smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I saw you guys posting some song that remind you of Maya and some of Quinn, i really like to play my guitar especially on saturday so the neighbors can't really complain much,i have a playlist with songs i am used to play and i put on random mode, this was the 4 song today, it really remind me of Maya

"I'm not saying it your fault although you could have done more
Oh, you're so naive, yet so How could this be done?
By such a smiling sweetheart Oh, and your sweet and pretty face"

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
About that "Bad guy voting", I don't think anyone of those four is the true main villain.

Quinn is a bad girl. We know what she did so far and what's with her business. I think, if she really cares about MC, she'll sacrifice herself to save him or something. In any case, I doubt she'll survive until the end of the game - being truly evil or doing something like before mentioned.

Chad - he's a douchebag but he really didn't do anything evil so far except his arguing with Sage or that wedgie incident - I'm pretty sure not even in Texas he would get electric chair or injection for that.

Tommy - yes, bad guy, but I have a feeling we'll need to save him before the end. Will it be an overdose or from his "business" partners -something like that is a probability.

Tybalt - he's a weakling, he's a pretentious snob - and he's got money. That guy isn't the main villain, not even close, but if any of those four will do some seriously twisted shit, then it'll be our Mr Money.

That said - I still see Burke or even Magnar as more probable "Shadow Master" - or even someone we didn't meet so far.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I saw you guys posting some song that remind you of Maya and some of Quinn, i really like to play my guitar especially on saturday so the neighbors can't really complain much,i have a playlist with songs i am used to play and i put on random mode, this was the 4 song today, it really remind me of Maya

"I'm not saying it your fault although you could have done more
Oh, you're so naive, yet so How could this be done?
By such a smiling sweetheart Oh, and your sweet and pretty face"
It's take your pick with Maya a lot of songs suit her I've been trying to find a few that suit the girls some are easier to pick for than others

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
About that "Bad guy voting", I don't think anyone of those four is the true main villain.

Quinn is a bad girl. We know what she did so far and what's with her business. I think, if she really cares about MC, she'll sacrifice herself to save him or something. In any case, I doubt she'll survive until the end of the game - being truly evil or doing something like before mentioned.

Chad - he's a douchebag but he really didn't do anything evil so far except his arguing with Sage or that wedgie incident - I'm pretty sure not even in Texas he would get electric chair or injection for that.

Tommy - yes, bad guy, but I have a feeling we'll need to save him before the end. Will it be an overdose or from his "business" partners -something like that is a probability.

Tybalt - he's a weakling, he's a pretentious snob - and he's got money. That guy isn't the main villain, not even close, but if any of those four will do some seriously twisted shit, then it'll be our Mr Money.

That said - I still see Burke or even Magnar as more probable "Shadow Master" - or even someone we didn't meet so far.
Again, it's just for fun and doing it with the info we know now as of 0.2
I doubt it's any of them either, but again, it's just for fun

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes