PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
The game is brand new, so it might use the new Ren„Py 7.4 that throws tantrums on older OS.
7.4.4 definitely causes problems on older hardware, whatever the OS, but according to the scriptversion file, this game is using Ren'Py 7.3.2.

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
Is it just me or is the mansion minigame complete random BS? Since we have to allocate xp before knowing available jobs and those are random, I found no way to win unless you save/load like mad to have the right combination for your skills.

May 4, 2017
For the love of me I can't find the drinks, I found the rum in Quinn's room, but I can't find the whiskey when I found it in the previous playthrough. Anyone know where I can find all of them?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Its mostly content balancing. Pure Chick gets you 2 LIs - Bella and Jill. Neutral gets you 2 LIs as well - Josy and Maya. Pure DIK only gets you Sage, so I guess DIK route has multiple side characters to compensate for 1 less LI.
What are you smoking because alignment/affinity still means jack shit outside of Josy/Maya. The only thing that locks you out of Bella is your previous choices with Cathy.

People should really stop assuming DIK path = fucks everything that moves.

Reactions: WideRange72
Apr 21, 2018
For the love of me I can't find the drinks, I found the rum in Quinn's room, but I can't find the whiskey when I found it in the previous playthrough. Anyone know where I can find all of them?
Whisky is in the livingroom, on the couch under the pillow.
Absinth is on Lily desk
And i think the rest of the drinks is already in the kitchen, but you need to make Claeb and another one alpha leave

CriticalDie

Jun 3, 2018
For some reason my game is super slow expecially at the fight mini game , i updated my nvidia card but nothing changed and there is a "no dc" letter on top left can anyone help me ?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
Replaced old persistent file with this one but the ep 7 scenes were not unlocked in the gallery.

I'm not sure what I did wrong but I haven't had this problem before.

Any help with this would be much appreciated. Thanks

caglar0306

Dec 30, 2020
there is votka teqila whiskey rum and 1 more thing whats the other thing i need it for heather

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Gotta say Jacob going "wow, we collected the money so fast that it feels like cheating" genuinely felt good, with Rusty going on about how "only repairing the mansion is left" while the last remaining rooms in the mansion already have people assigned to them. On the other hand the "cheat" comment stings a bit when you consider that DPC has now started trying to mess with savegames that used the cheatmod, if I understand correctly? (I might run into that problem on one of my later saves. My main DIK save and the secondary save that only exists to check Maya/Josy scenes were cheatless, but I'm pretty sure I skipped stuff on some of the experimental saves that I'll eventually get to).

Either way, since the 6 turn plan was reliant on us getting 9$ from the story during this patch and we only got 6$ (1 from library, 2 from Stripclub, 3 from elderly home) I think I'll update the guide and remove references to the 6 turn plan tomorrow, finishing it in 7 turns in the process, but I don't think I'll be investing all that much time in optimizing it afterwards. The information that we get a total of 9 turns to finish the mansion minigame basically means there is no longer a need to optimize beyond the current point. The worst that can happen is that something comes up early next update that expects us to have a certain room fixed already, but since the 7 turn plan already covers that (as soon as you see the result screen once in the next update the entire mansion is finished) that is basically already covered.

Since turn 8 and turn 9 will then only be used farming more $ I do hope that DPC adds something to actually spend that extra cash on, or takes into account how much you have left somehow. Maybe when planing the Halloween party and checking how much of a budget you have for it.

Reactions: ename144 and mpa71
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes