Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
How do you guys handle the DIK/chick bar? I personally chose the chick way most of the time, but I feel like you need to balance it out cause knowing DPC we will probably end up in a situation where we need violence to protect/ save a girl or something and not having a DIK-bar at that point will result in some fucked up shit.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you guys handle the DIK/chick bar? I personally chose the chick way most of the time, but I feel like you need to balance it out cause knowing DPC we will probably end up in a situation where we need violence to protect/ save a girl or something and not having a DIK-bar at that point will result in some fucked up shit.
It will probably require three playthroughs but it can be so that extremes on either sides are bad and the goal of the game is to keep a balance. Right now it sure has the vibe of this latter you see. But we don't actually know this for sure.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It's really hard to tell what to do.
I have DIK and CHICK routes but in both cases, I'm close or into the NEUTRAL zone. So, just do what you feel it's natural for you.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I still think it's more about crucial choices throughout the game than DIK/CHICK bar thing.
So far, in my opinion, I made saves at:
- accept/reject Quinn's offer
- tell Maya it's too late or not
- make Quinn stop/continue
- hug or kiss Josy
- spend the night at Josy or not
Of course, the last two things I think they're important only for Josy's route or ending that route. Same thing is for Sage.

Last edited:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Of course, the last two things I think they're important only for Josy's route or ending that route. Same thing is for Jade.
I don't think that by refusing to spend the night in Josy's house end her route, sleep with her while she has a BF goes against what i believe its right, if she needs to be fucked by another guy to finally leave her BF than she is not even worth a Josy path playthrough, my opinion is different when comes to Bella or Jade, but they are not like Josy

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think its funny. Burke thinks he has a chance. Well, he is confident in his charm it seems. We can hate the guy but if he is Jade's husband the guy is already way ahead of the mc. But to imagine he has a chance with Bella? Hah!

Lets not forget what Bella said. That she can't believe that this college student idiot got her going again for the first time... so Burke's advances were futile.. at best :cool:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Holy shit why am I now noticing Burke's interest/lust towards Bella? The little things you notice when replaying a game I'll tell you hwhat. I can't wait to cuck this guy for even thinking about our Ice Queen. View attachment 345475 View attachment 345477
It could be but I think it's just a normal chat with colleagues. I would remind you, Bella (and Jill) are into wine tasting and so is Burke and probably other teacher's stuff. So, I'm not really sure how much we should read in his looks and mannerism.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It could be but I think it's just a normal chat with colleagues. I would remind you, Bella (and Jill) are into wine tasting and so is Burke and probably other teacher's stuff. So, I'm not really sure how much we should read in his looks and mannerism.
Nah I just think he's just trying to get into Bella's pants. Dude seems like he couldn't care less about his wife. Jade also confirms that her husband is cheating on her, it'd only make sense that they're both married to each other.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Nah I just think he's just trying to get into Bella's pants. Dude seems like he couldn't care less about his wife. Jade also confirms that her husband is cheating on her, it'd only make sense that they're both married to each other.
We still don't know if Jade is Mrs Burke - we're just guessing.
In any case, we just confirmed how evil Burke is. Now he looks even more like the mastermind behind everything.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes