Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
But competition is healty, I hope he fucks her in front of us, that would make us feel more attracted to her. Am I right, Rythan25?
Ohh god dont give the Dev ideas... remember he lives in a constant "dark place" he may think that good tension and drama = having the rich naive girl get raped by someone before she commits to the MC cause that stuff happens in RL...

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Shorter updates would just be more of a pain in the ass we would probably only get half the part and then we would have to wait another few weeks to get the rest of it. No matter how much you want to change topics in this thread it will always end back up at who is the best girl _ _ _ _:p
I respectfully disagree. I would like these shorter, more intensive updates with multiple cliffhangers. I know how hard DPC works and I take my hat off for that, but as it's so long since the last update I hardly even remember what the girls look like, or even what the MC's name is.

Reactions: Mormont and Mytez

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I respectfully disagree. I would like these shorter, more intensive updates with multiple cliffhangers. I know how hard DPC works and I take my hat off for that, but as it's so long since the last update I hardly even remember what the girls look like, or even what the MC's name is.
And that's why you need to replay it regularly - once every week or two.
And then you'll be really informed and completely sane like me...

12394058-crazy-man-making-funny-faces.jpg

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I actually agree with you. If it wasn't because we are constantly talking about it here, I wouldn't remember shit about the game. And no way in hell I'm replaying the 1-2h of content plus the new one that would be added every update.

That's why I love the Water World/Lust Epidemic method of releasing a couple of short updates each month, it keeps the story fresh and relevant through all of it.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I actually agree with you. If it wasn't because we are constantly talking about it here, I wouldn't remember shit about the game. And no way in hell I'm replaying the 1-2h of content plus the new one that would be added every update.

That's why I love the Water World/Lust Epidemic method of releasing a couple of short updates each month, it keeps the story fresh and relevant through all of it.
If Lust Epidemic released a massive update, it would be a pain in the ass to keep up. Need to find like a dozen kamasutra pages and riddles. So I agree, its better for a game like Lust epidemic to release smaller updates.

Reactions: Mytez

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Can't we just let him die?, i mean i think we all can agree that the world would be a lot better without him :ROFLMAO:
There is that "Familly comes first" problem.
And maybe it'll be affected with something connected with Josy's route. Let's say: if you're on her route, you can leave him to die and if not, you need to save him because of DIK's code.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Hard to miss them on the banner :p You forgot your MC name? remember you do name him in this if that helps.
Yeah, right. I did name him something. I wonder if it's the same name I usually use, which is "U-96 TORPEDO UP YOUR BUTT", if you know the film.

But look, it's so long ago I played that it's all quite vague at this point.

Well, in other news, someone asked earlier (like 20 pages ago) that if at least 10 episodes are confirmed. I tried to look in what patreon post he did indeed confirm it, but couldn't find it. But he did say it, I'm assured of this. Might even be more, because he already decided to split "Hell Week" into two episodes.

For the release date, I would expect he is quite far done with the script, free roams, and keeps mostly the computers rendering. On 22 July he will resume full-time work on the game and knowing his work ethic, things will go fast from there. I would dare to assume that 0.3 will be out around 1 August. I have no insider knowledge, but this is what my guess would be.

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes