We do know that Jill is a Royce. One thing we do not know is that if she was a Royce by birth. She also has a major issue with bullying. Could it be because she was adopted? Possibly. It's also possible that Isabella was allowed to visit Jill hence the picture of the two. Plus, everything that was done between her and the MC was at the spur of the moment. None of the things that they did were actually planned. If DPC does go this route, it could put a serious wrench between Isabella, Jill and the MC. We had to deal with serious issues in his previous game, so DPC going there is very likely.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We do know that Jill is a Royce. One thing we do not know is that if she was a Royce by birth. She also has a major issue with bullying. Could it be because she was adopted? Possibly. It's also possible that Isabella was allowed to visit Jill hence the picture of the two. Plus, everything that was done between her and the MC was at the spur of the moment. None of the things that they did were actually planned. If DPC does go this route, it could put a serious wrench between Isabella, Jill and the MC. We had to deal with serious issues in his previous game, so DPC going there is very likely.
maybe it's true until chapter four, but what happens from there on is intentional, then being sex it's normal that there's an emotional push, but do you really think Bella went just to help MC fix his room?

There's not a single reason to think Jill is adopted and apart from having a vagina Bella doesn't have any clue that she's her real mother.

But in my opinion in the next 7 years this theory could have some good points.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yea, and this explains why so many guys get used. "There's something about her!" Yea, she's a cunt with pretty green eyes. Therefore, she can do anything she wants and not be wrong.
Not nessairly true, you can find her interesting, see whats under the shell, but still realize she's done the things she has.

but their relationship has never been disclosed. All we have is that they know eachother and Jill keeps a photo of both of them in a drawer in her bed. Plus there is no way the Royce familiy would allow her to let her hang with a commoner when Jill was so young. Isabella being Jill's mother is VERY possible, and idk if we will get an answer on their relationship this upcoming episode or not.
What if Bella was Jill's nanny. It could explain their closeness that seems like mother and daughter, but they wouldn't be related.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MustFap9000

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Not nessairly true, you can find her interesting, see whats under the shell, but still realize she's done the things she has.
Quinn could be the deepest character in the game if DPC wanted to make her a deep character but he has chosen not to even make her a primary LI, therefore the statement was based upon the shallow character Quinn is thus far, not the one she could be. The entire substance of Quinn is doing, fighting, fucking, and fucking with people. There's nothing interesting about her because DPC has chosen not to develop her on any meaningful level. She's a good-looking girl with a scarlet "T" for trouble. She can't be trusted. Not by Sage. Not by the MC. Not even by Tommy. So, even assuming you want to see what's under her shell it's probably an eminence front; it's a put on. What you see is not what you get with Quinn.

Reactions: AchedCroissant

Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
I apologize if this is not the place to ask, or if someone has asked already, but does anyone know the song playing during the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've looked on the music list in the game and it's not listed, I can't find it anywhere!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I apologize if this is not the place to ask, or if someone has asked already, but does anyone know the song playing during the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've looked on the music list in the game and it's not listed, I can't find it anywhere!
I think that one was Time to Rise Kensington Studios

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I do not agree

I want to drink every time I'm thirsty, not once a day three litres in one gulp.

such a long wait would not only generate dangerous madness in this thread but would also make me tired and basically lose the thread of the game and the story. and personally we are not that far from this point of no return (for me of course)

in the same way that even the best comic or the best series gets tired after a decade or so, I would also get tired of BADIK.
At the moment (I've been playing this kind of game for 3 months), this game is the only one that has such full episodes.

I have to say it's very nice to be able to follow all the characters and their stories, not to mention all the secondary content.

The other games that have had new episodes (I would say rather updated compared to BaDIK), I have always been disappointed with the length or the fact that it does not cover the whole story but only certain angles.

Where I agree is on the risk of losing sight of the game. If for a while, there is nothing new that brings me back to F95Zone, I would lose sight of the game, because I would come over here.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes