ziotoni

Jan 6, 2020
Hi everyone. I think I'm stuck because of a bug. In free roam i need to reply to riona's message and I did, yet it still shows in to do list so I can't move on. Does anyone have a solution or has anyone encountered the same bug as mine?

Reactions: miu-miu

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
Well, i think i did everything fine with Weather, but seems like "i cant have "fun" (Sex) with her in the party"

Maybe in next updates?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Upload your save here and change ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0 (1) to (0) then go down and download the save.. you need to paste it into your saves folder game and also if im not wrong on your pc》user》appdata》roaming i think then renpy and search beinfadik folder....
ANd when you start the chapter how do you know if the change was sucessful? On her bio?

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Ouch. Tybalt's thesis was very similar to mine...

It wasn't about making fun of welfare recipients, but the struggle of coming OFF it and how the government incentivizes people to stay on it. The more on it, the more the departments get funding. Most of it never leaves said department. To paraphrase Sowell when he worked there: "We're here to check boxes, not help people."

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
How the hell to get to the garden to meet Jody at the party?
Its near Quinn and Sages room. So go to either their rooms, use arrow to leave so you have 3 brown doors, then use right arrow which leads to a white single door to garden
Or the down arrow when you are in the lounge where Sarah is.

Reactions: herrbertold

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Anyone have a guide or can help with where things are that I have to click for cleaning the Pink Rose?

-Edit: Nevermind I'm just dumb from looking at pretty people, found them.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
ANd when you start the chapter how do you know if the change was sucessful? On her bio?
Probably, if you did bella path last updates it should work fixing the teacher thing since bella finds her panties.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Probably, if you did bella path last updates it should work fixing the teacher thing since bella finds her panties.
Cathy Bio still says that she did a blowjob. Gonna pray when Bella conversation stuff start that shit doesn´t happen

langy

Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock the 2d art renders I have 12 that are still locked and when I buy from the store they dont unlock

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes