Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
If only that was a real option.... i would gladly gave up most of the L.I for this chance
If that becomes an option I'm there no questions asked so come on everybody you know it makes sense ;)
Feels good to see some cultured people. She's a strong, intelligent and beautiful woman that is into equality and even while being cheated she's willing to give her husband a second chance. Basically the only wife material so far.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
well shit, i thought i had done a thorough run but i guess i missed at least 10% of the content.
Now that I think about it, where is the 10% of Bella having a different face?
I remember a couple of times where her expression changes from pissed off to mildly indifferent, it's subtle but it's there :ROFLMAO:.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Why don't we stick the watermelon all the way up his rectum.
Poor watermelon continuously fucked by Tybalt and now shoved up his ass have you no heart for that poor watermelon :p
Feels good to see some cultured people. She's a strong, intelligent and beautiful woman that is into equality and even while being cheated she's willing to give her husband a second chance. Basically the only wife material so far.
I'm awaiting the comforting divorce fucking she will need ;)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I'm awaiting the comforting divorce fucking she will need ;)
I dont think she is willing to wait that long, she already flirted with MC in 3 different occasions, the two firsts were very discreet, the third she was quite forward, MC dick is the final push she need for that divorce :sneaky:

How good would it be if intead of taking home his college degree, he took Jade. I'm sure it would impress dad.
MC comes back home driving Jade's BMW, hey dad meet your daughter in law DOCTOR Jade, he will sure be impressed

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes