Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i think this is the most civil thread in compared to there other game threads i mean we only get edgy if people trashes our waifu not when someone doesnt like the game (as if thats said in here) or other game related negative stuff

like its probably due to to Sage and Bella that calms the nerves of anyone looking to be Edgy
Apart from one or two antagonists who I've noticed that come on here just to get a reaction then yeah I'd agree it's pretty civil and the only ones I've seen get edgy about trashing their waifu are the Jill fans and Quinns number one fan :p

And out of all the girls you could have picked you chose Sage for calmness :rolleyes: the most stressful with Quinn and Josy

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Mormont vir_cotto Fantabaldu smokebox

you know i find it funny that most of the Jill fans dont realize who the developer is but i hope im wrong about this

Sage has a bad personality
Bella has had such a tragic experience with her husband so she never smiles
Maya was raped by her father
Jill was tickled in her sleep by Tybalt
Tommy Tickled Josy in her sleep when he was still living at home and probably was his first not the Jocks girlfriend
Quinn has a STD

Lets Create some Drama

so best chances to still with Sage or Bella or some of the hot girls

View attachment 345368
Don`t know who not-Sarah is but she looks hot

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
God if that was the choices Bella would win hands down easily, yes the Hot girls are nice but how many dicks have they been taken :oops:
One too many. Unprotected sex with any of them is just asking for trouble. DPC could EASILY go down that STD route if he so chooses to.

Reactions: Mormont

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
One too many. Unprotected sex with any of them is just asking for trouble. DPC could EASILY go down that STD route if he so chooses to.
If Pinky were to go really dark (and I mean pitch black) with it he could turn this into: "Congratulations! You've acquired HIV, now go share the love! Go for the high score!" :censored:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If Pinky were to go really dark (and I mean pitch black) with it he could turn this into: "Congratulations! You've acquired HIV, now go share the love! Go for the high score!" :censored:
Imagine spreading something to your LI. Ouch man shit could get bad real fucking quick

Reactions: vir_cotto

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I still don't understand why he's dreaming about those two women when he has never shown any interest on them. Why isn't he dreaming about the ones he's actively pursuing?
Are you nuts?, you are correct about Cathy, but he and Jade has been flirting since day one, the look she gives the MC in the cafeteria could melt even Bella, them in the first class when Derek open that big mouth and pretty much yelled "oh my god is that one you said it was hotter than Cathy" Jade noticed that, later she gave that seductive look again in the library, and finally she was very direct in the last class with the flirt to the point of touching his butt, i dare to say that MC showed more interest in Jade than Jill at this point and Jill is a L.I

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It would be nice if the game prompts us to choose which side-girl to dream about. E.g. Quinn, Camilla, Jade, Riona, Cathy.
That way it ensures some of the side-girls get a piece of content at least.
Now we have to be very careful about pickable dreamscenes about the girls. From there its only one step from wishing dreamscenes with main girls... and if that happens DPC would have to make Bella-smiles dream images. I wonder if the mc can actually imagine Isabela smiling. I mean.. i can't. Is that normal? :unsure:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Now we have to be very careful about pickable dreamscenes about the girls. From there its only one step from wishing dreamscenes with main girls... and if that happens DPC would have to make Bella-smiles dream images. I wonder if the mc can actually imagine Isabela smiling. I mean.. i can't. Is that normal? :unsure:
You know, I think she saw the very first wrinkle on her forehead and she ran to get Botox shot but she was so worried that she remained frowned and Botox just "froze" that look.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It would be interesting, dating the antagonist would give a nice spin to the game.
I'd go for Quinn 10/10 of times if this would be a voting really. Jade has all the characteristics of a relief girl and some sort of sidequest. Of course i'd be disappointed if we couldn't have lewds with her but thats about it. Her as main LI.. Not really, no.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes