KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
What if DPC really decides to pull a fast one on everyone and it turns out the MC has a split personality and the other one is a psychopathic killer that comes out when you finally get to the end with one of the LIs and you're forced to kill your LI or yourself?
It would be a very interesting and unexpected thing to happen, this should enter the thread folklore

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Keep it on topic please, straying a little is fine
But this isn't the place to talk about or share your personal thoughts on politicians
Thanks

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Jade should use this kind of clothes in class at least one time... just saying..., i like her normal outfit too, that pant is super tight on that nice ass
yeah, i like that she looks professional and doesn't show too much skin while still being sexy
DPC did some good work on her fashion choice, as he has on all characters i think

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
My MC is 100% CHICK, that's what he deserves for letting everyone bully him.

Now that I think about it, will Jade/Cathy have a preference?
To your first point, i don't think just because a guy is not assertive that he deserves to get a rod up his ass
Secondly, i think they'll both prefer chick
Helping that student in class made Cathy notice you (notice me senpai lol)
And being serious about class made Jade re-evaluate your intentions in her class (thinking you were just there to goof off)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes