scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Anyone with the new Maya and Bella scenes at 100%, is it just the one position missing that makes it to 100% or is it a bit of a longer scene like the new Sage one which takes it from 50 to 100%

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Even worse. If that scene alone ruined my chances with Bella. I think i´m gonna say goodbye to the game, since i lack the will to start from scratch( it´s a very long and time consuming game).
This completely, utterly sucks balls
Use the save editor shared here and change the parameter.. it takes 1m and you can use your save, or download someone else saves,

Reactions: Qixoni

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
allright decided too share some thoughts about the mc jill tybalt thing. I am actually getting more and more nervous about what could happend on a pure chick route with jill. I have this feeling that the jill route could go dark very fast, now i hope i am wrong i am not sure i could continue playing a route with her if something very bad happend too her, on the other hand tybalt as he is now is too weak too really hurt her himself, but still jill is probadly right that tybalt could give the mc a lot of problems if he wanted, my personal bet though is that a route like that will not happend, i am also sure that tybalt will not stop being obsessed with jill, so how would the mc and jill solve the problem with tybalt. I would be interested in hearing other thoughts on this story arc from people rant over lol.

Reactions: ZetaKim

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Use the save editor shared here and change the parameter.. it takes 1m and you can use your save, or download someone else saves,
I've changed the "ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0" to 0 in both save locations and it still does jack shit. Does the save need to be at a specific point? Neither end of match or car works.

Reactions: Sugarfreee

Ecureuil_P

Aug 31, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have a bit of a bug here. Whenever I come to this place in the dialog, once I left click to continue forward the game crashes back to the desktop without Ren'Py showing a crash report.

View attachment 1161375

Anyone out there have that bug and is there a solution?

Thanks and happy gaming!
Yes you have to restart at the end of chapter 5 that wa I did and it passtrough

Commander099

Mar 21, 2019
- Being A Dik (v0.7.0) Android Compressed Apk :

Download : Mega

How To Install :

• Extract Zip File
• Install Apk (29 Mb)
• Copy or cut folder name "brandy.being.a.dik" And paste in Android/data [Not a Obb Folder]

- Being A Dik (v0.7.0) - Supper Compressed apk updating soon......
I tried to install it following the instruction, but crash and doesn't start.. How can I fix?

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Where is that editor and how can I do this? Can you help?
Upload your save here and change ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0 (1) to (0) then go down and download the save.. you need to paste it into your saves folder game and also if im not wrong on your pc》user》appdata》roaming i think then renpy and search beinfadik folder....

Reactions: cakalxxx

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
Upload your save here and change ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0 (1) to (0) then go down and download the save.. you need to paste it into your saves folder game and also if im not wrong on your pc》user》appdata》roaming i think then renpy and search beinfadik folder....
Okay, but how can I find my save which i want to change it? By their names?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes